Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63352 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2013
Tumisang:

Iyodwa qha into esiyicelayo kula bantu: Maba hloniphe imithetho yala ekhaya.
Hmmmmm okay yhaaa true...

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

That's why Nigerians are so keen on bleaching because everyone in Nigeria is white. Shameless people

Your number 1 citizen and his wife are bleaching icons. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Kpimp: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: we treat you like shiit because you are shiit...HOW MANY FOREIGN OIL WORKERS DID NAIGERIA KILL AND KIDNAP

See this ode
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2013
mazado:

Why? Why? Why waste time and effort on that one? It's obvious "it" is a deluded teenager lacking the apartheid experience as well as ignorant of history. Let it ask its elders about naija's role.
your arsehole is a teenager!!! None of you pea brains can lecture me about ma countrys history!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2013
The ghanaians trolls never fail to disappoint. Predictably they all came into this thread with their inferiority complex typing crap.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by alaafin(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2013
This scenerio will never change. There is something about Nigeria and the Nigerians; no mater what our problem is as a nation or individually, we still survive and this is one thing cheesy that baffles our detractors. No matter what level of affluent or degradation, we keep struggling and existing. How would you expect the SA guys to fill when there girls will do anything to have a nigerian boyfriend even if the naija guy has more of ’mouth‘ than money. Imagine our country still playing the roll of big brother to them all despite all the internal problems we are facing. Abegie, all na gelousy and na him go kill dem sef.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by profstar(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2013
chei: You don't blame the policemen anyway. Nigerians are a nuisance wherever they go.
So who will you blame for the nuisancy of Nigerians (called by you)? People like you make all Nigerians suffer for what 1or2 Nigerians has done. Fool
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by successking: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2013
Nigerian nationals in SA, don't be jittery over the outward expression of hatred and envy by SA nationals towards You, for the war is being won and in no distance time, the songs of victory shall be sung. In Ghana, it's the same as well as other African nationals. They are angry at the pace of Nigeria's increasing influence and dominance in Africa today. Position of authority has been placed upon Nigeria by God, and not even hatred from any quarters can Change it. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Ironi: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2013
DailyNews: ...and we Nigerians are here patronising their companies and investments: Shoprite, Mtn and co, huh Seems its time to tell Mtn and Shoprite to find their way back to SA...their brutality against Nigerians is becoming too alarming...and we need to at least teach some lesson, starting with their big investments....I blame them not, I blame our past corrupt leaders who impoverished Nigerians, else, what would a sane Nigerian be doing in South Africa

Ghanaians are another people to keep an eye on...haters.

Truth be told, Nigerians are a problem anywhere they go.
They don't play by the rules, not law abiding and are lawless.
They in no time become like pests you would wish to get rid of.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Shadydamsel(f): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2013
zetdee:

Gbawe gbawe gbawe.. you always raise this Lucky Dube story as prove of the unfair hatred of Nigerian in South Africa, the context of the quote has been explained to you before but you still insist, which i understand. The people who shot lucky Dube was a Mozambique and Zimbabwean national.

"Just to set the record straight on the
this quote that is quoted without
being used in its full context.
When one of the killer was asked in
court if he didn't know that he was
shooting at Lucky Dube,he said No he
thought he was a Nigerian
drugdealer.Rossentenville is
notoriuolsy known for high
population of Nigerians who deals in
drugs.So the killers thought they
where robbing a drug dealer and
thought they will get lot of money
from him since they know that drug
dealers carries a lot of money on
them.
I don't think it was based on pure
hatred for Nigerians,they saw a flashy
car in the place that is notoriously
known for high drug trafficing mostly
run by Nigerians,they decided to rob
it thinking that the owner who is a
'drugdealer' will be carrying lot of
drugs cash on him,they demanded
money and he said he didn't have
and they started shooting at him."
wenti dis one dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by shikshark: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=collynzo2][/quote]
100000000000000000000 likes
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Ojix85: So.... i went for a training in SA this February and i was given a visa till Dec, 2014.. Them fada.. I'm never stepping foot in that country again.
No loss
No gain whatsoever!!

*justSaying..

