Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos (20701 Views)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Yujin(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
jassie: I went to one of those schools at Ebuta metta & I can tell you that the beatings we received were crazy. . .

No wonder a lot of students find it hard to concentrate in class.

You get flogged for late coming - Flogged for PTA- Flogged for noise making even when you're not involved. . . In fact, everything we learnt back then in school was 80% flogging.

God dey sha.
So funny. Some teachers abtually do eenjoy flogging.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by 1forall: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
There are many things wrong with this story like the way the vice-principal and principal are reported to have handled the issue with the press. They were un-cooperative to where it was obvious they got stuff to hide

But most striking is the report of the student who said
Sunehri_145: "we do receive more than six strokes of the cane from him and we never fainted for once"

The connotation - I can withstand more hardship than the other guy and still stand kampe, subtly reflects one of our values as a people. And coming from a secondary school student it indicates a future that's already been created just laying ahead waiting for us.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by platodeen(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
STUPOR NAW.....
4 strokes of the cane please. Is obviously not enough to get one to a stupor
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Kzinne: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
if u went to a unity school here i'm sure u wud know wats called general lashing
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by platodeen(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
meracool: Whipping The Only Solution...

By the Way How is Correction Made Abroad..

Lets take unto d kind of corrections made aboard nd very soon start witnessing children shoot their parents nd teachers @ d forehead since we can't do things in our own way as true Africans with culture nd values
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by godman01(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Atleast she no die. Case solved!
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by olaolaking: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
My dad we flog you more especially for what she did. The Bible aids flogging and I will do it when the time comes. No abuse thou
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by cyco05: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
meracool: Is Whipping The Only Solution...

what do you mean by abroad? Even the bible says spare the rod and spoil the child!!! Were u not flogged at school for being stubborn?...did you die??..only four strokes o
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by damlawbaba(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
jassie: I went to one of those schools at Ebuta metta & I can tell you that the beatings we received were crazy. . .

No wonder a lot of students find it hard to concentrate in class.

You get flogged for late coming - Flogged for PTA- Flogged for noise making even when you're not involved. . . In fact, everything we learnt back then in school was 80% flogging.

God dey sha.
lolz back in d dayz sha although no much beating in my sch federal govt college IK but seniority too much.waybe say all of us that are juniors will gada and cry togeda at night because of the beaten we've received earlier in d day.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by damlawbaba(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ayoobscom: Reminds me of stubborn kids i taught in Delta State back in NYSC days ,,they can be very rude and disobedient ,but hey,beating them would only make them do more...

Simply send such a student out of your class to kneel outside where other students can mock him...a fair punishment

The day you lay your hands on 'Emere' the powerful amongst them,she either dies at d scene or beat you in multiple at night

I dislike teaching as profesion anyway
My token
lols boss U̶̲̥̅̊ sef dey fear,make U̶̲̥̅̊ slap a girl for class make U̶̲̥̅̊ go turn mad man or a deaf man b4 d second day. grin
Ayoobscom: Reminds me of stubborn kids i taught in Delta State back in NYSC days ,,they can be very rude and disobedient ,but hey,beating them would only make them do more...

Simply send such a student out of your class to kneel outside where other students can mock him...a fair punishment

The day you lay your hands on 'Emere' the powerful amongst them,she either dies at d scene or beat you in multiple at night

I dislike teaching as profesion anyway
My token
lols boss U̶̲̥̅̊ sef dey fear,make U̶̲̥̅̊ slap a girl for class make U̶̲̥̅̊ go turn mad man or a deaf man b4 d second day.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by emmaliveth10(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
go try am for abroad!
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
HE BEAT THE HOLY GHOST OUT OF HER grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
andyanders:

You are a complete compound fool for calling people from the east. A pig like you and anything that concerns you. Look at your pig mouth.
Go straight to say what and how you feel about the teacher's action and do not bring ethnicity here.
people or someone? Read it well oh! Olodo! Dullard!
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by lanrexdo(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Crazy they your head! we are nigeria's and not american's..
They best way to teach a child morals is through the rod!
I am not talking about beating with anger.. i am talking about correcting the child. who told you us parents don't beat their child? na there make you dey. a question for you.. if you see your son having sex with another guy.. would you leave him and talk to him or would you first flog hell out of his life and then talk to him? tell me! the rod and has been effective and the kids of nowadays are so spoilt and out of morals. Na rubbish we nigeria's go dey adopt.

picaro:

I'll answer u step by step.
Answer to 1st question: 'same human mouth noni'.
Ans to 2nd question: 'use of the Mouth has been quite effective in the US and uK, I tell u. Perhaps u need some lessons in that regard?'
Ans to 3rd question: 'oh no, parents over there are not frustrated. In fact, they actively adopt the techniques too. They are quite satisfied with the results indeed.'
Ans to 4th question: 'depends on what u mean.'

