Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. (3541 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Which One Do You Prefer Btw Girls That Wears Skirt Or Trouser[come In] / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ladies,please what signs do you exhibit when playing hard to get or uninterested .there's this babe giving me the "pull and push" therapy and its too damn frustrating i would have given up on her already if i didnt fancy her.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by mascot87(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
jayhanks: Ladies,please what signs do you exhibit when playing hard to get or uninterested .there's this babe giving me the "pull and push" therapy and its too damn frustrating i would have given up on her already if i didnt fancy her.

Free her, there are many more better girls out there to fancy.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by redcliff: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
mascot87:

not as easy as you think man..
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by k2039: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
redcliff:

Only a loser talks like this.

If she doesn't go the extra mile for you, while should you?. If she wants you, she will make obvious effort to be with you. The fact that she is tossing you like a dice shows that you are just an option in her books or someone who just boosts her ego.

As much as you have to pursue a girl, you must also be pursued by the girl.

Stop the calls, cut off contact, channel that energy you have to her towards something else, if she is playing hard to get, she will come after you.

But if you chose to keep chasing, then be sure to lose her.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by 190: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nigerian girls are always interested just use the money slap their forehead three times

she's all yours angry angry

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by ikekings(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
mascot87:

Gbam!!!
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by redcliff: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2013
k2039:

If she doesn't go the extra mile for you, while should you?. If she wants you, she will make obvious effort to be with you. The fact that she is tossing you like a dice shows that you are just an option in her books or someone who just boosts her ego.

Stop the calls, cut off contact, channel that energy you have to her towards something else, if she is playing hard to get, she will come after you.

You've obviously not truly,really lOVED a woman before. Because if you have, no other woman would make sense to you at that moment no matter what flaws the woman you like has. Its a guy who thinks there are better women out there says this, although there are but when its a particular woman your heart beats for, she'l be perfect to you for no just reason and letting go is always hard. If its freeing women and letting them be, I be professor emeritus for that one but deep down your heart knows where it lays.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2013
My brother , only jobless loosers pursue after gurls, sorry 2 write this, buh if U fall into dis category, also sorry 4 U,
All gurls n I repeat all gurls, knows what they want, n when dey see it they go 4 it, she might not come out openely to tell u, buh her gestures will definitely show it. (If she keeps on posting U, it is obvious u don't fall in2 d category she wants, n if u press on U'll fall in2 her "mugu" logbook n she go use u chop)
I tell U 4rm my wealth of experience 2 enlighten people in craddle. NO. N I repeat no reasonable n well 2 do man goes around pursuing a lady dat does not want U, when they re million others outside dat are more beautiful n well behaved waiting 4 U..

As 4 me, I can't remember d last time any lady played hard on me (maybe 10 yrs bck), na dem dey even run come,n I select d ones I want n dispel d odas; wise up bro smiley
My 10 dollars

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2013
No fugging difference.

If she was interested, she won't play hard to get.

If a lady is uninterested, move the hell on!
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by bknight: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2013
I thought the question is directed to the ladies? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by NET1(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2013
redcliff:

Bros, itz easier than ABC. I'm talking from experience. The girl continues to mess with him because she KNOWS he is falling HELPLESSLY AND HOPELESSLY for her.

If he starts talking to other women who are even classier and more endowed than the current babe is, if she feels anything for him, brother, he'll see the jealous rage in her eyes.

One Chinyere wey I been dey toast last year around my office area - just dey form unnecessary formings. After some months, I just wake up one morning and decided to bone her completely.

Then, I met Amaka - who is even like 4 years younger and prettier than Chinyere. Guy, you need to see the fury in the eyes of Chinyere anytime Amaka comes visiting. And trust your guy nau, I make sure Chinyere sees Amaka whenever she comes.

Now Chinyere smiles sheepishly at my jokes (no matter how dry they are).....lol.... She comes to my office just to say Hi at least twice in every week in the morning before she goes to her company.

Right now, I am the last don. cheesy cheesy

.NET

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by k2039: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2013
I have a similar story, I believe you die.
.NET:

Bros, itz easier than ABC. I'm talking from experience. The girl continues to mess with him because she KNOWS he is falling HELPLESSLY AND HOPELESSLY for her.

If he starts talking to other women who are even classier and more endowed than the current babe is, if she feels anything for him, brother, he'll see the jealous rage in her eyes.

One Chinyere wey I been dey toast last year around my office area - just dey form unnecessary formings. After some months, I just wake up one morning and decided to bone her completely.

Then, I met Amaka - who is even like 4 years younger and prettier than Chinyere. Guy, you need to see the fury in the eyes of Chinyere anytime Amaka comes visiting. And trust your guy nau, I make sure Chinyere sees Amaka whenever she comes.

