Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63391 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Fuelish: 2:52am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
i thoughtu are in banku rehab center? scum
anuofia.banku is king compared with d rubbish eba,akpu,amala u clueless,brainless n long-suffering MUMUgerians eat.thank God 4 ur bleached ashewo mother wt yellow teeth LOL

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
before i go back to what am doing

lemme drop 3 facts about gaynians that people don't know.

1. you can use gaynians as shoe polish: whenever you run outta shoe polish, just tear little outta gaynian skin and use it to polish your shoe. trust me, your shoe will stay dark forever.

2. do you guys know that, if you shoot a gaynian in the night, the bullet will come back and ask for torchlight? cos it cant see what it wants to kill grin

3. do you guys know that gaynians export three things to the world?
1, cocao
2, gold
3, ugliness.
ghana is the highest exporter of ugly people to the world. 99.9% full gaynians are ugly simply because they eat too much banku and fhuck male baboons

if na lie, check out the picture below

That's why Nigerians are so keen on bleaching because everyone in Nigeria is white. Shameless people
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JeffPhoenix(m): 2:55am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote
author=Red-Light] duhhhhh, what do you want me to say to gayians? talk
sense into them? naahhhh you dont speak sense into animals ... animals
are inferior and dumb and stupidd, i see gaynians as animal, i only talk
shit to them and slaughter them anytime i feel like .. gerrit grin grin
cool[/quote]

howabt this: you only say shhit cause the only thing you know how to say is shhit even in real and serious circumstances!!!!!if you cant talk sense, as I stated previously, go bed!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Red light tha bytch, I have reduced u into creating alt accounts, How many do u have now? Lemme help u count, cusubaba, adamskuti, spoofpro0f the fake Ghanaian tht I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ retired on this very thread.....ur so worthless dude...

grin grin grin....I do this bytch

DUDE....I CAN'T SEE YOUR WRITING.....HOLD UP LET ME GO GET A TORCHLIGHT.....YOU GAYNIANS ARE THE DEVIL...BLACK CHARCOAL BOOTY SCRATCHING UGLY BABOONS!

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

That's why Nigerians are so keen on bleaching because everyone in Nigeria is white. Shameless people

NO...NOTHING WRONG WITH DARK...BUT WHEN U ARE BURNT BEYOND RECOGNITION LIKE U MONKEY GAYNIANS....AS IF YOU PHUCKERS SHOWER WITH CHARCOAL....THEN YOU ARE UGLY ON TOP OF THAT......GADDDAMMMMMNNNN.....CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:00am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
boooooooooooooo shut the fhuck up lame mutherfucker

grin grin grin u got 2 of ur monkey brothers hyping u cuz if tht wack post innit hahahahahaha, they so chicken, dudes were juz hoping for a savior, lil did they know I had retired 2 of ur alt accounts namely cusubaba and spoofpro0f the fake Ghanaian..... grin cheesy...u ugly thang, u can't even compare urself to a Ghanaian mouse, let alone cat, ur Nigerian, u ain't worth shyt, look around u, he'll is 2 steps above u.......nugga so dumb, when thinking for a name for his nairaland accnt, he cud only come up wit Red Light district......nuff said grin grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 3:00am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Red light tha bytch, I have reduced u into creating alt accounts, How many do u have now? Lemme help u count, cusubaba, adamskuti, spoofpro0f the fake Ghanaian tht I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ retired on this very thread.....ur so worthless dude...

grin grin grin....I do this bytch
ediat banku eating bastard ... you think i got time for shiit .... only thief knows how to sense another thief.. since creating multiple accounts on nairaland to display your inferiority complex is what you do all your life on nairaland,... no life outside nairalaand, no hope, no ambition, another failed colored nigger from a nation filled with scum, you think everyone will be a dirty biatch like you... sorry too burst your bubble... i have 2 ids on nairaland ... now go get ur dirty chimp mother's Love Machine and fhuck ur self in as'ss to death you dirty gaynian scum

