Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment (18633 Views)

Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by biafranqueen: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
I have said it before and will say it again, aids to Ministers read these forums and issue reports. Unfortunately, they even use it to spread rumors Use your words wisely. Anambra government is reading this forum to gage citizens reactions, priorities etc; that's why Obi can donate millions to footballers, they think that is our priority.
Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead!
When we are busy insulting each other we are not creating progress. We must focus on what we want from our leaders, not what we don't want.
United we stand divided we fall!
It is us against the Elite!
If Nigeria progresses we all win. Please be mindful of what you say and remember words are an energy if you keep talking negative that is what shows up in your life. If you talk progressive that is what happens in your life on a personal, national and global scale. Think about it kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by Forzap: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ewwww,only if p-square & co had known oo,gud news anywayz
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by biafranqueen: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
wellmax:

If you can tell the govt about such people, publicize their cases over all social media, tell us about them, give names...why not, the government and other individual of goodwill will do something.

If you think the govt was partial because its OJB, then you are partial for keeping quite about the conditions of the other less privileged in our society.
You are absolutely correct!
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by biafranqueen: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
ceevin: thank God,..God bless Nigeria.
back to sender may God bless you as we'll grin
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by opeyemiofG(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
The Lagos State government has been in the forefront of responding to public outcry. Kudos. Pls, what is the Fed. Govt doing. They shouldn't wait till election time before the bring all artist together.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by untainted: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
londoner:

In "other climes|, people pay tax to provide a fully functioning health service....that's why.
I agree with you but in other climes, people who manage taxpayers funds don't steal hundreds of millions in dollars. Tell you leaders to be accountable and you will see nigerians pay tax. Besides, you need to google the tax system of saudi arabia to see what oil money alone without tax has achieved.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by davidflo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hove: God bless the commissioner, this should extend to all and sundry whom cases are deterioting as well. Life's wealth.
for all and sundry might not be possible but for at least women n children..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by naptu2: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Forza p: Ewwww,only if p-square & co had known oo,gud news anywayz

Are they also giving him free kidney transplantation?
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by yomez(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
If OJB can try & make it to tomorrow's program or watch online @www.deeperlifeonline.org programme @ deeper life conference center km 42 lagos-Ibadan express way I believe that God will give him a new kidney. Just have faith because God has been doing it before & God never change.
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by Stalemate(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
I beg. Who is OJB? Wish him/her good health.....!
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by chibuike123(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
NEWS FLASH EVERY ONE
blackface donates #2m to ojb for kidney transplant
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by donem: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
chibuike123: NEWS FLASH EVERY ONE
Why mock a fellow man? We all know he dont have the capacity to carry out such donation.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by deeptesting(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Before it was about celebs not helping their own, then Juliet came out and said we should task not only celebs but our government...now someone in government have responded....it has now turned to the fact that because he is a CELEB.....My people can we just be objective for once? Spits and walks away..
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by Soso990240(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
eni mcnite: Dis shouldn't b all about OJB alone, cos dere r so many ppl out dere who av lost a loved one to kidney failure, pls make it free for all!
lol..u must be high on some cheap stuff..u knw hw much u say make government make free 4 all? Convert d money 2 naira.
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by dabrake(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Osama10: I hope this can be extended to the less privileged too. cool
we are talking about some who have shaped the entertainment industry, whose contribution has added to state government's revenue purse.
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by londoner: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
untainted:
I agree with you but in other climes, people who manage taxpayers funds don't steal hundreds of millions in dollars. Tell you leaders to be accountable and you will see nigerians pay tax. Besides, you need to google the tax system of saudi arabia to see what oil money alone without tax has achieved.

Please answer the following questions.......

How many barrels of oil per day does Saudi Arabia produce?
How many barrels per day does Nigeria produce?

What is Saudi Arabia's population?

What is Nigeria's population?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by baike: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
let thank God for the man life first
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by Lordave: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: The Donations don over ooooo, OJB return our money
you mean your N500?
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by armadeo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls nlanders. Dialysis is a temporary measure, he'll still need the transplant.the dialysis is to clear the waste material that the kidneys usually remove from the body.
Its really expensive per session and @ least 3 sessions per week.
Kudos to lasg.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by Lordave: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
biafranqueen: I have said it before and will say it again, aids to Ministers read these forums and issue reports. Unfortunately, they even use it to spread rumors or create tribalistic hate and discontent. Use your words wisely. I know for a fact that Anambra government is reading this forum to gage citizens reactions, priorities etc; that's why Obi can donate millions to footballers, they think that is our priority.
Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead!
When we are busy insulting each other we are not creating progress. We must focus on what we want from our leaders, not what we don't want.
United we stand divided we fall!
It is us against the Elite!
If Nigeria progresses we all win. Please be mindful of what you say and remember words are an energy if you keep talking negative that is what shows up in your life. If you talk progressive that is what happens in your life on a personal, national and global scale. Think about it kiss
who gave you this brain?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
yomez: If OJB can try & make it to tomorrow's program or watch online @www.deeperlifeonline.org programme @ deeper life conference center km 42 lagos-Ibadan express way I believe that God will give him a new kidney. Just have faith because God has been doing it before & God never change.

God should give him 2 new kidneys and OJB will give GOD N16 million in tithes grin oya naa
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by Godson201333(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
pDude: Correct!!!

But it is just because he is a celeb o!! If you are not a celeb, OYO!

Na wao its also good to be CELEB OO
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by siddiq202(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Osama10: I hope this can be extended to the less privileged too. cool

I hope so too
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by kaze4blues(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
God bless the commissioner...

God bless fashola.....

Eko o ni baje lai lai
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by biafranqueen: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: who gave you this brain?
I love football like you but giving millions to footballers to go get treated would be better spent on building a state of the art hospital that can treat them for free and at the same time build up the states medical system so they don't spend our money abroad. This will also employee hundreds of medical professionals in 9 ja.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by Lordave: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
biafranqueen: I love football like you but giving millions to footballers to go get treated would be better spent on building a state of the art hospital that can treat them for free and at the same time build up the states medical system so they don't spend our money abroad. This will also employee hundreds of medical professionals in 9 ja.
you were right and you are also right.
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by tpapi: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
blackface is married,has kids,lives in his personal house,wat can u boast of,continue makin commeents on nairaland from ur fada's house
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by biafranqueen: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: you were right and you are also right.
kissand you rock!
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
The kinda news I love to read...
It would please me just as much or even more if it read "... Pastor/General Overseer...Church... Gives OJB free dialysis treatment"

God, please save OJB.
Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by tunesoft(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
untainted: In other climes, dozens of well equipped medical personnel are deployed to save cats or dogs that fall into holes. Helicopters may even be used. In nigeria, the other time it was ngozi that was taken to England. Today it is ojb but between then and now thousands of nameless nigerians have died of same ailments. Fix the hospitals and stop shining with celebrities.
Tell dem...Just today, I for the 4th tie hadto change the referreal general hospital for a patient who can't seem to get dialysis done in general hospitals....all because of no bed space...even lasuth turnd the patients twice with flimsy excuse...nd this one dey offer free sessions to one celeb when general hospitals Cants cater for the common man..shio

1 Like

Re: Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment by lucabrasi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
STOP just stop this dude!!people like you who think this is just a huge joke are playing with the guy's life he said he only has 8 weeks left and you are here spreading dis information. for your information the GOVT have withdrawn their support due to the mis information people like you are spreading that dbanj,2face have all donated huge amounts of money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Those Artistes That Bad-Mouth Wizkid Are The Ones Showing Him Love Now - Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.