Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Am More Happier Being Single Than Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am More Happier Being Single Than Being In A Relationship (581 Views)

Why are the Ladies more Happier and Excited Than the guys When Getting Married? / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / Who Is More Happier Between This Two? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am More Happier Being Single Than Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
There is so much wahala in a relationship.Your girlfriend will be putting up attitude towards you.Y'all guys know most ladies don't always make their feelings known to their boyfriends.However,it's mainly because of money.Besides money,a girl can do anything to hurt her boyfriends if he didn't do her wishes.It's either she flirts with other guyz in front of him just to hurt him.She can even sleep with his best friend.I have had enough of ladies heartbreak.Since i became single my mind has been at rest.Infact,i have saved some money that can sustain me on January that is most tougher for most people that would have gone for the Christmas upkeep of my girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Happier Being Single Than Being In A Relationship by ClassCaptain(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Eeyah
Re: I Am More Happier Being Single Than Being In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Love Machine:
There is so much wahala in a relationship.Your girlfriend will be putting up attitude towards you.Y'all guys know most ladies don't always make their feelings known to their boyfriends.However,it's mainly because of money.Besides money,a girl can do anything to hurt her boyfriends if he didn't do her wishes.It's either she flirts with other guyz in front of him just to hurt him.She can even sleep with his best friend.I have had enough of ladies heartbreak.Since i became single my mind has been at rest.Infact,i have saved some money that can sustain me on January that is most tougher for most people that would have gone for the Christmas upkeep of my girlfriend.

Why do u think dude that just girls are like that I met a whole scam gang they are cheating on girls ... u have just to wait for the right one!

1 Like

Re: I Am More Happier Being Single Than Being In A Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Eyaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Duro Have Turned Tekno Into A Superstar / In Love / How To Date A Nigerian Nerd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.