Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support (16741 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
I hope he gets well soon...

I want him to live to be 100 years old

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by fiscalcliff: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
drake2005:

Now let me address some issues. Why is Mandela made to look like a hero and Mugabe and many other opponents of evil against black nations made to look like villains? To most Africans they are very naive and oblivious about this. Mandela, as many students of history will tell you, never helped the Blacks in South Africa. Yes he championed the cause for the black liberation but when he became president, he sold his people and continued the white agenda. That's why every media in the world always sing praises to his name. Why? He kowtowed to the masters. Had he challenged the white ruling class and continue the black agenda when he came to office, he would have been rubbished, caricatured and destroyed like Mugabe. Go and ask the blacks in South Africa, they are still in wretched condition since the black liberation movement. White still control 80% of their economy.

I believe you are greatly mistaken to compare Mandela and Mugabe
Both are freedom fighters but that is where the comparison ends
Did you expect Mandela to be bitter and visit recrimination upon the whites in South Africa like Mugabe has done which has decimated the economy of a once prosperous Zimbabwe
How many African leaders have demonstrated this trait called FORGIVENESS? embarassed
African leaders never know when to leave the stage when the ovation is loud
Even OBJ rubbished his legacy in seeking a backdoor third term
Not Madiba who left after one term in office
Or is it the whiteman who made Mugabe the dictator he became undecided
If he made Zimbabwe flourish like Libya did under Gaddafi, one would say let's excuse the repression
Is that he has never heard of succession planning in that he's about to contest for the presidency again at 86
Wow,he's so young grin
Madiba had his faults, no doubt
But if you expected him to uproot the white minirity. business community with a black unprepared majority at the snap of his finger,you must stop smoking whatever you puff on to get high
Can you recall the fate of Uganda when Idi Amin replaced the ejected Asian business community with his untrained lackeys
Have you heard that SA`s education standard has dropped since the ANC took over undecided
While the government in SA needs to do more for the black communities, do know that it will take time to lift them to run the nation efficiently
Even at that,Mandela envisaged a multi racial SA albeit with a black k majority
Not the black power movement you and Mugabe want to force down our throats

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by bcomputer101: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2013
collynzo2: And the idiot posted that with a device made by white people.

What are you saying?

Nobody will beat you if you type in your mothers dialect!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Toluabigr8(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2013
Greatest endurer man,get well soon we love.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Nten:
so in essence he should die since whites control their economy abi? Or hw has ur statement justify the reason that "he has gone through pain in his life time."
[b]
That was never the spine of my message. The spine of the first paragraph, was to rebut the gentleman who asserted...paraphrasing now; that God should show some mercy on him for having been through pain in his life time. I replied saying, God doesn't have anything to do with the past pain he sustained; it was the white people that inflicted that psychological and physical pain. I went on further to add; it was the same white people that inflicted this pain on South Africans that brought us Christianity that we African are worshiping with zealousness. I understand this last statement will generate a great deal of controversy with Christian militants and zealots. Nonetheless, I'm stating fact and backed by research....not by me.

My second paragraph; clearly debunks the media hail mary, praises and attention given to him, when he virtually destroyed South African black community and families. Did you know Robert Mugabe was loved, cherished, taunted by the media years ago because he was mute on following through with the Lancaster Agreement; an agreement reached by Zimbabwe, Britain and the United States; that they will pay reparations to the whites in Zimbabwe to leave/forfeit their lands to the natives. What did you think happened? Britain and the United States reneged on that agreement and refuse to follow though on it. Mugabe for more than 20 yrs, respectfully tried to be reasonable with them; gave them time and patience. However, they were adamant in not following through. Guess what? Those who fought along side Mugabe in the liberation of Rhodesia( now Zimbabwe) came to Robert Mugabe and said...we did not fight and suffer to still have our lands still occupied by the whites. He was mandated....you either step down or forcefully expropriate the lands. Mugabe had no option but to listen to his people. Immediately he did this; it was the demise of mugabe and Zimbabwe. Mugabe and Zimbabwe have never been the same since following through on a legal agreement SIGNED/BIND BY INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Please know your history before attacking me. [/b]
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by bcomputer101: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2013
drake2005:

Very typical of MO of ignorant Nigerians with no sense of reasoning. If you need to debate me; we can do that respectfully. Define paganism for us? How does it relate to my post? Can you refute my claims? All I stated have been backed up by researchers and the global world for years.

