Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,341 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year (1825 Views)

A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? / Dumped For Being A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by hustla(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2008
how dont know wassup but the same gal dumped me twice, although we were both guilty the first time,m she has refused to tell me ma offence the second time, she acted the same way when we first broke up but she didnt need to tell me ma offence cos i knew it maself, what can i do to get her back, we are in the same schl n its gon hurt me to cintinu seeing her again when i aint datin her plus me is still trippin for her, we bn datin for close to 3yrs now,
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by izeek(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2008
go pick her sis .
she go jealous.
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2008
hustla:

how don't know wassup but the same girl dumped me twice, although we were both guilty the first time,m she has refused to tell me ma offence the second time, she acted the same way when we first broke up but she didnt need to tell me ma offence because i knew it maself, what can i do to get her back, we are in the same schl n its gon hurt me to cintinu seeing her again when i aint datin her plus me is still trippin for her, we bn datin for close to 3yrs now,
you want her to dump you a third time? please don't put yourself through more pain
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by sistawoman: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2008
Without really knowing what you did there is no way to tell you how to get her back.  You should really try to talk to her and find out why she dumped you in the first place.  But if she does not want to tell you then you need to think that this girl is not really the type that you want to be in a long term relationship with in the first place.

communcation is key to any relationship lasting and if there is no foundation for that then the relationship will not be healthy and you should move on and find someone who can communicate with you.
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by Godalone(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
What did you do before she gave you the second sack letter?
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by opokonwa(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2008
Go take your grievances to your girl not in an open forum.
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by shylladear(f): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2008
Godalone:

What did you do before she gave you the second sack letter?

@poster
oya answer that question
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by CARUSO(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
@poster

u may be the un-luckiest fool on earth!
just accept your faith and move on!!

woman dump u twice in a year? haba! grin
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by konkocious(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
@poster

according to your post you said you've already know what you did that make act the same way she did before, well since you cant tell what you did so that you can be adviced
you need to reamend your way and go back to her, but on a condition that which you know you will not do the same thing. but without that she will dump you 1000times
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by snazzydawn(f): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me! now this topic really brings this to mind.
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by tope2000(f): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
Eeya sorry oo, better luck nxt time tongue
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by origina9ja(f): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
IF SHE NO DEY YA MIND
ME I DEY AVAILABLEOOOO
KK ON A SERIOUS LEVEL YHYH
SORRYYOOO WANTIN U DO DA BABE NOW
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by NubianQ(f): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2008
@Poster,

na wa for you ooo, na love dey confuse u like this? Wake up and smell the morning coffee
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by adesambest(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
u neva halla, go down on ur kness , if dat is not ok ,prostrate, like say u dey beg ur mummsie. abeg make we hear word. its guys like u dey disgarce menfolk, is she d only lady in your school, if yes go tast babe for anther school. if u dont know how to toast get in touch cool
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by shylladear(f): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2008
the question is - what did he do to warrant her (GF) dumping him the second time
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by Gamine(f): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2008
look up the word 'fool' in d dictionary, u will see a picshur of a guy, .
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by omega25red(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
first off you should change you name from hustla to something else because you have officially lost your players card
two you should just give her some time she probably ran into some guy who she wants to bang without any guilt so she figured she would ump you. You should get a girl for your self and forget her
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by samix(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
girls n this dumping stuff, na wah sha. God will help us
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by lonelypal(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2008
samix:

girls n this dumping stuff, na wah sha. God will help us

lol, here comes the festival of heartbreaks grin
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by babalolas(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2008
the third is coming soon. open your eyes now o
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by jkpretty(f): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2008
why are u all on the guy (poster) what if the issue is with the girl in question?

@Poster
Listen, this is how we are, once a guy makes himself too available to us, we take him for granted. Why don't u for once act like u don't care. She dumped u twice & u come here to wail? shocked Don't look out for things to make her jealous, cos u might not play it well & a smart girl could recognize the sign. Simply ignore her even while u are back at school, act like u don't care, do ur thing & leave her no matter how killing it may be. But hey! be careful with this so u don't look childish. cool
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by sinthia(f): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2008
@ poster,
i officially sign u on as the 2008th member of Mumu.com
pls call this number and claim ur prize
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by Mesmerize(f): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2008
fool me once, shame on you! fool me twice, shame on me!
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by tpia: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2008
@ poster:

sorry.
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by chamotex(m): 2:56am On Jul 01, 2008
@ poster

at least u had 2 shots with her, u don try now (your time has expired)

think about it this way, some guyz would have done anything to be with her just once, cheesy grin
Re: Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year by bigfather(m): 5:05am On Jul 01, 2008
Once beaten,twice shy but ya own na twice beaten next time you watch !

(1) (Reply)

Will You Trust Her Enough? / Money Or Good Looks / Trophy Wife/chick: Is This A Trend Amongst The Men In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.