Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Beyond The Cosmetics. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beyond The Cosmetics. (724 Views)

Ten Harmful Effect Of Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyond The Cosmetics. by Articul8(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Beyond the Cosmetics.
God forbid we end up wit dem. Larger percentage of our contemporary ladies lack manners&morals.
They pay absolute homage to wealth. Though they are fast to debunk this fact,but in their subconciousness they act it.(They ignore d riches untold)
I tell you,no man. I repeat,no man wants a cosmetic beauty.We want happy home,women to make-up for our irresponsibility (yes,we could be sometimes).We want women with manners&morals as we are equally fast believing that real women are fading off the earth.
Unlike before when relations and marriages can stand the test of time,our ladies now careless about that.To say just one,wen u eventually see a good one,she had probably given birth to one child before(its nt a crime anyways). Some of them even prefers to just be a baby-mama and nothing more.(Aiye ti Polukurumusu)
Even the worship places that is presumed to inculcate morals into them only use them to add to their growing congregation as we see the ladies littering the church premises with their filthy night club dresses.
We aint looking for angels though(we don't mind if we get one),bt we don't want devil incarnate.
Just a simple question, can your son or brother marry a woman like you?It takes a lot of patience&discipline to be a REAL WOMAN.
Articulate
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by greedie1(f): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
yes, they can marry a woman lyk me embarassed
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by Articul8(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
gree-die:

One out of billions
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
gree-die:
I can testify to that
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by k2039: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
gree-die:
I was disappointed when I didn't find your picture on your profile. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
k2039: I was disappointed when I didn't find your picture on your profile. grin grin grin grin grin
You wanna get shot?
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by k2039: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
You wanna get shot?
I have my bullet proof suit on. As long as the bullet is not directed at my skull, my mind is at rest.
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by Mynd44: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
k2039:
I have my bullet proof suit on. As long as the bullet is not directed at my skull, my mind is at rest.
**grabs M16 and some armour piercing rounds**

Time for some target practice

time for
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by greedie1(f): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
k2039: I was disappointed when I didn't find your picture on your profile. grin grin grin grin grin

awww... check again, its der now, just for u. cheesy

Mynd_44:
I can testify to that

darl.... ofcz. reliable as always. tell d thomas" esp. k2039 kiss
Re: Beyond The Cosmetics. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
I mean that's great and all but are you also willing to offer the same thing? Effort reciprocity goes a long way

(1) (Reply)

Please Interpret For Me,igbo People Here / She Called Me A Betrayer,im I Actually One? / He Sang Flavour's 'black Is Beautiful' To His Wife On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.