Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive (28490 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by infohenry(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2013
raystanley: I think a trend like: 1000 NAIRA OJB HEALTH AID MONEY! Should be created her on nairaland... What do you thinl?
Somebody should do that immediately only 16000 people here will just save OJB life, let us forget about the celebs and make history.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Egbagirl(f): 3:03am On Jun 26, 2013
I just have to say that this thread is an example that there's still hope for humanity. The way we've all come together to help someone that we don't personally know is amazing!!! This is one of those times where I've never been more proud to be Nigerian!

Lets know wassup with the donation plan.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by TableLeg(m): 3:04am On Jun 26, 2013
Oh so did God tell OJB he's got 8 weeks or some folk created by God, trying to act like God? undecided
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by kambo(m): 3:18am On Jun 26, 2013
hardbody:

What manner of advise is that? He/she should add money to what your other congrgation members are giving to your already well-fed GO (MoG) to use in acquiring another private jet, and live a more comfortable life while here is a man that really needs that cash. Don't you think that a gift to this man will be appreciated more by God? Jesus said 'as long as you do it to any of my little ones, you are doing it for me. So if that be the case, why would i give my money to the church when they are needy ones around me. Jesus also said that the needy ones will always be around us, so now is the time to help them and stop turning logic on its head.

the bible says the tithe belongs to God. The bible says "can a man ROB GOD? BUT u have robbed me in tithe and offering".
Malachi3. Watever d tithe is used 4 isnt ur busness if it is embezzled leave God 2 judge. You part is to giv unto God wat belongs 2 him..
And keep ur sentiments out of interpretg d Word.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Emmaamaechi(m): 3:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Why can't tuface stand up and help this ojb.he was the one that produced most of tracks in his first album that dashed him to limelight.gosh
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl: Erm so those in the entertainment industry can't raise N16 000 000?? Hmmm not even organizing fundraising concerts? Didnt Dbanj hold a concert the other day? He could have included a fundraising as well...

Hmmm na wa o.

There is a concert organized by various artistes. Its to be held at Club 1 Eleven in VI on 30th June. If u don't know stuff, ask questions and don't jump to conclusions.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by jostking: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Just thinking...there are over ten thousand nigerians suffering from kidney failure in nigeria with little or no recourse to help. Guess it pays to be famous.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by zizle87(f): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2013
noit: .
:
Hmmmmm..... Bt 2 wrongs can neva make a right...

This is a very wicked way to justify sum1s bad health status and dats d problem with humans.no matter how gud or bad he was he couldn't have been good or bad to everyone. What if God chooses to reason like u means we will all perish.if we are to live in his likeness we are doin d right thing.wen some cries 4 hlp u dnt luk 4 reasons not to.do wat u can nd if u cnt dnt discourage odas
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by zizle87(f): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2013
Emmaamaechi: Why can't tuface stand up and help this ojb.he was the one that produced most of tracks in his first album that dashed him to limelight.gosh

I heard tuface nd donjazzy have hlped. Buh d moni all togeda is less dan 3m
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Lilimax(f): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2013
hardbody:

Do you know whether he has fulfilled it already with several people now denouncing drinking and smoking?
He has not fulfilled his days for the word of God says that we shall come to our grave at full age and
We shall see our children children...I believe strongly on these Words but i don't know about you. Afterall OJB is still a young man and does not have a grand child yet so he is not permitted to die.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by yungzeez(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2013
iykofias: Pls remeber his account details are: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA -1015075120. He says he has about 8 weeks to stay alive except he undergoes the operation.

Source:http://www.ngtrends.com/2013/06/i-have-only-8-weeks-to-survive-ojb-jezreel-read-interview/#sthash.HFAvyz9G.uxfs
wat d heck?....may d almighty God c hm tru sha..aw i wish i can help ooooo....ogaz @d top mk una hlp am na
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by AGgal(f): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2013
If OJB dies,any musician dat sings a tribute will die too. Ndi aras!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Ellashow: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2013
tomakint: ..you gotta live and learn

Moral of OJB's Story: Lessen your cigarette smoking and alcohol intake and if possible within you, try to Abstain totally from this killing habit!

