Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? (10501 Views)

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by MizEmerald(f): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
DailyNews: When I tell people that ladies claiming here that they don't care about a guy's money or wealth are all pretending to make people see them as angels...now, look at what our dear MizEmerald wrote in one of her threads titled: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything!

And I quote:

But just recently, this same lady came here to tell us that she would dump Dangote's son and other ladies were cheering hergrin

Let's tell ourselves the truth o plsssssgrin and pls don't kill me for telling u people the truth.

Ladies change, change! Guys aren't happy, both poor and rich. We really care abt u ladies and that's y we want a change so we can stop making u ladies cry...but if u ladies think its not necessary, then we shall see who would cry at d end, peacesmiley
and did u read my other comments on that thread,I don't even have time for thread bashing
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
ItsModella: @lalaosky, I'm really sorry bro, I needed a breather, I kinda had a rough day. So really, your posts were pissing me the f*ck off but I'm sorry.

It's alright dear
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
-
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by MizEmerald(f): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
nomsochris:
[size=14pt]NA LIE[/size]
Try and watch Mr and Mrs,the guy was rich but she became fed up with his poo and wanted to leave,it does happen too in real life.
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by ladym: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
if the man is not caring,if is too aggressive hot temper when he want control me when he beginning to think that money is every thing the last if is not good in bed that bid problem.................................
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by tellwisdom: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
mchileks4luv:
Let's give it a try,i bet Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊,2days. i will b done with Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊.seriously i have dumped like 4rich guys cus they are not G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ on bed.even when they think they are.

Ehen?? Oya send me ur pin privately angry
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by diva8(f): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
tellwisdom:

Ehen?? Oya send me ur pin privately angry
pin ko niddle ni:>
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by tellwisdom: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
diva8: pin ko niddle ni:>

angry angry. Do you have soft yansh?? sad
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2013
DailyNews: unfortunately, I don't write to please the crowd...I write facts, I mean whats practicable and obtainable in real life not the virtual world theory. I cited an example for all to see....Dbanj vs Genevieve Nnaji, I also cited a very old movie, I watched that movie when I was still in high school....I have witnessed a lot in this life not to come here to deceive anyone...but I refuse to spice words just to please anyone, never....

If you do not like my opinion, then you air yours and go...that's how civilized people behave.

I know most posters here are between the ages of 18 to 34yrs at most, and most still think life is theory.

See, since the ages, women and money have been best friends just as men and sex are and we all know it....even in the Bible...coming here to pretend that you don't cherish and bow to money makes you fake. See, if you are different, there is no need calling me or anyone names, just prove it to any guy you meet because no matter what you say here won't convince any real guy who knows whats obtainable in real life.

As for those calling me- wretched, poor, stupid, etc....lol....that's your opinions hun.....my opinion stand...prove your super lady to the guys you meet here or elsewhere and stop attacking people when they air their view cos it makes right-thinking people wonder...

I like being real than being fake to win e-admiration. I only come here to get information, laugh, air my opinion on any topic of my choice....so I don't really need to be e-admired or e-cheered, thats why I say the truth as I know, and not twisting it to suit some ears smiley
U re d man! I just added 1 like 4 u just 2 appreciate u. Dia is an adage dat says, "truth is bitter" and dat is d truth keep it up my man no just mind dem.
@ Topic, every woman's dream is 2 hv a rich man dat will take good care of her, and not a poor guy she will be taking care of.. So, I dnt think dia is a woman in dis 9ja dat will ever want/wish 2 dump a rich guy becos dating a rich guy is like a dream coming into materialization.
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2013
ekenedegreat: U re d man! I just added 1 like 4 u just 2 appreciate u. Dia is an adage dat says, "truth is bitter" and dat is d truth keep it up my man no just mind dem.
@ Topic, every woman's dream is 2 hv a rich man dat will take good care of her, and not a poor guy she will be taking care of.. So, I dnt think dia is a woman in dis 9ja dat will ever want/wish 2 dump a rich guy becos dating a rich guy is like a dream coming into materialization.

You say dream come true ? In what sense? That he will hand over his assets and wealth to his wife or babe , abi?.... Or give her one of his choice cars ,to own? undecided or possibly make her , his next of kin?... Abeggi...there's no big deal dating a rich guy. The only treat, the lady gets , is 2 sleep and Fck on his luxurious big bed , drink expensive wine, only when u r with him, then wat else? Nothing more...
So what's the big deal there? Probably for a girl who is starved of good food , drinks and shelter can see him as a big hit... But girls who earn there own money and treat themselves to luxuries, see the rich dude, as a normal average guy.
I can and will drop a rich guy, If he is very dirty, lousy, arrogant, self centered , a serial cheat and yea, bad in bed..
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Thermythorpe(f): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
I love d arguments on dis thread.. Y isn't it making fp pls?
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 04, 2015
First of all, in Nigeria, girls don't dump rich guys, rich guys do! That's number one.

Number two, rich guys, not comfy guys, I mean rich guys hardly love...they only see girls as a means of relaxation and kind of leisure/hobby...their love is always MONEY, every other thing comes second.

Now to your question, if at all it is possible, then it can happen when she meets a richer guy or when she discovers that he is into zillions of other girls...then she can walk away heartbroken, and it is not called DUMPING but WALKING AWAY, that was what Genevieve Nnaji did with Dbanj, she never dumped Dbanj, she only walked away heartbroken cos she couldn't handle the numerous super-pretty women clamouring to be around Dbanj!

That's y Bible said: money answereth all things, including women! Rich men owns the world, the world belongs to the RICH!

Alpacino in scarface told Manny at Miami Beach when they were still poor/out of prison and hustling to be rich:

“Forget women and get the money. When you get the money, you get the power, when you get the power, you get the world and the women.”

...The world is yours!smiley

DailyNews (women's man), why have you deactivated your account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? / I Gave My Cousin Many Signs That I Want To Have Sex With Her But… / RCCG Pastor Kindle Ajayi In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.