Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Lecturer Wants Me To Have A Baby With Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lecturer Wants Me To Have A Baby With Her!!! (585 Views)

Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lecturer Wants Me To Have A Baby With Her!!! by Kyalimpa: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2013

Hello, looking at the time i’m posting this you’ll see i’ve been up all night thinking. i want to seek reasonable and salient advice before i make a monumental decision. Pls help…i am in my second year in the university( for privacy i won’nt disclose name) and the dean of my faculty(law) who is also our legal method lecturer came to me with an offer, she said i should impregnant her and she will make sure i graduate top of my peers and she will pay, i should just call a figure.

She is a very hot lady, super intelligent that’s why she is a dean at just 30. I don’t know why she wants to do it but from her demeanor i guess she thinks herself above men and marraige. I will be turning 18 by my next birthday and i am over 6 feets, i’m very athlectic and i’m currently the best student in my dept. She said these are “some” of the qualities she saw in picking me to father her child.

Now this super weird, i feel i am dreaming and i need advice, she has expressly told me not to breath a word to anyone as whatever we decide must be a secret till death so i decided to come here, where no one knows each other.
READ MORE: http://naija366.com/9482/my-lecturer-wants-me-to-have-a-baby-with-her/

(1) (Reply)

After Divorce, What Next? 9 Things To Help With Divorce Settlements / The Power Of Change / Housewife Jailed 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.