Please define Paganism for us. You must do this since you raised it
Now and hence forth, I will intelligently deal with some of you stup$id Nigerians with IQ below 100.

What is this CAT saying?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by optimusprime2(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2013
I dont know which info to accept again sef, @ 1st they said he was responding to treatment, then they said he has recovered now he's on Life support...
Adunno again o??
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2013
author=bcomputer101]

What is this CAT saying?

Once again, typical MO of unintelligent people. Imploring Red herring and chewbacca defense mechanism to escape their inability to debate intelligently. This is my last reply to you.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2013
Live support!!! That is unto Ya'adua levels abi? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by purplekayc(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2013
adaobi123: I feel his time is coming. cry cry
I have avery bad feeling about this too

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nduson20: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2013
MANDELA IS THE GREATEST AFRICAN THAT HAS EVER LIVED. HE IS AN ACCOMPLISHED HERO GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by bcomputer101: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2013
drake2005:

Once again, typical MO of unintelligent people. Imploring Red herring and chewbacca defense mechanism to escape their inability to debate intelligently. This is my last reply to you.

No vex!
Please what are you saying?
Who is that bastards that collected your bread?

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 27, 2013
mama-gee:
I hope he gets well soon...

I want him to live to be 100 years old
Me too. But, death is unpredictable though.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by africapunch: 2:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Sad story! sad
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by igbo2011(m): 3:08am On Jun 27, 2013
all4naija: If Mandela finally dies and the black plans to commit genocide against the white people of that society they can come to Nigeria before then. We will receive them with open-arms.

Don't worry white South Africans we are ready to accept you guys.

We are so quick to accept whites before we accept other Africans. Slave mentality that most Africans around the world have. SMH
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by igbo2011(m): 3:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Horus: Have you ever heard of Uhuru?. According to many South Africans, Nelson Mandela is all that stands in the way of all South African
white people being murdered. Many people in the white SA community believe "Uhuru" to be a code name for a plan to commit mass genocide against whites when Mandela dies.

Source?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Symphony007: 3:47am On Jun 27, 2013
When i said here that mandela is on life support and the south african government are forcing him to live as he gives them a sense of international relevance, i was cursed...now look at it. Why are they forcing a 94 years old man to continue a life of pain and endless trips to hospitals? It's just sad.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by InvertedHammer: 4:05am On Jun 27, 2013
/

Mandela is 94-yrs old for crying out loud.

Average life span of a Nigerian male in Nigeria is 47 years.

So Mandela don chop 2 Nigerian men lifespan.

The man don try

//
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Lucasbalo(m): 4:50am On Jun 27, 2013
drake2005:
[b]
That was never the spine of my message. The spine of the first paragraph, was to rebut the gentleman who asserted...paraphrasing now; that God should show some mercy on him for having been through pain in his life time. I replied saying, God doesn't have anything to do with the past pain he sustained; it was the white people that inflicted that psychological and physical pain. I went on further to add; it was the same white people that inflicted this pain on South Africans that brought us Christianity that we African are worshiping with zealousness. I understand this last statement will generate a great deal of controversy with Christian militants and zealots. Nonetheless, I'm stating fact and backed by research....not by me.

