Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Question To Ask My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (17646 Views)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To Ask My Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2006
Well there is this girl, who i felt has change my own life, by preaching to me,  which i really do like suddenly got feelings for her, though she has same feelings too which i now know. And she was asking me to tell her my past experience about my ex. which i did, now i'm having this funny feeling,  you don't dare talk about SEX because she doesn't want that, which i really buy the idea. but now sometimes i'm kind of short for words what are question to ask her,  mind you she is spiritual 80%, sex is no go area but i really like her she told me she 's a virgin,  i think  i believe her, 17yrs old girl

And one more thing a girl i left because she plays games around which was my old time ex-girl, i just discoverd they both belong to a group of youth gathering,  i was suprise d so called ex-girl is really condeming me. awwww the new chick never  give a damn,   now what are question to ask this new girl.
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by Seun(m): 1:55am On Jul 04, 2006
I'm confused. Shouldn't you be asking us how to answer your girlfriend's questions?
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 2:45am On Jul 04, 2006
Vice Versa shocked
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 2:46am On Jul 04, 2006
no question from her though i do answer most questions, now her turn i need to ask her some kind of questions,
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by diddy4(m): 4:12am On Jul 04, 2006
yo man, go with the flow. the questions are meant to come out naturally. no long thing.

you might ask her if she wann@ go out with you

or why didnt believe your ex
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 5:19am On Jul 04, 2006
awwwwwwww didy dear thanks ooo she never give a damn about the ex ooo infact i got an sms that says i'm really feeling your absence" does that says she is kinda intrested i meant the new one ooo not the ass-hole of gurl the ex.
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by chidichris(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2006
my dear, u are not guiding us well. how old are u? do u like decieving girls? is your mission in her life destructive or what?
she is trying to bring u closer to God and u are resisting and even making efforts to pull her to ur side.
don't ask her questions, just listen and act according to her instructions/directives.
i believe if u are of the same age bracket with her, by the time u get to 25, all girls in nigeria would have passed through ur love labouratories
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2006
awwwwwwww Chidi aren't deceiving her, you could read what i wrote here alotta ppl read no complains anyway what i'm saying is that aren't resisting her. fine she is trying to bring me closer to God, notting more, no hanky panky, i like the idea, what i'm saying is Question to ask her thats all, read well sir next time,

Thanks
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by iice(f): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2006
I kindda lost my way after the first few lines, coz it's not making any sense undecided
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by funloving(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2006
I am sorta wondering why this smart, cool , alec of a cassanova by is now lost for words on a new,little young girl.
Going by your previous posts, you ssem to have an easy way with women.
What has now happened ?
Okay, maybe you have met a daughter of the Lord.
Don't mess her up or else i will paersonally get a 2x4 and come smack your head wink

Few good questions:
1]Ask her about her family
2]Her education
3]Her aspirations and ambitions
4]Hobbies
5]Fears
6]Strength and weakness
7]Desires
8]Relationship with her parents,brothers,sisters and friends
9]favourite clothes, shoes, movies,music,food, places,books, etc
10]Likes and dislikes
11]her perspective on life issues like abortion, marriage, friendship, politics, career and family, children, business, etc

12]Pay me some cash to think up some more questions. grin

1 Like

Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by smartsoft(m): 2:55am On Jul 06, 2006
funloving:

I am sorta wondering why this smart, cool , alec of a cassanova by is now lost for words on a new,little young girl.
Going by your previous posts, you ssem to have an easy way with women.
What has now happened ?
Okay, maybe you have met a daughter of the Lord.
Don't mess her up or else i will paersonally get a 2x4 and come smack your head wink

Few good questions:
2]Her education
4]Hobbies
5]Fears
6]Strength and weakness
7]Desires
10]Likes and dislikes
11]her perspective on life issues like abortion, marriage, friendship, politics, career and family, children, business, etc

Nobody is perfect sir,  Haha very funny,  anyway this will really help ja re thanks, i just found out that i was short of questions, that was why i asked and thank you for replying me.
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by IAH(f): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2006
funloving:

Few good questions:
2]Her education
4]Hobbies
5]Fears
6]Strength and weakness
7]Desires
10]Likes and dislikes

Funloving, you are wonderful. kiss kiss
Most guys overlook these things, they care about only themselves and don't bother to get to know much about their girlfriends or ask her questions about herself.
Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by NaSoooooo: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hellooooooooooo Taloni motor LA 779 Gbekuro lona Alhaji Indime wan kom inside

Re: Question To Ask My Girlfriend by 190: 3:11am On Oct 15, 2008
hisees, the guy no know wetin him dey talk jare

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / I Took Tramadoll For Hard Sex And Dis Happened (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.