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kabba7(m): 3:00am On Jun 28, 2013
For all I care those south Africans are probably trying to prevent their country from descending to the rotten level Nigeria is by by preventing their citizens from getting too familiar .
ALL WE NEED DO IS CHANGE OUR WAYS I MEAN ALL OF US INCLUDING THE ARMED ROBBERS , DRUG TRAFFICKERS AND THE CORRUPT ONES IN GOVERNMENT

Do the above and the hunting will stop

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:01am On Jun 28, 2013
engineerd:

DUDE....I CAN'T SEE YOUR WRITING.....HOLD UP LET ME GO GET A TORCHLIGHT.....YOU GAYNIANS ARE THE DEVIL...BLACK CHARCOAL BOOTY SCRATCHING UGLY BABOONS!

grin grin grin...typical case of an ape watching himself in the mirror thinking its another ape on the other side cuz all his movements α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ similar to what he sees in the mirror grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 3:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Fuelish: anuofia.banku is king compared with d rubbish eba,akpu,amala u clueless,brainless n long-suffering MUMUgerians eat.thank God 4 ur bleached ashewo mother wt yellow teeth LOL
banku is bad for the brain... stop eating banku before the little light in fish brain drops dead.. donkey

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 3:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

duhhhhhh go and tell that to yeaone nelson ... bladdy slowpoke
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
ediat banku eating bastard ... you think i got time for shiit .... only thief knows how to sense another thief.. since creating multiple accounts on nairaland to display your inferiority complex is what you do all your life on nairaland,... no life outside nairalaand, no hope, no ambition, another failed colored nigger from a nation filled with scum, you think everyone will be a dirty biatch like you... sorry too burst your bubble... i have 2 ids on nairaland ... now go get ur dirty chimp mother's Love Machine and fhuck ur self in as'ss to death you dirty gaynian scum

Haven't u confessed to creating multiple accnts on here ?.....don't make me make u look dumba than u already izz boko monkey grin grin grin

It's 3 AM Nigerian time, ur still here crying, tells how much Ghana means to ur ugly arzz

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Fuelish: 3:04am On Jun 28, 2013
youmour: I go slap all the Ghanaians here oh who open gate for una to enter "naira"land to spew rubbish.
son of a pig-fvcked bastard! na only God will save u from terminal insanity,dog! depraved,incredibly sh1tty deluded lunatic!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 3:07am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin u got 2 of ur monkey brothers hyping u cuz if tht wack post innit hahahahahaha, they so chicken, dudes were juz hoping for a savior, lil did they know I had retired 2 of ur alt accounts namely cusubaba and spoofpro0f the fake Ghanaian..... grin cheesy...u ugly thang, u can't even compare urself to a Ghanaian mouse, let alone cat, ur Nigerian, u ain't worth shyt, look around u, he'll is 2 steps above u.......nugga so dumb, when thinking for a name for his nairaland accnt, he cud only come up wit Red Light district......nuff said grin grin grin
gosh what kinda lame bastard is this? u expect me to sit all night and read this shitt? just writing like an elementary student, common nigga... go smoke banku or something... you are too lame for me handle

any other bastard from gayna that wanna feel my wrath tonight?

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:08am On Jun 28, 2013
engineerd:

Suffering and smiling Nigerian kid, ur fada got fhucked by ur government and seems the tradition continues, ur also getting fhucked by ur government..... grin grin grin check ur generator set oooo

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by tpia5: 3:08am On Jun 28, 2013
so, what's going on?

our nigerian brethren have put on their knights in shining armour outfits?

una be maga.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:11am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
gosh what kinda lame bastard is this? u expect me to sit all night and read this shitt? just writing like an elementary student, common nigga... go smoke banku or something... you are too lame for me handle

any other bastard from gayna that wanna feel my wrath tonight?

