Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,580 members, 7,850,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend (1726 Views)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by TinyToes: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2013
Yang Hu was so fed up with not having a girlfriend that he chopped off his own penis -because he had no real use for it. The depressed 26-year-old believed there was no chance of ever finding a partner due to his long work hours. So in desperation he cut off his penis in a bid to stop himself thinking about finding love. More after the break ...

Realizing his mistake, Yang cycled to an hospital to get treatment only to be sent home by shocked doctors who told him to retrieve his severed penis so they could attempt to re-attach it. However, when he returned he had lost too much blood and so surgeons were unable to save it. Yang's friends said that he had been increasingly depressed about the fact that since moving to the city he could not find a girlfriend. They said that his long hours working in a clothing factory in Jiaxing, in Zhejiang province in east China, meant he he doubted he would ever have a chance to meet a woman.

What a display of foolishness! Was the penis the cause of his misery? Now its even more compounded. Guys/Ladies, what do you think?

Sources: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/photo-chinese-man-chops-off-own-penis.html, Daily Mirror

Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by obo389(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2013
sad
Foolishness indeed.
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2013
More depression to follow.
He will eventually commit suicide.
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2013
HHhuuuuuhhh ? So having a girlfriend is now necessity tht he had to cut off his joystick? ?....na end time things my brothers and sisters oooo

Nl guys wey dey single, here is an example to follow and all these guys wey their pr*ck no dey stay one place, i recommend this grin grin
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Jglad(f): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2013
If he couldnt av 1 den he should av bought 1 or is dis a way 2 hide d fact dat he is impotent?
cos i cant think of a reason for dis... lyk my peeps will say END TIME TINZ!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Godswillu(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Jglad: If he couldnt av 1 den he should av bought 1 or is dis a way 2 hide d fact dat he is impotent?
cos i cant think of a reason for dis... lyk my peeps will say END TIME TINZ!!!!! grin grin grin

If he should buy 1 Girl he will also need to buy another joystick.
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Dubemkelly(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Crazy shii! Nd he went thru d pains of chopping it off? Sum tinz r better not imagined than seen
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Tolexander: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Is beheading the antidote for head headache?

1 Like

Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Jglad(f): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Godswill_u:

If he should buy 1 Girl he will also need to buy another joystick.
Nw, we know he cant get either of the two
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Alikaxon(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2013
He should had became a reverend father, rather that waisting the resource like that. I pray if naija guy go do dat one, even cripple guys 4 naija dy run show... Mor like f**k nd pay things 4 ash*w*. Na suggestion sha
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Tolexander: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2013
vivichocs: HHhuuuuuhhh ? So having a girlfriend is now necessity tht he had to cut off his joystick? ?....na end time things my brothers and sisters oooo

Nl guys wey dey single, here is an example to follow and all these guys wey their pr*ck no dey stay one place, i recommend this grin grin
what about those gurls wey dem boobs no dey stay one place?
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by AbuMikey(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2013

Na to go cut my own be next na grin as e be say me nor get girlfriend too gringringrin

Mumulity dey Smell angryangry

Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by AbuMikey(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2013
vivichocs: HHhuuuuuhhh ? So having a girlfriend is now necessity tht he had to cut off his joystick? ?....na end time things my brothers and sisters oooo

And the girls who don't rest until the breazt under their dress get caressed ?? undecided

Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: what about those gurls wey dem boobs no dey stay one place?
Abu Mikey:

And the girls who don't rest until the breazt under their dress get caressed ?? undecided

[/b]
Their own recommendation dey road, person never set example cheesy
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Dannylux: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Oh lord!! I can't begin to fathom the pain He encountered in the process sad
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by homesteady(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Na wa oh!
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by timwezzb(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2013
He dosnt want 2 SIN b4 His GOD n the Bible say if ur right Hand will make U 2 sin Cut it off 4 its better 2 enter Heven wit 1 Hand then 4 the Two in fair So the MAN has done a Good Job !
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by EejaNla01(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Naija guys would rather revert to vaseline than do this. angry
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
he don cut am be say he don cut am...

#SICKO..
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by chymystique(f): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chai shocked Had I known comes @ last undecided undecided .. I can feel dis guy's pain for nt havin a gf buh dts no excuse tho!

He shld come lemme sell to him my chinese frnd's own grin grin grin grin.

I do wonder wah joystick will taste lik if cooked.. Mayb lik hotdogs cheesy
Re: Photo:man Chops Off Own Penis Because He Was Fed Up With Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? / You And Your Ex / Why Do Some People Think That Single Mothers Are Prostitutes Or Whores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.