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2013
born2fuck: Keep running to south africa,I kukuma no get passport, not to talk of Visa. I enjoy lagos,ogun,ibadan,ekiti and ondo. I will not evenn travel to east or north nigeria,if job posted, I retire! Shikenah. I cannot wait to enjoy my life to the fullest here in west zone and yet we don't go broke. Keep travelling and suffering from obodo oyinbo people, why una no kukuma pour hot water for body to become oyinbo, we makes money in Lagos, we roams freely and tactically good in dealing with nigeria police, just 200 note! You become Oga police and they even clear road for you.....Aeroplane or Ballon not meant for me
grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by profstar(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2013
scipher:
Sir, I understand you're trying to be patriotic hence defending your country(south africa),...and I believe you have Nigerian friends too..
what!!, so he is a southafrican?!, what is he doing on NAIRAland, pls let somebody tell him to cancel his account on nairaLAND before we revenge our people on him. Nonsence!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2013
Inik: The ghanaians trolls never fail to disappoint. Predictably they all came into this thread with their inferiority complex typing crap.

exactly *sigh*

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Systemguru: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2013
zetdee:

Gbawe gbawe gbawe.. you always raise this Lucky Dube story as prove of the unfair hatred of Nigerian in South Africa, the context of the quote has been explained to you before but you still insist, which i understand. The people who shot lucky Dube was a Mozambique and Zimbabwean national.

them.
and the killer wants to Tell the public that He Or She dont know Who is lucky
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

Because ghanaians are not criminals. Ghanaians are very smart but unlike Nigerians we don't dupe people. Everywhere you go u will find ghanaian doctors and professors contributing to society while most Nigerians in South Africa are criminals that's why you are being target. I guess nigerians owned business in Malaysia, us and uk because they also can't stand Nigerians. Is high time y'all look inward instead of blaming your problems on others. You claim you are business oriented and smart yet all we hear about Nigeria is terrorists, 419, arm robbery and juju. Nothing positive ever come from that country, always misery. Blame no one but yourself. God has left that country and left it for satan. Repent
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by idsamoo(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: we treat you like shiit because you are shiit...HOW MANY FOREIGN OIL WORKERS DID NAIGERIA KILL AND KIDNAP

Jst take a look at dis animallike racist talking,yu mean every crime committed by 0.00000001 % of ur citizens iss committed by all,yu are jst senseless spy goat here!gerrrrout!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Systemguru: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2013
The on going Mtn project firm have nominated it winner and the people that took the second position is WILBONEX alongside ACCURATE, yawa anthem na the correct street hop hit cypher for una hears, get am @ http://naijamob.net/site_89.xhtml?get-file=14860&get-var=&get-url=download-165-a64c7796a9bb2c6d25bd/wilbonex+ft.+accurate+-+yawa+anthem+high.mp3,Tryand share this news with your friends and family the more you share the more you receive bonus.

That is: share it with 10 people you will receive #200 airtime 20people =#400 etc

As for me am still flexing with my 1500 airtime..I LOVE MTN.

This is the link http://naijamob.net/site_89.xhtml?get-file=14860&get-var=&get-url=download-165-a64c7796a9bb2c6d25bd/wilbonex+ft.+accurate+-+yawa+anthem+high.mp3,
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2013
For the guy who asked, here is a social network created by South Africans living in Nigeria
http://www.expat-blog.com/en/nationalities/south-african/in/africa/nigeria/
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: thank God oooh! I just thank God i'm not southafrican,lol! The thing that amaze me most is that u people are not shy of bringing ur black faces out grin lol! If i'm the one that went through all those hardship and suffering in my fatherland,being dealth with by a little minority,i will never show my face in public again! And i have a question pls,are u hiv positive?
Uyanya straight nebubi!!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by profstar(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2013
Ironi:

Truth be told, Nigerians are a problem anywhere they go.
They don't play by the rules, not law abiding and are lawless.
They in no time become like pests you would wish to get rid of.
I guess you must be a southafrican living in Nigeria, that why you could insult us on our forum, somebody give me the house address of this motherf*cker, so that i can come with a police uniform, draw you out of your house and beat the hell out of you,can you imagine how you will feel?, if you can, then you'll have a tip of what Nigerians are going through
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Thambo Mbeki are two different SA stalwards dear. O. R. Thambo and Thabo Mbeki. And no both do not. From you made up stories you are clearly a ghanaian. grin grin grin
so u are a bot bot bot nbot grin botswanain,pls where is that bush located ! grin ,never quote me again,u ugly she-male,crawl back to that unknown jungle of urs called bot grin bot grin botswana , i here by banned u from this forum,never show ur face again when serious,nation are arguing,u have no right to comment,ok?? grin

