Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola (20366 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by RedLight1: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday... best leader in Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by EFEJU(f): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
HBD sir,u ve done very well,God bless n satisfy u will long life.

1 Like

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by mrfatimoh(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
I say a big congratulation to our darling governor,Gov.Babatunde Raji Fashola on this special occasion of his 50th birthday.There is no doubt that,his life,achievements and efforts in trying to take Lagos to the next level are all laudable and worthy of emulation.
May the good lord continue to strengthen you and enrich your wisdom,amen
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
'Yalla bai!
Happy birthday from a BIG Hausa-Fulani fan. If only ALL the governors in Nigeria would serve the way you have done and continue to do, the clowns in Abuja would matter much less and our country would be a whole lot more different.

When you are done in Lagos and will not, or cannot, contest the presidency then please come to my state Gombe and we will elect you and give you a new lease and fresh challenges!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by nereiskc(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday Gov. Fashola...... I wish u long life, as I wish myself too coz today is my birthday too.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by anuoro: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice. Long life to govnor Babatunde Raji Fashola
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by pekelepekele(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
political age . fashola 50? who will believe that
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
He's crazy young, happy birthday
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Boboedom: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Happy Birthday your Excellency. Have tons of fun and God bless you.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by ohbio(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Happi birthday,my good governor,leada wit good character,nd action,i luv u most..
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by kingjohnny(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Many many years oooo
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Joarams(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rooneyboy: I guess this is his political age.

Why is he looking so old

To me Fashola is almost 60 years old, say 57 .

Hard work in politics makes politicians age quicker. Browse Fashola's pictures when he came into office 6+ years ago (incl. when he was Chief of Staff) then you will understand the explanation from @bar7man. Also compare how Obama looks today to what he looked like in 2008. Even GEJ is not looking as young as he should though the explanation fits the earlier guys I mentioned more.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Joarams(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
pekelepekele: political age . fashola 50? who will believe that

This guy is completely verifiable. He's been in the private sector and private practice all his life until about 2002 when he joined BAT's administration. Don't just be there doubting. An excellent life story can truly exist...just believe.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Rednose: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
smiley Happy Birthday Gov. Fashola smiley
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by geeez: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
HBD BRF

Eko o ni baje jor
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Ebiolorundele(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by obiajurum25: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
HBD SIR
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by grandstar(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
All Okada riders in Lagos both paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssst and the few present salute you!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Trustgt(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday & many happy returns to our indefatigable governor.

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by SpicyMimi(f): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Haaapppyyyy Birthdayyyy to the Best Governor in Nigeria!!!!! May the Good Lord Bless you, may He put a smile on your face everyday as u ve put so many smiles on our faces, may He grant you many more years to celebrate in Joy, peace, wisdom, happiness and prosperity in Jesus name, Amennn!!!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by seadoftj(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rooneyboy: I guess this is his political age.

Why is he looking so old

To me Fashola is almost 60 years old, say 57 .

Try to check his biography. He graduated at his early 20s and became a SAN at his mid 30. Meanwhile, he was the first to be honoured SAN amongst his 1988 graduating set from UNIBEN. i guess these are some of d facts about him. Let's try to make research before passing any comment. It does not take you up to 2mins to google search.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by CyberG: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Happy Birthday to You, Governor Raji Fashola! Many happy returns of the day! smiley

I only wish you would contest the Presidential Elections in 2015 and become Nigeria's next president! Nigerians, this is the time to elect a bright, forward-looking and progressive TESTED LEADER for the country! wink wink
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rooneyboy:

What's the name of that Oba in question

How much traffic do u think the oba's thread would have gathered

The "WWW" world is all about traffic bro
The Oba's name is Oba Erediawa
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by naptu2: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
☆HAPPY*√*¨`*BIRTH√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.DAY♥.•°°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆HAPPY*√BIRTH*¨`*DAY☆*»”¤'”~«

Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOV. FASHOOO!
EKO ONI BAJEE oOO!
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Harpesin(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
LLNP Baba Agba.....
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by delpee(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday BRF! May God guide you and grant you favor, peace, joy, long life and good health.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by hardknockbroda(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Happy birthday to a great leader, a man with vision nd intellect.. God bless u sir!! May u live long
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by kemetic7(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Governor, happy 50th birthday! Aged to perfection!
I pray that your life be filled with joy and happiness.
And thanks to those we made it possible, your family and the people of Lagos.
Re: Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOVERNOR FASHOLA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! / Photos: Security Council Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.