Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What To Do If You've Been Scammed! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do If You've Been Scammed! (1072 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
any one with useful info pls drop it here. the individual is not on nairaland. i feel i have to deal with this person ruthlessly angry e feel say e get sense. abeg make una give me info.
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by texaco1: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
consult a powerful dibia,babalawo or alfa make dem blind the guy for you.no long story
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1: consult a powerful dibia,babalawo or alfa make dem blind the guy for you.no long story

give me contact if u get angry i no dey play at all
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by texaco1: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
marvelling:

give me contact if u get angry i no dey play at all
ol boy u dey vex ooo
cool down ,tell us wettin happen first.
na wah ooo
igboro ti daru for naija ooo
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1:
ol boy u dey vex ooo
cool down ,tell us wettin happen first.
na wah ooo
igboro ti daru for naija ooo

gave someone money for business, he squandered it all. now he is trying to justify his unwillingness to refund what i entrusted in his care
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by texaco1: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
marvelling:

gave someone money for business, he squandered it all. now he is trying to justify his unwillingness to refund what i entrusted in his care
bad .u know what?cool down ,dont do anything rash i know u are angry and it is understandable ,but if u try to relax u may end up avoiding an action u will later regret.
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1:
bad .u know what?cool down ,dont do anything rash i know u are angry and it is understandable ,but if u try to relax u may end up avoiding an action u will later regret.

what pisses me off is the nonchalance he is currently displaying. arggh! angry he's acting as if he doesn't owe me anything. liberty reserve crashed, he was broke and needed money to pump into his business again. i was looking for an investment to make at the time. he convinced me to give him money for his business that he'll pay back with interest. 2 weeks later i noticed he has closed shop. i called him and he started telling me bull! angry i wan do am bad! seriously
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by texaco1: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
marvelling:

what pisses me off is the nonchalance he is currently displaying. arggh! angry he's acting as if he doesn't owe me anything. liberty reserve crashed, he was broke and needed money to pump into his business again. i was looking for an investment to make at the time. he convinced me to give him money for his business that he'll pay back with interest. 2 weeks later i noticed he has closed shop. i called him and he started telling me bull! angry i wan do am bad! seriously
is it ur money u want or u wan teach am lesson ? angry
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1:
is it ur money u want or u wan teach am lesson ? angry

i want my money, but e b like say e no wan pay. na wetin make me dey vex
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by texaco1: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
marvelling:

grin grin grin grin grin hehehehehehe
he go pay no worry . grin grin grin
by the time he wakes up to find a life cobra on his bed and a lion bathing in his room,noone will tell him before he will rush to ur house and pay , just relax grin grin
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1:

grin grin grin grin grin hehehehehehe
he go pay no worry . grin grin grin
by the time he wakes up to find a life cobra on his bed and a lion bathing in his room,noone will tell him before he will rush to ur house and pay , just relax grin grin

ok o!
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by eledacedar(f): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
marvelling:

Sebi u get connections. Go collect your money nah. Dem don scam u mugu. Idiot
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
eledacedar:

Sebi u get connections. Go collect your money nah. Dem don scam u mugu. Idiot

The person that prompted me to open this thread has been dealt with. Your turn go soon reach, just fvck up and I go show you pepper.
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by eledacedar(f): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
marvelling:

The person that prompted me to open this thread has been dealt with. Your turn go soon reach, just fvck up and I go show you pepper.

I dey wait u to see wetin u go do? Small boy like u wey no even know him way on top NYSC paroles. Patiently waiting
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 6:02am On Jan 20, 2015
eledacedar:

I dey wait u to see wetin u go do? Small boy like u wey no even know him way on top NYSC paroles. Patiently waiting

Assuming say you get sense, you for done check the date I make the first post for this thread. It was way back in 2013 just before the start of my service year. You are a F00L and I will deal with you if you try me.
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by eledacedar(f): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2015
marvelling:

Assuming say you get sense, you for done check the date I make the first post for this thread. It was way back in 2013 just before the start of my service year. You are a F00L and I will deal with you if you try me.

I kuku check am and it means you finished NYSC less than a year ago.
How was it like teaching mathematics for a while year?

I don already try u. Na d deal I dey wait for
Re: What To Do If You've Been Scammed! by marvelling(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2015
eledacedar:

I kuku check am and it means you finished NYSC less than a year ago.
How was it like teaching mathematics for a while year?

I don already try u. Na d deal I dey wait for

You're just an attention seeking troll. Nothing but a nonentity and a total nuisance seeking cheap relevance online. A fo.ol that thinks famzing cultists is cool and fashionable in this day and age. It will be a waste of time for me to divert time, energy and scarce resources chasing a low life like you. You have been warned! Don't push it.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Zoo: Research Meets wildlife / Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander / How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.