Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor (3325 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor / “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by wakaman: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2013
From your name- preye you are from bayelsa and playing the ethnic card. Let him mentor you like he was mentored by alams.but beware own trivials would be worse as you hold no ace.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2013
All these haters have not yet convinced me on something here,

Do you guys want another northerner?
Do you want an Igbo man? Rochas or Theodore Orji?
Abi na Buhari or Tinibu's Boy, Fashola?
Or Lamido/Amaechi? wtf are you kidding me?

IF NOT MY MENTOR GEJ, THEN WHO?

since ya'll cant produce someone as credible, humble, competent, charismatic, zealous, intelligent, smart as President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, The Garrilanders Man of The Century and Nigeria's Messiah! then stfu!

rubbish!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2013
God bless GEJ
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
A humble man, that will cause a change in this country that'll last for generations.
May God help him.
God bless GEJ
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by ba7man(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Charly Boy..........abeg drop me for here.....

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by softmilla(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am a bigg fan tu mr gej tu#d guy as been tryin xo hard for d country buh yall still kum around and talk shit abt him#i don't blame nigeria is their nation ivv obama cums tu dix country tu rule tu u guys would still do same#gej I rep#2015 would b ma fust votin and d votin would alway go tu him#
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by danot1030: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
egift: [size=18pt]bbpreye, Jonathan don't know who you are and does not give a dam.[/size]

What is worrying you is joblessness and malaria. Jona ko, Obama ni.
seconded
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by danot1030: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
bbpreye.:
A humble man, that will cause a change in this country that'll last for generations.
May God help him.
God bless GEJ
u definitely do not knw d meaning of humility, dat someone is slow or doll does not make him humble.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
danot1030: u definitely do not knw d meaning of humility, dat someone is slow or doll does not make him humble.

You insult your elders..

God willing 2015 we'll all celebrate his inauguration.
God bless GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by mapet: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
You guys av just wasted time, bandwidth space and near sanity on the forum. Someone opened his mouth and said GEJ is his mentor,and you engage that kind of person in discussion of any sort? Instead of calling Yaba left to ascertain the completeness of their patients head count.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by citizenY(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
bbpreye.:

Ask yourself this question, and be sincere in your answer..

''if not GEJ, who else?''

a) Ciroma
b) Buhari
c) Lamido
d) Tambuwal
e) All of the above

You have a serious problem... low self esteem. OBJ mentored GEJ. GEJ is your mentor. Your ambition should be to take over from him and possibly pray to receive a letter from him.

You go read letter tire. GEJ may send the whole post office you.

bbpreye.:

a) Ciroma
b) Buhari
c) Lamido
d) Tambuwal
e) All of the above

You have a serious problem... low self esteem. OBJ mentored GEJ. GEJ is your mentor. Your ambition should be to take over from him and possibly pray to receive a letter from him.

bbpreye.:

a) Ciroma
b) Buhari
c) Lamido
d) Tambuwal
e) All of the above

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by funnyx(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
mapet: You guys av just wasted time, bandwidth space and near sanity on the forum. Someone opened his mouth and said GEJ is his mentor,and you engage that kind of person in discussion of any sort? Instead of calling Yaba left to ascertain the completeness of their patients head count.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by funnyx(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
BTW the mod that hide my earlier post must be sick in the head and most likely a compromised mod because there's nothing against the rule in that post.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by ba7man(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
G.E.J till 2019!!!!

No vacancy in Aso-Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa’s Bafana Bafana Captain Shot Dead / 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan / Why I Will Not Vote For Ambode By Tolu Caleb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.