Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? (1197 Views)

Who deserves more love and affection: Children Or Husband? / Who Owns Death Benefits? Deceased's Wife And Children Or Extended Families? / Choose One- Children Or Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by idrismuna: 3:26pm On May 14, 2008
Imagine this situation:
1. You are happily married with kids, but the family average income is just OK but not sufficient to cater for the whole family. You always have to plan before the next pay check.

2. You are happily married still waiting on the Lord for kids, but can afford all the good things of life. Good House, Cars, frequent vacations etc.

Sincerely, if you have a choice, which would you prefer?
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2008
Which would you prefer, your eyes or you mouth??
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by SeanT21(f): 9:35pm On May 14, 2008
i will take the wealth and addopt.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 14, 2008
my own biological children
If so, also wealth to take care of my children

Wealth can dissapear, but your loving children would always be yours.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by coolier(f): 10:34pm On May 14, 2008
Both.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 14, 2008
Tough one lipsrsealed
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by YEMILOVE1(f): 2:23pm On May 15, 2008
i will take children wealth we surely come.

i have been working to make sure my children have good future
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On May 15, 2008
see question shocked
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by elizabetta(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2008
children,because children are wealth.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by welli(f): 6:00pm On May 15, 2008
BOTH.i cannot choose bcus d person who gives dem,does not make dem as substitutes to each oda.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by jgbadebo: 4:30pm On May 16, 2008
definitely children, like the someone already said, wealth could disappear but your children are yours forever, and they become your wealth, your retirement plan.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by SENATORJD(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2008
definetly kids, whats all the wealth if u've got no1 to leave it for when ure gone?definetly kids men(doe money must dey sha) cool
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by dejiavu(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2008
very though question
but I'll go for children coz that can bring fortune later.
Not to come to this world and go like a snake that passed on a rock without traces
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by okenwa(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2008
grin grin grin
" ego ka nwa" meaning "money is better than child" cheesy
or
"nwa ka ego" meaning "child is is better than money" cheesy
which is sweeter?

i choose my name grin "okenwa" meaning " wealthy child" shocked shocked shocked
so funny grin grin grin
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by Godalone(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2008
Both
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by liquid7: 11:39am On May 23, 2008
Health.you cannot enjoy neither withour health.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by joyceereal(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2008
Children ofcourse. Remember "Child is wealth" there is a saying in yoruba that says "Omo bori owo" meaning "Pikin pass money"

@ SeanT21
If you should adopt what would be the end of the story?
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by gbengaza: 5:29pm On May 23, 2008
i want both
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by jamah(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2008
when i first saw this, i thought to myself: ''I think ill make do with wealth and adopt - change another child's life forever.' But asides that, everyone desire both.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by LadyT(f): 12:39am On May 24, 2008
Children without a doubt.

Wealth is material things how many people out there would give all just to have a child

Children for me thanks and lots of them!!!
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by chisimdi(f): 12:41am On May 24, 2008
LadyT:

Children without a doubt.

Wealth is material things how many people out there would give all just to have a child

Children for me thanks and lots of them!!!
i 2nd 2 dat ladyT.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by TheSly: 12:43am On May 24, 2008
I can have both!!. . .
I dont settle for less. . . cool
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by bunmii(f): 4:58pm On May 24, 2008
this is definetely a no brainer, i will go for the children
what the point if you have all the money in the world with no one to share it with?
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by krama(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2008
What makes you think you can't have both?!
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by CrazyMan(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2008
Children
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by Spermdrops(m): 12:19am On May 26, 2008
Children definitely! Can't trade them for anything in the world even with all their wahala. . . of which they are so many! cheesy
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by tonib(f): 4:07pm On May 26, 2008
children definitely or both
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by Nwaka77: 2:37am On May 28, 2008
Both! I refuse for my children to live in poverty. That is not their portion.
Re: Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? by Nobody: 3:05am On May 28, 2008
My Babies, ofcourse. . .

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Avoiding Temptation Of Sleeping With A Mature Female Inlaw / Pls Reply / Court Marriege In Nigeria With A Foreigner Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.