My second paragraph; clearly debunks the media hail mary, praises and attention given to him, when he virtually destroyed South African black community and families. Did you know Robert Mugabe was loved, cherished, taunted by the media years ago because he was mute on following through with the Lancaster Agreement; an agreement reached by Zimbabwe, Britain and the United States; that they will pay reparations to the whites in Zimbabwe to leave/forfeit their lands to the natives. What did you think happened? Britain and the United States reneged on that agreement and refuse to follow though on it. Mugabe for more than 20 yrs, respectfully tried to be reasonable with them; gave them time and patience. However, they were adamant in not following through. Guess what? Those who fought along side Mugabe in the liberation of Rhodesia( now Zimbabwe) came to Robert Mugabe and said...we did not fight and suffer to still have our lands still occupied by the whites. He was mandated....you either step down or forcefully expropriate the lands. Mugabe had no option but to listen to his people. Immediately he did this; it was the demise of mugabe and Zimbabwe. Mugabe and Zimbabwe have never been the same since following through on a legal agreement SIGNED/BIND BY INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Please know your history before attacking me. [/b]
You get ur history upside down. With all due respect, Mandilla did what was best for southafrica. Mugabe did what he thought was best for Zimbabwe and turns out to be wrong. Zimbabwe is a mess politically, socially, morrally and by any measure of grading a country. Mugabe turned an Eldorado to a junkyard. Mandiba is thousand years ahead of Mugabe the despot, ask any Zimbabwean. Please do not compare the two.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 27, 2013
they should let the dude go , na waa ooo. RIP in advance

let that old man rest. his mission is over
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by UyiIredia(m): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2013
adaobi123: I feel his time is coming. cry cry

More like, his time has come. No offense to SA'ns. The man has lived a life worthy of emulation, he has lived long and his legacy is forever. South Africans should let him go.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Wsdm: 5:43am On Jun 27, 2013
EloquentMedia: Can someone quickly lead him to Christ if he still has a little consciousness to cooporate. If he makes that decision then it is a Rest in Peace if not it does not matter how many world leaders wish him an RIP because that P will be pains
A very typical Nigerian Christian belief. So all his good deeds will turn to bad according to your believe? Christianity as practiced in Nigeria is the cause of our backwardness.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by tollytexy(m): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2013
E no fit escape this year
stevo4shiz: R.I.P in advance sad sad sad
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by imperiouxx(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2013
Mandela, RIP. You don try for this life, no dey struggle with death, it's time to go home..... Shikena!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Tata cry
Wish u well ooo
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by emmasege: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2013
My heart-felt prayer for Mandiba is that he will use these last moments to prepare his soul to be with the Lord eternally. May his greatness transcends this terrestrial ball, amen!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by oshorlabyC(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2013
Hmmm,God bless and save MADIBA!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by rxhush: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2013
they should allow him die na
lipsrsealed
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Lucasbalo: You get ur history upside down. With all due respect, Mandilla did what was best for southafrica. M Please do not compare the two.

First, I don't know who is Mandilla. If you can't spell Mandela correctly, how could you find faults in my analysis of history? You need to read your history carefully. My analysis of history is documented and can be found online.

Quoting you now..."Mugabe did what he thought was best for Zimbabwe and turns out to be wrong. Zimbabwe is a mess politically, socially, morrally and by any measure of grading a country. Mugabe turned an Eldorado to a junkyard. Mandiba is thousand years ahead of Mugabe the despot, ask any Zimbabwean." Have you asked yourself if these problems facing Zimbabwe you mentioned are artificially created by those people he refused to kowtow to and are bent on undermining his government to get him to step down? You need to reason and think critically. And, stop watching CNN, MSNBC, FOX, NBC, ABC, AL-JEEZERA. That's why you have your thinking off the chart.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by oshorlabyC(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2013
imperiouxx: Mandela, RIP. You don try for this life, no dey struggle with death, it's time to go home..... Shikena!
You be correct bad belle oo,He neva die na,na wa for dis Nigerians sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen / AP Journalist Behind The Report Of A Russian Missile In Poland Has Been Fired / Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.