No, not leg, I said mouth
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by naUgotire: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Make una no vex, but it seems every extra story in Nigeria involves someone from the east. It makes me wonder the level of intelligence and sanity. Wat do dey learn at school.

It is time Nigeria does away with whipping children at school. It is a negative learning enforcement that does nothing to aid the development of children. Actually hinders their learning.(learning blocks)

When some of these teachers have a fight with the spouse, they take out their frustration on the innocent kids.

You see how stupid you are? No doubt, you are a slow poke. When has the name 'Sebastiane' become an eastern name? It's high time NL examined the level of intelligence of people on the forum before they were allowed to make comments.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by searay(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
The only language my students understand is CANE. Imagine flogging a student for like 15 strokes and she's still standing as a stone. I fear last Friday oooo. But this Monday, they must submit my assignment. Nigerian students no be Oyibo.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Orobotobado: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
that teacher and others should learn that not all these children that they teach are that innocent. some are witches amongst those kids and they themselves may not know it. it was just a few strokes of the cane right. anyways next time they will use washing of toilet for a week will be used instead of caning them. pele teacher.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by karllmarxx(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Assignments ..many many assgs..and no recess for you ..u self go compose when he too much

meracool: Is Whipping The Only Solution...

Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by rossi49ja(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
And ur point is, y nt simply spill watz on ur bigoted mind.
Bliss4Lyfe: Make una no vex, but it seems every extra story in Nigeria involves someone from the east. It makes me wonder the level of intelligence and sanity. Wat do dey learn at school.

It is time Nigeria does away with whipping children at school. It is a negative learning enforcement that does nothing to aid the development of children. Actually hinders their learning.(learning blocks)

When some of these teachers have a fight with the spouse, they take out their frustration on the innocent kids.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Ntabeh: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
grin. If proper investigation is carried out, u will discover that the teacher hav an affair wit that student is nt common for a student to put up obnious attitude towards a teacher, just sayng anywhere, i stand to be corrected
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by addicted268(f): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2013
Ninilowo:
The classmate said she was given just 4 strokes and that the girl behaved rudely. She even confirmed that the teacher was not the wicked type.
And she even said the girl was behaving like the teacher is her boyfriend.we may assume the girl was just being stubborn in this case,but it is in my experience that when a subordinate starts being unnecessarily rude to an authority figure,there's something "informal" going on between them.4 options I see here:she was just being plain rude;the teacher is asking her out;she's sleeping with the teacher; she has a crush on the teacher.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Harmonyco(f): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2013
D bible says spare the rod nd spoil d child. When i was in high sch i recieve more than dat when i do wrong even my dad wil correct u wit his own when u do wrong. I am what i am 2day is cuz sm1 like my dad corrected some of my actions wit cain. Gals can be very rude to teachers dis time arnd. My dad wil always say during their time dat u cant even say anythin wen u're teacher is talkin but now a teacher talks nd a student wil sigh its not fair @ al.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by NwokikeADAEZE: 1:43am On Jun 30, 2013
You are all talking like this because u have never been in that shoe and see\feel how this children behave , the problem is their parent contribute a lot to their behaviour and also their way of life . The curriculum you are referring to was not even composed by TEACHERS it was composed by WORKERS who have not been to a classroom situation and see what this children do. The BIBLE recommend the use of CANE,it say spare the rod and spoil the child. Parent of this days contribute negatively to their children behaviour with their pampered way of training don't forget this children are the leaders of tomorrow and when they are not properly trained they produced a negative results and we start blaming the devil. Pls train your children well and discipline then when it is worth it, play with them everytime and always tell them the reason why you are beating them because some are like devil himself . May GOD help us
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Man51ut(m): 1:48am On Jun 30, 2013
did the bible say beat the child into a coma?

are you a goat? you need to be beaten to do good? where are you now sef? what have you achieved in life? not in an insulting way, i'm genuinely interested to know what this wonderful beating, slapping and caning has done to give you a competitive advantage in life. cos i taught at a school where they beat the students like goats, and all i saw was children to afraid to think for themselves. all they did was cry and beg, and then do the same shite the next day, week, year.

these teachers don't know whether the child is ill or not. i remember in the school where i served, one girl died, and all the teachers were now thanking god that they didn't beat her the day she died. (she'd been ill and hadn't done her assignments).
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Man51ut(m): 1:50am On Jun 30, 2013
Nwokike ADAEZE: You are all talking like this because u have never been in that shoe and see\feel how this children behave , the problem is their parent contribute a lot to their behaviour and also their way of life . The curriculum you are referring to was not even composed by TEACHERS it was composed by WORKERS who have not been to a classroom situation and see what this children do. The BIBLE recommend the use of CANE,it say spare the rod and spoil the child. Parent of this days contribute negatively to their children behaviour with their pampered way of training don't forget this children are the leaders of tomorrow and when they are not properly trained they produced a negative results and we start blaming the devil. Pls train your children well and discipline then when it is worth it, play with them everytime and always tell them the reason why you are beating them because some are like devil himself . May GOD help us

which bible are you reading? where does it say use a cane. it's people like you that will abuse children because they are witches.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 30, 2013
I am sorry but flogging doesn't solve anything most times. It only instills fear in the child for a while: give the child a maximum of three days and he/she will commit same offence.

