Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? (1722 Views)

Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
In this 2nd decade of the 21st century, the above almost seems crazy and impossible. I actually know of a guy (not a virgin) but a born again xtian. Truly exemplary guy but the thing is he's always said no to sex.ual relations with every lady he's been with. Not even "touchery" sef. Now what's worse is that his last girlfriend who was literally an inch away from engagement, broke up with him because of one time when she sorta insisted on spending the night and he insisted they not sleep in the same room. She vexed and said he's taking it too far and should "tone down on the holiness". This is a sister in the church o (and a seemingly devout one at that). So a little argument ensued and he left her in his house and came to mine to spend the night and hinted tht wasn't the first time she'd tried to coax him into sleeping with her. He tried to patch things up with her but a week later saw her kissing his neighbor in the neighbor's car at night (a guy he'd preached to in her presence before). Needless to say, the relationship ended shortly after that incident..
I know it seems funny but this actually happened.
So my qstn is, do marriages still happen deez days without some physical intimacy beforehand? Can guys and ladies up here insist on such?
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
It is still possible . .

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by rottenegg: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Its just like your name, a fairytale!

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
rottenegg: Its just like your name, a fairytale!

so you would insist on sleeping with the person you want to marry?
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dondav: Actually, It is.
And I'm looking forward to one of those.

would you insist or desist? wink
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dondav:
WHAT!!!

i meant, would you insist on no sex.ual relations
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by rottenegg: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:

so you would insist on sleeping with the person you want to marry?
I wouldn't use the word "insist", its just the way the world is. You meet a girl on monday, you take her out on tuesday, get to know her place on wednesday, you both plan on an outing for friday on thursday. . . .you wake up saturday morning with her head on your chest!! No be person fault.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Popowaa: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
You are really rotten
rottenegg: I wouldn't use the word "insist", its just the way the world is. You meet a girl on monday, you take her out on tuesday, get to know her place on wednesday, you both plan on an outing for friday on thursday. . . .you wake up saturday morning with her head on your chest!! No be person fault.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
rottenegg: I wouldn't use the word "insist", its just the way the world is. You meet a girl on monday, you take her out on tuesday, get to know her place on wednesday, you both plan on an outing for friday on thursday. . . .you wake up saturday morning with her head on your chest!! No be person fault.

Lol.. U really follow ur name.. Interesting point tho
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by kreamidiva(f): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2013
Its possible but risky.if u try am,what u see is what u get.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2013
kreami diva: Its possible but risky.if u try am,what u see is what u get.

by "risky" I guess u mean getting cheated on or probably getting dumped?
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2013
It is possible

but in most cases, impossible
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by rottenegg: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2013
@pop & wizard- It ain't easy to be me! Sincerely, humans have evolved! Sex is nothing anymore. Look at the way we guys court the females these days, can it be compared to the days of our dads and moms? Didn't think so.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2013
rottenegg: @pop & wizard- It ain't easy to be me! Sincerely, humans have evolved! Sex is nothing anymore. Look at the way we guys court the females these days, can it be compared to the days of our dads and moms? Didn't think so.

i guess ppl r more open about their sex.uality deez days.. Also females kinda look to se.x as a prerequisite to getting a guy to commit to them. There's also the case of "crowd mentality". Pple are bombarded wv sex.u.al images n sex.ually suggestive advertisements that leads them to wanna explore their sex.uality more vigorously.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by rottenegg: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:

i guess ppl r more open about their sex.uality deez days.. Also females kinda look to se.x as a prerequisite to getting a guy to commit to them. There's also the case of "crowd mentality". Pple are bombarded wv sex.u.al images n sex.ually suggestive advertisements that leads them to wanna explore their sex.uality more vigorously.
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by olumaxi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
Y is it so hard?.am presently in a 4yrs relationshp without sex..we r planin to gettin married soonest

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by rottenegg: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
olumaxi: Y is it so hard?.am presently in a 4yrs relationshp without sex..we r planin to gettin married soonest
In other words, you've stayed 4years without bleeping anyone You try well, well.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by dasparrow: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its possible. Those who truly revere God and want to please Him will not defile their bodies to please some bloody mortal who probably has a sexually transmitted disease already residing in him or her.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by MrsChima(f): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
Yes.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
olumaxi: Y is it so hard?.am presently in a 4yrs relationshp without sex..we r planin to gettin married soonest

in a relationship for four years?! What are u waiting for to say "I do"
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by kreamidiva(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz:

by "risky" I guess u mean getting cheated on or probably getting dumped?
Yes o and also after d marriage,if d guy na 1 min man or d girl get std,na ur cross to carry be that!
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by nenergy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its not easy, but its possible. Making your 'partner' understand is the hard part. I'm still searching and one reasons for that is; the ladies have met so far are incapable of total abstainence. Being unable to respond to sexual advances because of 'principle' scarces me. I would rather remain single that put myself in that situation. So a lady that understands my resolve and won't pressure me is it.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Naijadmaster(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
hahaha Hell Yeah, Fairytale. No p-marital intimacy NO Marriage. Full stop.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by Naijadmaster(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
hahaha H.e.l.l Yeah, Fairytale. No p-marital intimacy NO Marriage. Full stop.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by kismo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well, I wish you good luck and I pray you don't regret. I did it but regretted it. So not that I can't be in a sex-free relationship but the courtship has to be short. It must not be more than a year. I can wait for years without sex if the lady is a virgin.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by cjoe90: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its very possible...though very rear in our dayz. I'm realy looking foreward to it...hv a frend for five years nw n yet no s**. If itz built on Godz word why not.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by tpapi: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
wat kind of weed r u sipin
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by kuphid(f): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
It is very possible, when you have the fear of God abstenance won't even be a problem. I ended a relationship cos d guy won't just abstain & he's a worker in our church.
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by olumaxi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
rottenegg: In other words, you've stayed 4years without bleeping anyone You try well, well.
it thus apuns when u r a true beliver
Re: Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible? by olumaxi(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
kismo:
Well, I wish you good luck and I pray you don't regret. I did it but regretted it. So not that I can't be in a sex-free relationship but the courtship has to be short. It must not be more than a year. I can wait for years without sex if the lady is a virgin.
virgin or not,we r both belivers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend / Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? / Breakfast In Bed; Guys And Ladies Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.