Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! (2346 Views)

I Am More Happier Being Single Than Being In A Relationship / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by mekk(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2008
Why not stay single guys, !
You will Remain Happy, If you Stay Single!!
Wanna Know How ,

1. You can stare at any Girl , If you are Single (Nobody will ever Question you)

2. You don't have to spend money on her.

3. You won't get boring result in ur board papers.

4. No girlfriend, no emotional blackmailing.

5. If u don't have a girlfriend, she can't dump u.

6. Having a girlfriend is hot, not having a girlfriend is automatically cool, and every one loves to be a cool guy.

7. This can be more to life than just waiting for the bloody phone to ring.

8. You won't have to tolerate someone else defining, "right" and "wrong" for u.

9. Girlfriend can get so possessive that you can't do anything according to ur wishes anymore.

10. You can buy gifts for mom, dad, sis or grandpa instead of a girlfriend and have a happier family life.

11. You won't have to waste paper writing love letters. No more endless waiting for ur date to arrive at some weird shopping place.

12. You can have more friends, as u will have more time for them.

13. You wont have to see boring love stories Movies.

14. You wont have to tell lie to anybody and, therefore you dont, SIN

15. You can have Good night's sleep-no need to dream about her.

16. You wont have to fight over having a 'special' friend with ur folks.

17. No nonstop nonsense.

18. No GirlFriend Means, You will Never Cry (Trust Me)

19. No tensions in Life.

20. You can be "urself"

21. You Don't have to hide your telephone bills,
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2008

Why not stay single guys, !
You will Remain Happy, If you Stay Single!!
Wanna Know How ,

MAY GOD FORBID BAD THING
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by 4Play(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2008
mekk:

1. You can stare at any Girl , If you are Single (Nobody will ever Question you)

Why would you want to stare at people in the 1st place?
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by HRhotness(f): 5:56pm On May 14, 2008
You r a sad,,, sad personĀ  sad
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by welli(f): 5:56pm On May 14, 2008
one ques for you:wat's d essence of living witout someone to love nd care for
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2008
na u sabi tongue
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 14, 2008
4 Play:

Why would you want to stare at people in the 1st place?

Abi oo. What a scary feeling, so stalkerish tongue
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 14, 2008
All these broken hearted guys, commot for road abeg angry
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 14, 2008
All these broken hearted guys, commot for road abeg angry

dont mind them jare,long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by majamaja: 6:13pm On May 14, 2008
ps be single if all the advantages are true.face it u can't live with or without women.stop kidding urself.if men cud they'd stop chasing and if they stopped chasing,women wud b spared alot of heartbreak
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Fadar(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2008
The pros of loving outweighs the cons,
Good relationship can add years to your life span,
If you truly love her, she will never ask you any of those
questions u're concern about.
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by whitelexi(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2008
Congi go kill u grin
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by saucekid(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2008
e do already kill am
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Vuitton(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2008
@ Poster
I understand how you feel.

These ladies are mostly trouble undecided
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Agbon21: 4:58am On May 15, 2008
If you feel that way, you will die a lonely person
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Akinagirl(f): 5:05am On May 15, 2008
If you feel that way, you must be gay.
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by Latoya(f): 9:18am On May 15, 2008
thats not true, i support the statement ' You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me!' It make life easier and less stressful. ([s]thats before you meet Mr right, thats if any still exists)[/s][sup][/sup]
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by sylvex(f): 1:30pm On May 15, 2008
@ Poster

I quite agree with you to some extent, bt a time will come when one will really need someone to share his/her world wit!
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by chriskkk: 1:48pm On May 15, 2008
I agree with you when it comes to boy/ girl relationship and if that long thing can keep itself in ur boxers. but when it comes to marriage, every thing u said is the other way round. think it through.
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by mekk(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2008
nice one guys.nice one. it feels so good going through all your response on this one.one may choose not to believe some of my views or see things from the same perspective but they are actually praticable and real.
As for those of you who must have thought that this Guy is heart-broken,must know that I'm not the person in the spot light,I was only trying to offer advise to thinking alike buddies.you know what I mean?I couldn't be completely wrong. grin grin cool
Re: You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! by vivaladiva(f): 1:18pm On May 20, 2008
for everything there is a trade off, the grass is never particularly greener on the oda side
but a good patnership is an asset at least u can share the mortgage bills and at most u can become millonaires

(1) (Reply)

Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? / "i'd Like You To Meet A Friend" "cute?" "uhm: Friendly" / My Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.