Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive (28503 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by billios: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
YOU SHALL NOT DIE!

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by mikron(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
he will live and not die. as long as God is our God OJB will live

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by thorpido(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
To all those saying what has OJB spent all the money he made on.
Please let me make you understand that kidney ailment is a very expensive disease to manage.He was diagnosed with this condition 2yrs ago and he must have been taking expensive medications and paying hospital bills all these while.He obviously would have spent quite a huge sum from his savings.A few years ago,he also had a daughter who had a heart condition(I think)and eventually died.He must have spent quite a lot on health care.
I'm not saying he would not have lavished money on d 'jaiye jaiye' lifestyle but this is not the time to start beating him on the ground.Let's try and offer whatever help we can now.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Napoleonumolo: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
I believe dis is just a trying period 4 him,God want him 2 be humble & he will do it 4 him.It is well.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by frankgreat(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Must we wait for the celebrities? If each of us on nairaland can donate 10 naira each dats 10 million...so y wait for celebrities...let's save a life 10 naira can save dis mans life
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by speeddater: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
thorpido: To all those saying what has OJB spent all the money he made on.
Please let me make you understand that kidney ailment is a very expensive disease to manage.He was diagnosed with this condition 2yrs ago and he must have been taking expensive medications and paying hospital bills all these while.He obviously would have spent quite a huge sum from his savings.A few years ago,he also had a daughter who had a heart condition(I think)and eventually died.He must have spent quite a lot on health care.
I'm not saying he would not have lavished money on d 'jaiye jaiye' lifestyle but this is not the time to start beating him on the ground.Let's try and offer whatever help we can now.

Thanks for your post thorpido
Nairalanders, pls do what you can if you are so inclined and leave the rest to God
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by hoochay: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
how can i donate my own share of 5h to him,plx help
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by simpleseyi: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?

Seun pls say something about this suggestion, lets have your account number. We are sure that you will remit the fund realised becos you have a name to protect. So pls Mr. Seun Osewa say something, let us act now, let us test the brotherly love we profess, lets see if Nairalanders can put their money where their mouth is.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by hoochay: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
speeddater:

This is the most enlightening post i have seen on this topic. Thanks for that.

Where is OJB, Mukaina or Seuns acc number so we can do the little we can and leave the rest to God
guy i tire ooo,but hw do i drop my own coin of 5h into d offering box for ojb?keke abeg carry me go seun houx
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Rajosh(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
torhuke: that Girl or Woman that was discoverd and reported on NL to av 5 kidneys; let them meet her to donate one for him now.
there's already a donor.All that's left is the money...that's all
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by jenti: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Which kind hypocrisy be this. Somebody need financial help and we pray n stopped there. Our prayer must be followed with our donation. Your N500, N1000, N2000 etc will go a long way. Pls display his acct no so that all of us Nairalanders can help. Those of us calling Fashola n d celebs to donate should first give our own Widows mite. A man who has N500k n cannot part with N100 has no moral to ask a millionare to part with his N10,000. I don't know OJB but I believe we all have a duty of care as he is our nighbor

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by phalbat55: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69:u'r right jare
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by ersonleads(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
It seemz those show casing tinx dat naija xo cled celeberit always show case na wash....or on d oda hand they ar being selfish nd cruel....cox dis newz of o.j.b is becoming unbearable in dis site...may God take control Amen!!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by raystanley(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: cryi will see wat i can do sha!! If business move well 2day!!
Good!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
torhuke: that Girl or Woman that was discoverd and reported on NL to av 5 kidneys; let them meet her to donate one for him now.
. . . . . . .HE ALREADY HAS A DONOR, ALL HE NEEDS IS THE MONEY. . . .
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by IAMBREEZY: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
I've donated mine,what of u guys
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by raystanley(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
webdezzi: Can we have the Nairaland charity management guys to create a thread Please.
There is power in numbers, Nairaland is currently 1 Million members, if 10,000 members(1% of total population) can pay 1000 naira each.
we have 10 Million naira.

We dont have to wait for 8 weeks, common sense translates that the longer it takes, the riskier.

I think a trend like: 1000 NAIRA OJB HEALTH AID MONEY! Should be created her on nairaland... What do you thinl?

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by raystanley(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
webdezzi: Can we have the Nairaland charity management guys to create a thread Please.
There is power in numbers, Nairaland is currently 1 Million members, if 10,000 members(1% of total population) can pay 1000 naira each.

We dont have to wait for 8 weeks, common sense translates that the longer it takes, the riskier.

I think a trend like: 1000 NAIRA OJB HEALTH AID MONEY! Should be created here on nairaland... What do you thinl?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by specialguest(f): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
brotherlyn:

Please, pay your tithe to a Bible Believing Church and contribute whatever you have power to contribute. Don't make the mistake of substituting your tithe for OJB's contribution.

God does not need your money to heal him. All He's asking for from you is simple obedience as regards Tithing and in so doing, He'll protect you against any form of devourer including terminal disease.

