Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures (1180 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / What to do / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by STILESGANG: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
It is always common seeing people attributing every success of theirs in life to god but always taking the blame for their failures

If god can lay claim to your every success why can't he do the same for your failures?.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Its simple, A religious indoctrinated person attributes god to success prior to faith in disguise as magical wand and not fully acknowledging the hardwork put in. When reverse is the case whereby enough hard work wasn't put it then they come up with the phrase, "god knows why" or "god knows best" indirectly not taking full responsibility for failure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by wordcat(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Those that created god makes it a win-win situation for god

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by keenn: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Its so annoying when I know I once lived in that deceit.

How I wish religious folks can come out of that blind faith only for a day...then everything all make sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
but why must we live by the dictates of some ancestral myths in this 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by STILESGANG: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Really pathetic.
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by CoolUsername: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
They're free to practise their religions but please keep them out of our laws.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2015
All i see are angered people posting hurriedly grin

I will continue to thank God in good and bad situations. Atheists can run into the next speeding truck wink
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Speechless3:

I will continue to thank God in good and bad situations. Atheists can run into the next speeding truck wink
who cares? undecided...whatever makes u sleep well..
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by plaetton: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Speechless3:

And when a religiotard runs into the next speeding truck( because they place their fate in magic rather than common sense) , we thank god as well.
Right?
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by wordcat(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2015
And you will be happy if that happens right?

Speechless3:
Atheists can run into the next speeding truck wink
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
wordcat:
And you will be happy if that happens right?

Very! one less fool cheesy
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
plaetton:

And when a religiotard runs into the next speeding truck( because they place their fate in magic rather than common sense) , we thank god as well.
Right?

In all things smiley
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
krattoss:
who cares? undecided...whatever makes u sleep well..

You care grin
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by wordcat(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Speechless3:

Very! one less fool cheesy
Atheists: trying to liberate the theists
Theists: praying for atheist to die.
Who's evil?
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
wordcat:

Atheists: trying to liberate the theists

Theists: praying for atheist to die.

Who's evil?

Your two premises are erroneous cos atheists are in bondage and most have stubbornly refused freedom through knowledge, therefore they should get knowledge the hard way.

Wouldn't that be a nice idea if atheists killed themselves and end IT! smiley
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by wordcat(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Speechless3:

Your two premises are erroneous cos atheists are in bondage and most have stubbornly refused freedom through knowledge, therefore they should get knowledge the hard way.

Wouldn't that be a nice idea if atheists killed themselves and end IT! smiley

I can see that if u have your way, you can send me to an early grave for not believing in ur sky-daddy
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
wordcat:

I can see that if u have your way, you can send me to an early grave for not believing in ur sky-daddy

I love cats, i will just take you home wink

Be useful until time being... smiley
Re: Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures by wordcat(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Speechless3:

I love cats, i will just take you home wink
Be useful until time being... smiley
You never talk ur mind

(1) (Reply)

See Trendy Ways To Wear Hijab As A Bride / Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet / Why All Christians Should Become Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.