The only lame thang on here is ur name, ur mother did u wrong, she raised fhool grin grin grin, ur dad must have drunk kerosene the day he splurged his sperms fhucking ur mom innit' grin grin ...ur a product of diluted sperm cheesy grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 3:12am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Haven't u confessed to creating multiple accnts on here ?.....don't make me make u look dumba than u already izz boko monkey grin grin grin

It's 3 AM Nigerian time, ur still here crying, tells how much Ghana means to ur ugly arzz
you scared of me now son? you want me to go to bed so i can stop kicking your lame ugly gaynian black ass? just want give you 30miniutes of my time before ... but i didnt find you worthy or wrath... you are just a lame bastard seeking attention

i will pass

NEXT

where is petrodolla by the way? my worthy opponent grin i miss that bastard

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Fuelish: 3:13am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
go and tell that to yeaone nelson bladdy slowpoke
talkin meaningless sh1t,as usual! boko haram in d north,kidnappings,fake drugs,baby factories in d SE,oil bunkering,piracy,militancy in d SS,armed robberies in SW! fvck u

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 3:13am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

The only lame thang on here is ur name, ur mother did u wrong, she raised fhool grin grin grin, ur dad must have drunk kerosene the day he splurged his sperms fhucking ur mom innit' grin grin ...ur a product of diluted sperm cheesy grin grin
#yawn another lame talk ... this guy is so lame, he makes me want to start drooling

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:14am On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Red light the Nigerian boko dog, nugga so ugly, ur mother tried trading u in for a lil monkey, but the monkey owner turned u down cuz tht lil monkey was finer than u grin grin grin grin

I piss on u dude

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 3:15am On Jun 28, 2013
Fuelish: talkin meaningless sh1t,as usual! boko haram in d north,kidnappings,fake drugs,baby factories in d SE,oil bunkering,piracy,militancy in d SS,armed robberies in SW! fvck u
what is the one saying? undecided undecided

thought i told you to stop eating banku? now u cant communicate properly again ##shame
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
#yawn another lame talk ... this guy is so lame, he makes me want to start drooling

I'm pissing on u as usual monkey, bet M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ piss tastes and quenches ur thirst better than tht pit latrine liquidy y'all call tap water in Nigeria ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Fuelish: 3:17am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour: grin grin grin grin

Red light the Nigerian boko dog, nugga so ugly, ur mother tried trading u in for a lil monkey, but the monkey owner turned u down cuz tht lil monkey was finer than u grin grin grin grin

I piss on u dude
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 3:18am On Jun 28, 2013
#Yawnz

since no gaynaian is worthy,

back to work. grin grin grin

gaynians! i no be your mate... whenever you see red-light... dont bother to quote, run for your life.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
what is the one saying? undecided undecided

thought i told you to stop eating banku? now u cant communicate properly again ##shame

grin grin grin grin even that elephant shyt aka. Eba sef u call it food.....
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
#Yawnz

since no gaynaian is worthy,

back to work. grin grin grin

gaynians! i no be your mate... whenever you see red-light... dont bother to quote, run for your life.

Runaway like the pucccy u α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥, u and ur entire brothers as a matter of fact, y'all try to talk tuff, yet, ur not able to face up wit ur own government.....I will never respect u and ur ilk....and I will always quote ur ugly worthless arrz each time I see u on a thread....u dog, filthy boko pig

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Fuelish: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

I'm pissing on u as usual monkey, bet M̶̲̥̅piss tastes and quenches ur thirst better than tht pit latrine liquidy y'all call tap water in Nigeria ehn grin
hahaha Otumfuor,life in a sh1thole! sh1t water as tap water!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Fuelish: 3:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
since no gaynaian is worthy,back to wi no be your mate... whenever you see red-light... dont bother to quote, run for your life.
with f00ls like you,is it any wonder ur country is so phucked? nigeria is doomed! eeediot!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Fuelish: hahaha Otumfuor,life in a sh1thole! sh1t water as tap water!

grin grin grin grin it's a life of sh!t down there fuel......I will be tracing tht boko monkey these days......red light ur moda ehn toto grin cheesy, fhucking alt accounts freak, the monkey keeps creating different accnts on here, bytch arrz pr!ck

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2013
Fuelish: with f00ls like you,is it any wonder ur country is so phucked? nigeria is doomed! eeediot!

They actually think, 1 day everything will be ok.....ok without doing shyt? undecided wtf α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ these people.....south Africans shed blood for their country, Ghana did its part and God being so good, today we'r enjoying better democracy, lil wonder as to why they hate our 2 countries.....why not go to other African countries....murthafurkaz

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.