I was flogged a lot in secondary school at times for an offence I didn't commit. I was nicknamed "chester" because I never cried when being flogged.
It was only punishment like "drive okada, pick pin"etc that deterred me from certain offences like late coming.

I feel the word of mouth is better: in this case he should have berated the girl her looks in front of the whole class.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by gedtalks(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Rooneyboy: Una sure say that teacher no dey fvck that girl

Cos I don't see why a girl her age would be that rude.

*i can bet my last penny that they both know each other outside of the school premises *
...out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....so this is all you can contribute to this thread ehn. ..ure mind is DISGUTING... Hope you do not f*ck your sister at home O
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by gedtalks(m): 5:08am On Jun 30, 2013
gbaky_floor: I am sorry but flogging doesn't solve anything most times. It only instills fear in the child for a while: give the child a maximum of three days and he/she will commit same offence.

I was flogged a lot in secondary school at times for an offence I didn't commit. I was nicknamed "chester" because I never cried when being flogged.
It was only punishment like "drive okada, pick pin"etc that deterred me from certain offences like late coming.

I feel the word of mouth is better: in this case he should have berated the girl her looks in front of the whole class.

...my dear YOU ARE TOTTALLY WRONG O!!....have u ever lived with a child brought up without some flogging or spanking... The likes of oyibo kids Most of them are RUDE becos they know that no matter what they do, you CANT flog them. I think the good advice here should have been this; the teacher should flog with conscience. I have taught some stubborn children and I flogged them sensibly ( without injuring nor sending them to coma) . Guess the result? The parents were even grateful to me for helping them discipline their kids. Pls take note : I WILL SURELY CAIN MY OWN KIDS WHEN THEY DO WRONG: I AM AN AFRICAN: NOT OYIBO.
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by gedtalks(m): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2013
Man_51ut:

which bible are you reading? where does it say use a cane. it's people like you that will abuse children because they are witches.
....my dear... tongue ''oyibo commentator'' what kind of parents did u have? I guess you must be a spoilt child..either the kpako spoilt pikin or the mumu kind of aje-butter. (but u sound like kpakororo wey wan form aje shar) .Let me tell you this : ...if you think that ''not flogging'' ur kids makes u civilized then go bleach ur skin and become oyibo tongue ..it is people like u who destroy African values.. Abeg go jare. My parents flogged me when i was a kid,,and so will i flog my kids too
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by gedtalks(m): 5:37am On Jun 30, 2013
Ntabeh: grin. If proper investigation is carried out, u will discover that the teacher hav an affair wit that student is nt common for a student to put up obnious attitude towards a teacher, just sayng anywhere, i stand to be corrected
''investigator,,,investigator'' so this is all ur brains can give you ehn... '' the teacher hav an affair with the girl'' because u heard male teacher and female student. I shake my head in dissapointment .. Probably what goes on in ur very home...everything male and female is about f*ck. So u speak what u know. I just pray you become a teacher in future
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by gedtalks(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2013
Man_51ut: did the bible say beat the child into a coma?

are you a goat? you need to be beaten to do good? where are you now sef? what have you achieved in life? not in an insulting way, i'm genuinely interested to know what this wonderful beating, slapping and caning has done to give you a competitive advantage in life. cos i taught at a school where they beat the students like goats, and all i saw was children to afraid to think for themselves. all they did was cry and beg, and then do the same shite the next day, week, year.

these teachers don't know whether the child is ill or not. i remember in the school where i served, one girl died, and all the teachers were now thanking god that they didn't beat her the day she died. (she'd been ill and hadn't done her assignments).
its like u are still being flogged at home mr Man51,,,and you u are sloliciting for children like you grin

its like u are still being flogged at home like a goat mr Man51,,,and you u are sloliciting for children like you ...haa...haa..haa,...oyibo-man wey miss road land for Afirca
Re: Female Student Whipped Into Coma In Lagos by Kaycee7(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2013

Maybe they don't explain the reason for the beating to the kids. That doesn't stop the fact that a little cane is good for the kids. Honestly, I don't know how I would have turned out if not for the cane. But every cane session was accompanied with explaination and advice session.
My Point: A little cane is good for the kids but it should be followed with an explaination and advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each / Ondo Returns Schools To Missionaries After 46 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.