Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Never Allow Past Failures To Hunt You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Allow Past Failures To Hunt You (436 Views)

Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures / Never Allow The Thoughts Of Envious Individuals Affect Your Happiness In Life.. / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Allow Past Failures To Hunt You by sidespin: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
NEVER ALLOW PAST FAILURES TO HUNT YOU

Often, people have been robbed of healing that belonged to them because somebody told them, "You've done wrong. You're going to have to pay for it. God's going to hold that against you forever. You're going to have to go through life sick and suffering." A man in Houston told me, "The doctor said, 'If you stay on your job, you'll fall dead any minute of your heart condition, high blood pressure, kidney disease, and liver trouble.'"

This was back in the 1950s. Every healing evangelist in America had laid hands on this man, and no insinuation, because I had laid hands on him twice, and he hadn't gotten healed. He said, "In 36 years, I've missed it. Oh, I've missed it so many ways. I've failed. I could have been a better Christian."

I showed him this verse in James: "The Lord shall raise him up and if they have committed sins .... " (Did you notice it said sins, not sin?) "What awful sins have you committed in these 36 years?" I asked him. "How many people have you killed?" "Not any," he said. "How many banks have you robbed?" He said, "None."

"Well," I said, "what awful sins have you done?" He said, "Really, I haven't done much as far as sins of commission are concerned. It's sins of omission. I could have done so much more than I did. I could have given more to missions." I said, "Have you repented?" "Oh, yes." "Those sins are forgiven," I said. "Now let Him heal you." I laid hands on him. He didn't fall dead on the job. He worked until he was 75 years old, and he was still alive the last I heard of him. He had been letting the devil cheat him because he had missed it. No, I'm not encouraging people to do wrong or sin, but don't let the devil rob you of your healing just because you missed it. (Kennth Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

Heavenly Home Coming / What Is Your Duty In Your Church? / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.