Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Please Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out (1809 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by queenmimi(f): 2:49pm On May 13, 2008
Hello All,
please i need honest answers from you all.
there is this guy that i av been chatting wt for some time now and whenever we chat,he never made his intention known.though really there's nothing we don't talk about,i feel free to talk and share ideas with him too.Recently he came home and so many things have happened all too soon.On meeting him for the first time,i met his whole family and some of his extended family too. well came to me as a shock because i would never imagine u meeting someone for the first time,u show yr family this person,i would have expected that u get to spend some time wt her before going ahead to show yr family to her.
well to cut the story short,he hasnt still made his intentions known and i don't know what to believe,if he wants a serious relationship or we still remain friends.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2008
i think he likes u and he thinks u r a wife material,dats y he has introduced u to his family,i guess hes just taking his time b4 he pops out d main question,but for him to introduce to his people then it means he has said so many nice things about u to them,and has infact discusses u wt them,his showing u to them is like he is trying to actually show d family who d girl he has been talking about is
Re: Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2008
@Jenny,
that one na story oh.

@poster,
Maybe u shld go ahead and confront him . . really one of the many mistakes a lot of guys make.

I was in a situation like that 3 years back. . . there was this guy friend I had and we used to spend lots of time chatting on the internet and on the phone. He was in England and I was in Canada. The internet and phone chats was strictly platonic and he never crossed his part. Funny thing was he never made his intention clear that he liked me . . and he just went ahead to assume that we were already dating. He over to Canada to visit and came to house . . he tried to kiss me and I backed away, few minutes later, my boyfriend walked in and I introduced them . . he got upset and offended and left. I tried calling him several times and he won't pick up or return my calls. Then he called me one day and said I broke his heart . . how did I do that? u never approached me, u never asked me if I had a boyfriend . . u just went ahead to assume that I was your girlfriend. Why should I be blame for this?

It happened a while ago but we still friends till this day and he's gettin married in dec.

My point is . . guys have lots of ego . . they just go ahead to assume that they can have any girl they want, whenever and wherever they want one. So you go ahead and ask him "what exactly do u want from me". . .
Re: Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 2:58pm On May 13, 2008
@jenny,
wat question is he popping . . they ain't even dating yet.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 13, 2008
@jenny,
what question is he popping . . they ain't even dating yet

it depends busta,some guys dont date girls before they propose,i was a victim there was nothing like dating,d question just came up,and we started dating in marriage
Re: Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 3:07pm On May 13, 2008
jennykadry:

it depends busta,some guys don't date girls before they propose,i was a victim there was nothing like dating,d question just came up,and we started dating in marriage
Seriously?
hmm . . dunno if I can handle that oh . . really old fashioned.
then again . . worked out good for u.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 13, 2008
Seriously?
hmm . . don't know if I can handle that oh . . really old fashioned.
then again . . worked out good for u.

yea yea,it worked out good,he was actually scared of loosing me to some other guy,so d bobo no wan waste time na so him kidnap me wink grin

but it depends ,it works out well for somepeople and it does not work out well for some,its all about d person being ur missing rib
Re: Please Help Me Out by tngtech(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2008
@poster

He introduced u to his family does not mean his intention is to marry you.
Re: Please Help Me Out by hammers(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2008
@tngtech

No mind this babe,
Its clear that she is falling for this guy.

@poster.
Please ask him out incase he isnt the bold type.
Sure you must be having sleepless nights.

