Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola (20372 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by AnOlAd: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Aphrygian(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2013
LIKE DIS IF U LIKE DIS JOKE.
u are a lady u av a brazillian hair worth of 300k on ur head and u are complaining of head ache.do u need any pastor to tell u u are carrying 2plots of land on ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy Birthday Boss, Long life and prosperity in good health. Salute!!!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Zenith21(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2013
euromoney: Happy Birthday to the Lagos state Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola as he Clocks 50Yrs.May this day always be a special one to remember.
Congratulations!!!!
yes o, happy bday to the peoples governor.... Happy bday baba raji fashola
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by free2ryhme: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2013
euromoney: Happy Birthday to the Lagos state Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola as he Clocks 50Yrs.May this day always be a special one to remember.
Congratulations!!!!

This below post with never made it to front thread but the above post did .. Nairaland and their jibiti... tufiakwa!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1333473/gov-fashola-stops-aides-organising
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Subuhanalahi: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2013
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY
bIRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
TO
BABA OF LAG
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Lordave: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Aphrygian: LIKE DIS IF U LIKE DIS JOKE.
u are a lady u av a brazillian hair worth of 300k on ur head and u are complaining of head ache.do u need any pastor to tell u u are carrying 2plots of land on ur head.
I can't find the like button
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy Golden Jubilee The Best Reliable Father(BRF). You're indeed a blessing to this generation. May Almighty Allah take you to the APEX level of your
political career. Wishing you longevity & more wisdom sir !.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by olly4life: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday to U̶̲̥̅̊ my Oga @ d top, wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ long life in Jesus name, insha Allah. Amin. U̶̲̥̅̊ share same date wit one of our Son. Cheers.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Geomac: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday Gov. Fashola
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by kehinde1588(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Hapy birtday to you my great gov. U deserve all d best thin in life. Wish u more years to come. Fashola is working lagos is moving.Eko oni baje oooo
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by naffysa(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2013
HBD SIR. looking forward to see you as President or Adams oshomole
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy Birthday to you Mr. governor!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Knight1(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy Birthday Sir...from a proud birthday mate
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by naffysa(f): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2013
HBD SIR.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by naffysa(f): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2013
HBD SIR. looking forward to see you as President or Adams oshomole
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2013
If it was Tinubu now, Aye A gbo orun mamo
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by jide1427(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2013
Hapi b.day sir
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by RICHBOI2(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Paddy mi! Happy birthday.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by tsidra(f): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2013
citizenisb:

Transliteration: Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad. [barukh shem kevod malkhuto le'olam va'ed.] ve'ahavta et Adonai eloheykha bekhol-levavkha u'vekhol nafshekha u'vekhol me'odekha. ve'hayu hadevarim ha'eileh asher anokhi metzavekha haiyom al-levavekha. veshinantam levanekha vedibarta bam beshivtekha beveitekha u'velekhtekha vaderekh u'vshakhbekha u'vkumekha. u'kshartam le'ot al-yadekha vehayu letotafot bein einekha. u'khtavtam al-mezuzot beitekha u'visharekha.

Translation: HEAR, O ISRAEL: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
where does the happy birthday come in
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by ojbanja: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2013
I join millions of good people around the world to wish you a happy birthday. I appreciate your achievements in and outside politics.As no one is perfect in ideas and opinions,God will grant you the patient to learn from your mistakes and never to relent in your determinations to make our beloved country a better place for us all.LLNP.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR AMICABLE GOVERNOR, I WULLNP
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by tsidra(f): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday B.R.F
Happy birthday to you
Oya chop kiss mmmuah!!!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Dubemkelly(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2013
yuzedo: Hapy betday my dare broda. oh am so hapy bro, u have be a grate frend and tenk for d free land u give me at Eko Atlantick. i wil see u at d leaders club later tonite were we can pop mowet shampain wit sweet eko ni baje babes. started from d botom no we are hear!!! kiss kiss
Kinda hv noticed bruv...Ur peculiarity z murdering English spellings,I swear down u r more dan creative....Tho BRF doesn't lik bday parries buh I gaz wish my niggur well. HBD Fashola!!!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by pvee(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday my amiable Gov. I love and celebrate you sir
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Emusan(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2013
I can't by-pass the thread of the only man who can make me vote again in any Nigeria election. Happy 50th Birthday SIR with total respect.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by yuzedo: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2013
scipher:
You go find the sand you no go see let alone land..ole angry
bro did u see u rime. [size=15pt]sand - land[/size]. waow. bro are u a wrapper? can u paform at my bananna iceland big boy gig comeing up soon? sciper d agege wrapper. u will win gramy wink
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Raymonbell(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday sir.
God bless you for ur selfless service to lagos and Nigeria at large
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by noit(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Same bornday wit me ..// ..... Happy birthday to us.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by badoist(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday BRF, the undisputable best Governor in Nigeria!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Bblaq17(f): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2013
api bufdae sir BRF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Backs Lawan , Akume , Gbajabiamila For Top Posts / You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina / CAN Raises Alarm Over Plans To Attack Kaduna, Others, Gives Breakdown Of Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.