Alright thanks. Now that I can't give out my tithe to his fund raising I guess I'd just have to budget another money for charity.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Psquare="Chop my money, i dont care. . Coz i get am plenty. . E no de empty. Davido= EMI OMO BABA OLOWO. . . . . . . . . .WIZKID= I dont do cheap money, 50M porsche.. . . .
WHERE ALL OF UNA THEY O!!!!. . . . . Com out of ur hiding place n save OJB.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by raystanley(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2013

I think a trend like: 1000 NAIRA OJB HEALTH AID MONEY UPDATE! Should be created here on nairaland... What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
JakeMars: Psquare="Chop my money, i dont care. . Coz i get am plenty. . E no de empty. Davido= EMI OMO BABA OLOWO. . . . . . . . . .WIZKID= I dont do cheap money, 50M porsche.. . . .
WHERE ALL OF UNA THEY O!!!!. . . . . Com out of ur hiding place n save OJB.

You wicked oh

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by BashToks: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?

NIce idea.. only that you would be setting OJB up for life with this idea of urs.. 1600× 1million is 1.6Bn naira.
Y'all just need to donate 16 naira each.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by nosique: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ojb,ur case is simple compare to wat GOD has being doing. He will visit ur case only IF u BELIEVE. It is well wit you.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by rezzy: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nothing scare me like kidney, and liver disease cancer. God pls have mercy on him and heal him soonest.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by zizle87(f): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
This.will b d 1st tym I'll post on nairaland. I usually read news and go.Ojb nids our hlp am not goin to take chances and send to anyones account.that is his account number let's all pay 1600. Into. His account and write nairaland as payers name..or ur 1st name and nairaland as second or full name and nairaland in bracket.I have ojb's number if we can all start 2moro I'll call and tell him bout our support.....way do u fink?

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by ludot(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
brotherlyn:

Please, pay your tithe to a Bible Believing Church and contribute whatever you have power to contribute. Don't make the mistake of substituting your tithe for OJB's contribution.

God does not need your money to heal him. All He's asking for from you is simple obedience as regards Tithing and in so doing, He'll protect you against any form of devourer including terminal disease.

And what should pastors use your tithe for? Is it not to help the poor people? Is OJB not in a poor state now?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by buchito1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Reachyrich: Is only God dat can help i pray God we send u an helper in JN.
Nna nawa ooo!
God help us in dis life sha!!!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Olulinks(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Shame on all the so called nigerian musicians and entertainers that you see as icons.

The challenge with ojb jezreel shud have been
an in house thing. This should have been settled amongst them before 'we' the public would even know abt it.

How will they not be able to raise a mere 16mil for him when all we read and see all
the time is how much their cars, weddings, houses, girlfriends and assets are worth.

These days, their assests are more popular than they are. I just finished watching ojb's live interviwe with Labi on Tvc entertainment splash and all i could see was an entertainment industry thats full of fake and greedy people. Its a pity they dont no what the word l o v e means, since all they do these days is sing about flashy cars, women, sex, marijuana and rubbish.

Dont they know that its so humilating and a shame for a legend like ojb that even made many of them what they are today with his production skill to come out on a national tv to practically beg for help from Nigerians.

He was looking so sick, frail and could not talk outloud. And all you rumour mongers that keep mentioning names of non existing donations from celebrity like tuface, shame on you. He has not even called him. I heard it from the horses mouth and he even said he went to some of them one on one to ask for assistance, because he wanted it to be an in house thing....and out of 16mil all he has is just abt 3mil.

Shame on you the likes of omobaba olowos and i geti money planty crooners!

AS WRITTEN BY A FRIEND ON FB.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Olulinks: Shame on all the so called nigerian musicians and entertainers that you see as icons.

The challenge with ojb jezreel shud have been
an in house thing. This should have been settled amongst them before 'we' the public would even know abt it.

How will they not be able to raise a mere 16mil for him when all we read and see all
the time is how much their cars, weddings, houses, girlfriends and assets are worth.

These days, their assests are more popular than they are. I just finished watching ojb's live interviwe with Labi on Tvc entertainment splash and all i could see was an entertainment industry thats full of fake and greedy people. Its a pity they dont no what the word l o v e means, since all they do these days is sing about flashy cars, women, sex, marijuana and rubbish.

Dont they know that its so humilating and a shame for a legend like ojb that even made many of them what they are today with his production skill to come out on a national tv to practically beg for help from Nigerians.

He was looking so sick, frail and could not talk outloud. And all you rumour mongers that keep mentioning names of non existing donations from celebrity like tuface, shame on you. He has not even called him. I heard it from the horses mouth and he even said he went to some of them one on one to ask for assistance, because he wanted it to be an in house thing....and out of 16mil all he has is just abt 3mil.

Shame on you the likes of omobaba olowos and i geti money planty crooners!

AS WRITTEN BY A FRIEND ON FB.

How come the governor that gives them cars and lands could not come to his aid too?
I beg let us stop asking question and help jare, i am ready to contribute my own widow's mite

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by zizle87(f): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
Look can we all Just stick to d plan .as at nw d amount raised is not up to 3million.a video of ojb pleadin with nigerians just got out dis evenin.if u ask me.we are d only sure fing dat can happen as @ now
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by elari(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
funny enough, i don't earn much as a corper. but when i saw the account details, i sent something which i know no matter how small can add to a number. we can do this too instead of waiting for the so called celebs. . . lets put our hands together to do this for this man. But i swear, if anything happens to this guy, i would never buy a nigerian musician album, wether pirated or not. . . my 50cents sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.