Now Chinyere smiles sheepishly at my jokes (no matter how dry they are).....lol.... She comes to my office just to say Hi at least twice in every week in the morning before she goes to her company.

Right now, I am the last don. cheesy cheesy

.NET
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by UjSizzle(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2013
redcliff:

You've obviously not truly,really lOVED a woman before. Because if you have, no other woman would make sense to you at that moment no matter what flaws the woman you like has. Its a guy who thinks there are better women out there says this, although there are but when its a particular woman your heart beats for, she'l be perfect to you for no just reason and letting go is always hard. If its freeing women and letting them be, I be professor emeritus for that one but deep down your heart knows where it lays.
you should listen to K2. The one thing girls really hate is having the attention once focused on them shift to something else or someone else.
Try ignoring her for a while and watch her unconsciously try to get your attention. Works like magic wink.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by buoye1(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2013
190: Nigerian girls are always interested just use the money slap their forehead three times

............u got me rolling on d floor.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Nomski0(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2013
190: Nigerian girls are always interested just use the money slap their forehead three times

Its not all girls that this money card works on.
k2039:

Bros....when love hits you eh, you go blind o.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=Nomski0]

Bros....when love hits you eh, you go blind o.[/quo

Love is d word used by loosers 2 cover their ineptitude in handling d opposite sex

1 Like

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Nomski0(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Raymondenyi how can you seriously say love is for losers?!
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by UjSizzle(f): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nomski0:

love shouldn't be an excuse to take leave of your senses. You want to get a girl so bad, you go into it like a game of chess-tactfully. Gradually pull down her defences and she's yours. Let your emotions rule you and you are a goner.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by clemz85(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=k2039]

But if you chose to keep chasing, then be sure to lose her.[/quote

i bet on this one, so true
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by clemz85(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
op ngwanu! u don hear from d NL genius dem
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by clemz85(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
op u just heard from d Elites mouth
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by k2039: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nomski0:

I once went blind, but now I realised I was just displaying the apex of all stupidities then. When I was a boy I loved like a boy but when I became a man I put away childish love.

Most of us think of love as a feeling; an emotion that washes over us when we meet that right person. At first we’re swept up with everything they do and can’t wait to see them again. All emotions are cranked up to the max and the intense brightness lights up everything. We’re happy. We’re in love. As time slowly passes the feeling starts to fade-it’s still very bright but the madness of it all has tapered and leveled out. You aren’t always consumed by what your love is doing or thinking. You’re off that initial high. As more time passes real world problems begin to surface. What drew you to that person is now beginning to get on your nerves: financial problems, disagreements, or annoying habits. The rose colored glasses are off and what you see before you is a real person, the fantasy you initially fell in love with is fading away and replaced with a real person.
www.serenejourney.com/2009/03/love-is-a-verb/

Op get close to your idol and you realise she has a clay feet (I know she is your idol and god, but she is not super human, after you have your first real disagreement you will realise she wasn't worth all your troubles on her. Despise her and she will be yours.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
redcliff:

Wake up,dude. How tha hell can you love someone you are not dating,yet ? This is the issue with lots of Naija guys,they often use the wrong words and don't know how to approach a woman. Y'all are too aggressive just like your women. What in the world is "playing hard to get" ? I only approach a woman once and if she isn't interested I will never bother her again but you have to be sleek with your lines so you don't lose your pride. I do engage her in a conversation before I reveal my intentions.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Op, bros, abeg bone d people wey de yarn say make you play chess. Love neva slap dia face before.

I'll tell you what I have seen and experienced. When you fall in love, you go a little crazy, to put it politely. You'll pursue your object like she's the very oxygen you live on and unless she's responding the exact same way, you'll feel like she's playing you.

Now, whatever modernists and post-modernists might tell you, male and female instincts are still pretty much the same as they were when man and woman were first created. The woman is still a priceless jewel that the man must appreciate.

There is such a thing as overkill though. It happens when a woman fails to appreciate that the man is worthy of her and has truly chosen her even after several proofs. Or when a man faild to realize that the woman has rejected his value.

Women play hard-to-get when they fall in love because they want to be sure. The point of wooing is to find out what assurance will satisfy them and provide it. If you find it, and offer it and they continue to play coy, you walk off. No man of worth wants a cheap girl and no woman of virtue cares for a non-commiter. The man must show that he's for real and worthy of her for the woman to give herself to him.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Ojemedad: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
This question would best be answered by the ladies.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2013

why are you an iredemable frustrated misogynist.who did this to you grin
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by NET1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ihedinobi: Op, bros, abeg bone d people wey de yarn say make you play chess. Love neva slap dia face before.

