Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

He Sang Flavour's 'black Is Beautiful' To His Wife On His Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sang Flavour's 'black Is Beautiful' To His Wife On His Wedding Day (724 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Sang Flavour's 'black Is Beautiful' To His Wife On His Wedding Day by bornday: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
I had my wedding on saturday, 23rd November,2013, and did black is beutiful by flavour for my lady and she was so touch.Cos she is black, and she is beautiful.
I contracted a producer to do the beats for me and my best man did the backup for me.
On the said day I stole the show by singing and displaying , people reported that they wia so so touched and they kept talking abt it,and my wify was so so happy and proud.
Plz share ur own wedding day thriller, or wat u intend to do if nt married

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Girlfriend Signs / "I Didn't Marry My Wife Because Of Her Wealth' Aremu Afolayan Says / Biggest Fear Regarding Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.