Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Serrrious Question to all females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serrrious Question to all females? (5380 Views)

Are All Females Naturally Like This? / How To Get extra Free Kiss From All Females / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serrrious Question to all females? by MrCork: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
....ladies..do you honestly date guys just to pass time?? ...Please advise!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by dBard: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....ladies..do you honestly date guys just to pass time?? ...Please advise!! angry

errrmmm..maybe wen it cums t u undecided

on a brighter note, u probably too much f one girl t handle f too long tongue
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by MrTroll(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
dBard:

errrmmm..maybe wen it cums t u undecided

on a brighter note, u probably too much f one girl t handle f too long tongue
hey bro, is the 'o' button faulty in your phone?

1 Like

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2013
Some do, some dont
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by True2myself24(f): 2:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Depends on a woman's age and maturity level

1 Like

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 30, 2013
Advice for what? What's your problem?
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by MrCork: 4:53am On Jun 30, 2013
...ok I met this Nigerian babe 2 days ago & yesterday on my way to her yard..she told me to buy Chinesse Fried rice with Extra prawn PLUS 3 hOt wings before I come over...Now am thinkin...is she usin me & can BLACK women ever be trusssted for marraige??...ADVISE URGENTLY NEEDED!! angry

1 Like

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by k2039: 5:00am On Jun 30, 2013
orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...ok I met this Nigerian babe 2 days ago & yesterday on my way to her yard..she told me to buy Chinesse Fried rice with Extra prawn PLUS 3 hOt wings before I come over...Now am thinkin...is she usin me & can BLACK women ever be trusssted for marraige??...ADVISE URGENTLY NEEDED!! angry

Maybe she was hungry but had no food in the house, so she asked you to bring her food rather than her going out and wasting fuel and money. Your babe is economical. You should be happy.

4 Likes

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Maybe she was hungry but had no food in the house, so she asked you to bring her food rather than her going out and wasting fuel and money. Your babe is economical. You should be happy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice one Ogugua!
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Mynd44: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2013
Boring

1 Like

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by djeezy(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2013
Arguably, When the girl doesn't allow you into her paradise or does some...with you, she's using you to pass time.
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by gedtalks(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

just talk big u hear let them think u can even use a guys head. Dem no sabi say many guys dey hammer u turn - turn . tongue
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Godson201333(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Mr Cork why do you have to stress the serious?Are you annoyed?

2 Likes

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by kreamidiva(f): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Ha Hahahaha .....that sounds like what a girl would do if she's not interested in u so that u won't bother coming!!

U're lucky she dint ask for an expensive bottle of champagne wink
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by datgyal(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by datgyal(f): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2013
I used to do internet dating and when I was bored I used to arrange to meet guys if I fancied going for a movie or a meal and then when the night was done they would drop me at home and I would use the I aint just looking for sex line and say we had to know each other better before they came into my house...I found nigerian and ghana men fell for this quite alot ....some I would meet again and others were just to pass time
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Maybe she knew it that if she asked u to take her to a really nice restaurant u wldnt afford it. She is meeting u half way smiley
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by jhydebaba(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2013
dat_gyal: I used to do internet dating and when I was bored I used to arrange to meet guys if I fancied going for a movie or a meal and then when the night was done they would drop me at home and I would use the I aint just looking for sex line and say we had to know each other better before they came into my house...I found nigerian and ghana men fell for this quite alot ....some I would meet again and others were just to pass time
If u try that ish with me, chai shocked ur own don done cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by haitto99(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

ogugua na nonsense u talk o
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by datgyal(f): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2013
jhydebaba: If u try that ish with me, chai shocked ur own don done cheesy
haha you would have also fell for my sweet talk lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

she didn't want you to come

1 Like

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by MrCork: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Maybe she knew it that if she asked u to take her to a really nice restaurant u wldnt afford it. She is meeting u half way smiley

...mondi_cheeks <<<<<<<< GOLD DIGGGGER!! angry

1 Like

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by MrCork: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2013
....seerrrriously....so is this why 99.8% of Nigerian females now date chiefs & ALAJI's??...even Years ago, One University babe datin my Dad's friend shouted his name in publick and said: ..COME HERE GADEMMIT!!... ..I almost fainted!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2013
I cant believe that the so-called champ of NL romance section is asking for advice concerning a naija babe. That's a peep of what u 'll be experiencing on returning to nigeria where london swags dont count but cheddar.
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by MrCork: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2013
dat_gyal: I used to do internet dating and when I was bored I used to arrange to meet guys if I fancied going for a movie or a meal and then when the night was done they would drop me at home and I would use the I aint just looking for sex line and say we had to know each other better before they came into my house...I found nigerian and ghana men fell for this quite alot ....some I would meet again and others were just to pass time

.. ^^^^^ GOLD DIGGER ALERT!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

my pastor asked us to moan in prayer for the wicked and lost, I spent an hour praying for u angry

2 Likes

Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by datgyal(f): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

.. ^^^^^ GOLD DIGGER ALERT!! angry
lool I aint no gold digger...when I met my now partner he didn't even drive we never went on expensive dates or anything but I fell in love with this guy and since then we had 3 kids and been together 5 years we had some bad times and goin through them now but nether the less I love him and it does not matter what a mans got or not got ...I have learnt that over the years ..I was giving my opinion on the topic and goin on my own experience.
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by 190: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

true grin grin
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by olumaxi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
did i hear u say 'SOME I WOULD MEET AGAIN'?..chai,i wonda whatelse wil remain insyd ur shop again o..cos those one's u v met again would av greatly rewarded themselves
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by datgyal(f): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
olumaxi: did i hear u say 'SOME I WOULD MEET AGAIN'?..chai,i wonda whatelse wil remain insyd ur shop again o..cos those one's u v met again would av greatly rewarded themselves
yeah why not all you guys just mad cos you probably been used in this way lol...and some I did meet again cos you cannot tell if you gonna be compatible over the phone and just chatting so if I met them once and we get on ok Iwould meet them again and what lol...others I was just bored n they was available actin all thirsty n stuff so we arranged a date it passed my time n obviously made them happy being in my company anyway that was like yyears ago I would never treat a man with such disrespect again..I have a bf now so don't even follow that stuff anymore.
Re: Serrrious Question to all females? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
190:

true grin grin
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Break-up Lines!!! (PHOTO). / Why Are Romancelanders Like This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.