By the way, U no get boyfriend before
Re: Please Help Me Out by Ezinwannem: 3:31pm On May 13, 2008
He might still be trying to get to know you beta but as they say "delay is dangerous", Him taking you to meet his family does not justify anything, Maybe datz da way he does his thing, Try and stick around a lil bit and see wat happens if not, if you see sum1 else dat u r interested, go ahead
As busta said, guys assume a lot and wat you to assume as welll, dat is 2 me dat, they except u 2 smell through their nose and know wats on their mind cool
Re: Please Help Me Out by queenmimi(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2008
@Hammers
it not news that i like him,cos if i didnt like him,i wld not be bothered about him not letting his intentions known to me
Re: Please Help Me Out by saucekid(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2008
sheesh!
Re: Please Help Me Out by queenmimi(f): 3:43pm On May 13, 2008
yes he has to take his time to know me ,its expected,but i tell you,i spend most of my weekends with him and im getting to meet more of his family and i really dont know what to think.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 3:44pm On May 13, 2008
@queenmimi

when he's introducing u to his family . . what does he introduce u as??
Re: Please Help Me Out by queenmimi(f): 3:51pm On May 13, 2008
funny enough,he would mention my name first and then she is my friend
Re: Please Help Me Out by saucekid(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2008
*she is just a friend to me*
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 13, 2008

No mind this babe,
Its clear that she is falling for this guy.

and shes not denying d fact dat she loves d guy,shes only asking a question here

@poster

i bet u dis guy is madly inlove wt u
Re: Please Help Me Out by saucekid(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2008
in love or lust?
there's a thin line ooooo
Re: Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 4:08pm On May 13, 2008
@Queenmimi,

sit him down . . u're both grownups.  . Ask him what his intentions are. Expecially the fact that he lives outside the country, don't go wasting your life thinking u've got a man, siting and growing grey hairs, waiting for him to propose.
Re: Please Help Me Out by ztyle(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2008
. . . Busta in Red shocked
Re: Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 4:12pm On May 13, 2008
ztyle:

. . . Busta in Red shocked

sup hun?

change is good cool
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 13, 2008
in love or lust?
there's a thin line ooooo
in love angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Me Out by saucekid(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2008
surprised?

@ jenny ok ooo
Re: Please Help Me Out by ztyle(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2008
Busta Steel Yes Change is Good cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Out by saucekid(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2008
hehehehe
Re: Please Help Me Out by onyekang1(f): 4:51pm On May 13, 2008
queenmimi:

funny enough,he would mention my name first and then she is my friend
U make me laugh dearie grin grin grin,he introduces u as a FRIEND to his family members and u feel gud abt it,even tinking dat he liks u enuf 2 marry u? u must be kidding cheesy cheesy. hello! dudes in the house, can someone please enlighten this chic dat things don't work dat way plzzzzzzzzz, this is cos i dnt want to see her posting anoda topic lik HE BROKE MY HEART
Re: Please Help Me Out by mamaput(f): 4:55pm On May 13, 2008
some men are just very open with their family.
if he has intentions of getting married to you he will tell you b4 he goes back.
or he just sees you as a pally.
Re: Please Help Me Out by queenmimi(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2008
Thanks all ,i wld do as busta has said
Re: Please Help Me Out by OscarJ1(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2008
queenmimi

see let me tell u something, if a guy does not want to have anything to do with you, you cannot even smell his immediate younger one talkless of his family and then go as far as extended family. all dat happens is just going to start n end in his crib, shikena.

I strongly believe he has spoken abt u to his pple and showing u to them is like him completing the game plan of his pple accessing u if u r wat they like n think is ok as a wife material.

U will be surprised wen he comes popping the big qtion not btw u too alone but maybe within the garthering of the whole family+ extended ones. watchout!!!  shocked shocked

All  dbest wink
Re: Please Help Me Out by saucekid(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2008
thank God say e go end here
Re: Please Help Me Out by Tattooboy: 5:44pm On May 13, 2008
@poster
this women undecided, maybe the guy just want a frienship but if u're in love let him know b4 its too late . . .

am outta here. . .
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 13, 2008
queenmimi

see let me tell u something, if a guy does not want to have anything to do with you, you cannot even smell his immediate younger one talkless of his family and then go as far as extended family. all that happens is just going to start n end in his crib, shikena.

I strongly believe he has spoken about u to his people and showing u to them is like him completing the game plan of his people accessing u if you're what they like n think is ok as a wife material.

my point exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year / Never Married And Over 40 / What Do They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.