OJB, I wish you soonest recovery and a successful operation because I believed within me that, YOU SHALL NOT DIE! cool

That's part of it, not only those that drinks alcohol or smokes cigarettes
but also to those that take excessive salt and sugar. May God help us all
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by AGgal(f): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?
This is a very good suggestion. I wouldnt mind participating in it,we can do it to d shame of d Nigerian entertainment industry. Oga Seun,wat do u think?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by AGgal(f): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Seconded, but no need to pay the money into the account of Seun, we could pay into TheN's account . . now what would happen to those people with multiple ID's . . . But i agree with NLers helping.
I prefer we use Oga Seun's account. U think say nairaland sef no lyk to pull publicity stunt, eh?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Preciousidboy: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2013
God will see him true
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Kingsleyegorp: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2013
my brther they wll be a miracle ovr ur life 2day amen.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2013
u just ve 2 give ur life 2 jesus n trust him 4 a miracle.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by miccodb(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2013
WIZGUY69: cryi will see wat i can do sha!! If business move well 2day!!
have people become this insensitive and
Callous?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Let 2face sell d car gift frm d governor and donate. He won't feel it since its a gift.The musicians shld also invole their governor friend to assist- especially the ones that own private jets. 16M is big money.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Revolva(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2013
8 weeks..OMG...na wa oo naija artist make una do some thing ooo we dont wanna loose another musician
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Shadydamsel(f): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?
nice idea, honestly I feel 4 him and I don't want him 2 die
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by 3kay945(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
kambo:

the bible says the tithe belongs to God. The bible says "can a man ROB GOD? BUT u have robbed me in tithe and offering".
Malachi3. Watever d tithe is used 4 isnt ur busness if it is embezzled leave God 2 judge. You part is to giv unto God wat belongs 2 him..

here they go again...
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Egbagirl(f): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
vivacious vivi:

There is a concert organized by various artistes. Its to be held at Club 1 Eleven in VI on 30th June. If u don't know stuff, ask questions and don't jump to conclusions.

Sweetheart Biko calm down. It's not that serious abeg. Thanks for informing me as I (and most likely most of us on this thread) did not know of this concert.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
vivacious vivi:

You mean Entertainment industry in Nigeria MUST organize a concert to be able to raise money to save this young man's life? You mean they cant dip their hands in their pocket and contribute for him, 200K Naira each from the so called Nigerian Celeb - How many of them would have to do that to make it happen.
Now they have to organize a concert, and tell me who would attend the concert, is it not people like me and you?
So why dont we just donate that money to the poor guy and save his life, instead of the "Celeb" feeling funky like they have done something to save a life while they cant dip their hands in the "pockets"

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Egbagirl(f): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You mean Entertainment industry in Nigeria MUST organize a concert to be able to raise money to save this young man's life? You mean they cant dip their hands in their pocket and contribute for him, 200K Naira each from the so called Nigerian Celeb - How many of them would have to do that to make it happen.
Now they have to organize a concert, and tell me who would attend the concert, is it not people like me and you?
So why dont we just donate that money to the poor guy and save his life, instead of the "Celeb" feeling funky like they have done something to save a life while they cant dip their hands in the "pockets"

Hopefully it's also for them celebrities so that they can call come together and donate their money. It can't (and shouldn't be) for the us
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

Hopefully it's also for them celebrities so that they can call come together and donate their money. It can't (and shouldn't be) for the us

Then, i will assume they are organizing a fund raising and not a concert . . .
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
SHUT UP!!!

If it were in real life, I would personally slap you...
kambo:

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by debbyblaze: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
specialguest: Kidney failure is not Cancer so I wonder why he said he has 8 weeks to live. With dialysis and proper medication one can live for 10 years or more.
Its month end, can I donate 10% of my salary to his fund raising instead of paying tithe? I want to know if its acceptable from a Religious point of view because my salary is well budgeted for this month and the only extra cash available is the tithe.

Give to Ceaser what belongs to ceaser and to God what belongs to God, Dont be decieved God will not be mocked, what you Sow you will reap...nothing can take precedence over what belongs to God.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Egbagirl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Then, i will assume they are organizing a fund raising and not a concert . . .

Well it could be a fundraising concert
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

Well it could be a fundraising concert

Awaiting the response and outcome . . .
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Egbagirl(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Awaiting the response and outcome . . .

Me too o. I really want to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Di'ja Celebrates Mother's Day With Baby Photo / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Jumanji The Next Level (2019) [HD+ENGLISH] / Adaeze Yobo, Her Son And Mum In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.