ur mother toto there,u ugly bald headed she-boon from botswana...villager
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: For the guy who asked, here is a social network created by South Africans living in Nigeria
http://www.expat-blog.com/en/nationalities/south-african/in/africa/nigeria/
It is clear nearly all South Africans in that link are whites. That is the reason we have not been hearing of molestations, xenophobic inclination and all manner of ills from them. The day the black South Africans start coming into Nigeria the day the hell will break loose for increase in crimes.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
Uyanya straight nebubi!!!
undecided
may thunder destroy ur hiv toto there,i dont want 2 4ck,pls go

black slave!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2013
profstar:
I guess you must be a southafrican living in Nigeria, that why you could insult us on our forum, somebody give me the house address of this motherf*cker, so that i can come with my uncle's police uniform and beat the hell out of you, then you'll have a tip of what Nigerians are going through
This is a primitive man idea. Please, go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Aliki(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2013
zetdee:

them.

Let's get this straight..."They thought he was a Nigerian drug dealer" so they shot at him, if he was a South African drug dealer, probably they wouldn't shoot at him. Most South Africans are violent animals, illiterates, and their women vey loose...due to several years of toture they experienced under their white folks on their own soil. They thought he was a Nigerian but ended up killing poor Lucky Dubby, their number one reggae star...FOOLS. LOL!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by hardbody: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2013
devigblegble: Make devil slap me 10 times if I step foot for South Africa

My brother i tire oo.

Make them come my house for Isale Eko come take me by force or attack me. When we go to their place, we are making it possible and easy for them to deal with you whenever and howsover they choose.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: It is clear nearly all South Africans in that link are whites. That is the reason we have not been hearing of molestations, xenophobic inclination and all manner of ills from them. The day the black South Africans start coming into Nigeria the day the hell will break loose for increase in crimes.
my west african brothers,i'm truly behind u people ,we need to deal with these black slaves from south africa grin ,they are hated by all africans ,they are black,ugly demons who suffered in the hands of a small minority,lazy thick headed bunch of dogs who have no hands in the building of their nation
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2013
I have not read the entire thread but I suspect this incident must have happened at Gauteng, with Pretoria and Johannesburg as the likely suspect locations. Those two locations have had enough of Nigerians from back in the days when the drug business was booming, and could quite be very hostile to foreigners. I know this thread will reach 30 pages again, as it is always the case with SA vs Naija threads. Na wa o...
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Funny comments.
SA's level of inferiority complex is out of this world.....at the mention of the name NIGERIA anywhere in africa, inferiority complex sets in....people just start monitoring you, some say its to check for drugs but i think they just want to learn how you just make a foreign territory yours and steal the show. Yes we're not innocent in the pushing of hard drugs...we run it, and it tarnishes our image, but that doesnt mean we all push drugs....out of the millions migrating to south africa, do the police want to tell me that they all have drugs on them? What about when they refused us entry because of a mere case of yellow fever(does that exist in naija sef). Do you know how many Nigerians shop in Dubai for clothes to sell back home, they dont harass them, my mom's friend walked into a shop there and they just took her to V.I.P because they believe as a nigerian she'll buy lots of clothes.....why didnt they search or arrest her for drugs?
You preach and preach about boko haram....lets borrow them to you for one week and see how you survive after that.
No country is completely innocent, swallow your hate for us.....and you'll see that the average Nigerian is carefree and welcoming.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2013
System guru: The on going Mtn project firm have nominated it winner and the people that took the second position is WILBONEX alongside ACCURATE, yawa anthem na the correct street hop hit cypher for una hears, get am @ http://naijamob.net/site_89.xhtml?get-file=14860&get-var=&get-url=download-165-a64c7796a9bb2c6d25bd/wilbonex+ft.+accurate+-+yawa+anthem+high.mp3,Tryand share this news with your friends and family the more you share the more you receive bonus.

That is: share it with 10 people you will receive #200 airtime 20people =#400 etc

As for me am still flexing with my 1500 airtime..I LOVE MTN.

This is the link http://naijamob.net/site_89.xhtml?get-file=14860&get-var=&get-url=download-165-a64c7796a9bb2c6d25bd/wilbonex+ft.+accurate+-+yawa+anthem+high.mp3,
are u a black southafrican (slave) ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply)

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.