I'll tell you what I have seen and experienced. When you fall in love, you go a little crazy, to put it politely. You'll pursue your object like she's the very oxygen you live on and unless she's responding the exact same way, you'll feel like she's playing you.

Now, whatever modernists and post-modernists might tell you, male and female instincts are still pretty much the same as they were when man and woman were first created. The woman is still a priceless jewel that the man must appreciate.

There is such a thing as overkill though. It happens when a woman fails to appreciate that the man is worthy of her and has truly chosen her even after several proofs. Or when a man faild to realize that the woman has rejected his value.

Women play hard-to-get when they fall in love because they want to be sure. The point of wooing is to find out what assurance will satisfy them and provide it. If you find it, and offer it and they continue to play coy, you walk off. No man of worth wants a cheap girl and no woman of virtue cares for a non-commiter. The man must show that he's for real and worthy of her for the woman to give herself to him.

Guy, please stop misleading this poster.

How old are you sef? I have been through all that LOVE things and it never worked. At that time, I often wondered why. All the chics in my vicinity preferred the rough boyz, cult boys, etc. Why was that?

Those 'Rough' boyz don't reveal their emotions to the ladies - no matter how true those emotions are. It was almost 10 years after that I understood how feminine attraction really works.

This poster (I think) has revealed to this girl how deeply he is in love with her. And girls will take you granted once they know that you are falling for them like that. Poster, don't make mistakes!

If you leave this girl, work on yourself, maybe get some dough and get a better life, the speed this girl go use rush back to you, you go begin wonder why she been dey form in the first place.

One chic I was toasting those days and she was doing shakara is the one calling me on the phone and asking me to have a one-night stand with her (even though she's now married). Now, I know you're astonished.

She truly liked me then, but because I was behaving like a wussie, she just trampled on me. Today, I no dey even bother about any girl, yet even finer ones are all over me. Why won't she trip? She sees me everyday with different, classier and more beautiful chics. plus Baba God just recently decided to bless my hussle. Why she no go trip?

To the poster, please take these steps

1. Convince yourself that this girl you are trying to woo is just like any other ordinary girl.
2. Get busy with legitimate ventures that will elevate your social and financial status.
3. Try mixing with other ladies. NEVER EVER TELL A LADY WHO YOU DON'T KNOW THOSE WORDS: "I LOVE YOU".
4. Try and get some swag. Dress nice. Learn how to speak well.
5. If you meet another lady, just be friends, make her comfortable around you - but never be a wussie for her. You can even make the girl you want to woo notice you by flirting a little with her friends (Most Beautiful Girls hate this)
5. When you eventually get her, just be friends, but continue to flirt with other girls (flirt with caution o).
6. Many of them will fall for you when they find that other finer girls are seriously attracted to you.

Even those girls you see in the Church are not exempted. Once you show them that you are tripping for them, they start misbehaving. Why do you think those church girls rarely date the church-brothers, but instead go outside and look for one Unbeliever to convert?

Guy, open your eyes. Bro, Look into the fields. The harvest (chics) is ripe, but the labourers (guys who know how to seduce them) are few.

.NET

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Cholls(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ojemedad: This question would best be answered by the ladies.

Matured guys have already said it all. Watin La...s wan talk
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by redcliff: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
you should listen to K2. The one thing girls really hate is having the attention once focused on them shift to something else or someone else.
Try ignoring her for a while and watch her unconsciously try to get your attention. Works like magic wink.

See, let me tell you guys something, girls don't know what they want and that's why its the man's job to install his operating system inside her pc. I did not say ignoring doesn't work, it works really good, but in an instance where the girl isn't feeling you at all and you back out, that's the end really except probly later she sees soemthing in you she did not see earlier then she might start trying to come back and stuff. This one isn't a third party story, when I knew girls don't have a mind of their own is when my friend vowed she was never going to date a certain dude and how much she hated him and his click, if that guy backed out then, dyu think he would have gotten my friend? No. Everything would have died there but he pressed on and she found a reason to give him a try and probabaly see that he isn't a bad guy afterall.. It can work both ways for the man.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by HURUCHI(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
jayhanks: Ladies,please what signs do you exhibit when playing hard to get or uninterested .there's this babe giving me the "pull and push" therapy and its too damn frustrating i would have given up on her already if i didnt fancy her.

let her be hence u are getting frustrated ok
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by redcliff: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
sexkillz: No fugging difference.

If she was interested, she won't play hard to get.

If a lady is uninterested, move the hell on!

Hmnm, you never know girls well well, some would be totally interested but the way they play their own hard to get mad to the extent that you go give up. But to eliminate all doubt, go in hard and when the hard work doesn't pay, free the package ma niccur.
Re: What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. by Pdizzle(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
i dy feel K2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw / Abnormal sexual preferences / How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.