Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF (24048 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Keshi Will Get His Eagles Job Back After Begging Almost On His Knees - Vanguard / If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2013
Ideye has played 19 games for Nigeria and has scored just 3 goals(1 penalty inclusive). He's just a cloned makinwa
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by timmy(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2013
How many local lads did keshi win the afcon with biko. This is getting so irritating... We only saw Mba and Oboabona, and I stand to be corrected, those guys only played well in the midst of the pros. As much as we like to enjoy our afcon victory, we should not forget how shambolic we played in the group stages. As a mater of known fact, the FA took over governing from keshi during the next round, threw the camp opened to lots of people, Kanu, jayjay, amodu , even aki and pawpaw (lolz). But my point is, there was a disbelieve in keshi, which sprung his resignation immediately after afcon.

Back to the argument on keshi's prowess. If we're going to argue the westerhof's 4yrs, why didnt we simply leave siasia, why should keshi get the grace time and not siasia? After all siasia did not loose any match (even to argentina over two legs 5-4). Keshi has lost how many now? 1,2,3,4,5,6... Keshi started the worldcup qualifying rounds and now is struggling to qualify, having to score late goals over teams he should have buried. Next thing i will here is, "no more minnows in football" Thank goodness we have met tahiti. SUnda Mba keeps making this team, even when its obvious he's out of form.

Keshi to me flopped when he decided to desove the team that rightfully won the confed cup ticket and decided to go with some much of know names, all in the name of exposure. Do you know there are more chances of killing those lads ego that giving them experience. Now Ideye is facing slanders from Nigerians, same and gambo and the lots. he should have just gone with 2 or 3 max 4.
When he knows there a chan right after confed, there the home-lads can get the experience.

Gambo to Xavi or torress or Neima.. Lets forget exposure, do we know football is a business? how can we get quality friendly matches with big footballing countries if this is what we can showcase?

Dear Keshi, energy is not all that plays football, yes ur players can run, do they have the brain to know what to do after running. Keshi went with players that scored just 1 goal and conceded 5, a continents champion, ahead of countries with players like drogba, yaya, keita, eto, the pele brothers, its a shame on the whole continent, that a team like ours beat CIV, Mali and Ghana to the afcon tittle.

Im just simply pissed. All these years, our local lads still play kick and follow, even ahmed musa is still to polish that. A good coach should search out mercurial players.
Siasia, introduced us to the likes of MIkel, Ogbuke, Nsofor, Anichebe, Emenike, Moses (yes siasia did), Odion Ighalo, Oduamadi (yes siasia did, he allowed eguavon use him for olympic qualifiers), obiora nwankwo, joel obi, Nosa Ighebor etc.

Keshi is trying hard to do the same, but sunday mba isnt that gifted. Just and average player (abi why e never enter europe?). I might sound so pro-siasia, yes we didnt qualify for afcon 2012, but the fault was largely the FA and the Media team for passing wrong info on the amount of goals needed, same this affected SA.

Naso he go carry dem yakubu, etuhu, keita come, just to kiss ass. When dey failed him, he dumped them for local lads, now where is the vision.?

PS, pardon my typos, was too in a hurry to lashout my venom.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by chiswaggs: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2013
If I were to be Keshi, the very day NFF hands me a list, I'll tender my resignation. It will b a list for a resignation letter.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Ibukun87(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
aaahhhhhh NFF don start again
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by great7: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
THE PROBLEM WITH THE SLOW PROGRESS OF ALL THE NATIONAL TEAMS IN RECENT TIMES APART FROM THE CURRENT GOLDEN EAGLET HAS BEEN THE ISSUE OF CORRUPT AND BIASED SELECTION OF PLAYERS.
THE FLYING EAGLES COACH JOHN OBUH PEFORMANCE TYPE OF FOOTBALL SO FAR IS A REFLECTION OF THE KIND OF PLAYERS HE TOOK TO TURKEY.
IF NIGERIA WANTS FURTHER IMPROVEMENT AT THIS LEVEL HE SHOULD JUST BE ALLOWED TO GO AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT I DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL ANY BODY SOUP SO I WILL STOP HERE.
EGUAVOEN AND SASIA WERE ALSO NECK DEEP IN THIS BIASED AND CORRUPT SELECTION OF PLAYERS.I HAVE TWO PLAYERS WHO TOLD ME POINT BLANK THAT NATIONAL COACHES DEMANDED MONEY FROM THEM. WHAT ABOUT KESHI AND HIS ENDLESS REBUILDING? SCOLARI WAS EMPLOYED ABOUT THE SAME TIME AND HAS NOW DELIVERED THE MINI WORLD CUP AND THE NIGERIAN GUY IS STILL SCATTERING THE TEAM TO POSITION HIS OWN PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF REBUILDING.WHERE ARE THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS. ONYEKACHI APAM,CHINEDU OBASI,HARUNA LUKEMAN,OSAZE,MIKE ENERAMO,IKE UCHE WHOM HE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE AGAIN BCS THE NFA PRESSED HIM TO PICK HIM IN SOUTH AFRICA. THERE WAS NO TRUTH BEHIND KALU UCHE INJURY CLAIM.IT IS A MANUFACTURED INJURY BECAUSE OF HIS BROTHER'S ILL TREATMENT BY KESHI.I WILL NOT GO BEYOND THIS POINT IN ORDER NOT TO BREACH THE TERMS FOR THE MEMBERSHIP OF NAIRALAND.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by jice(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Keshi should resign now that the un expected has not happened. They are only ploting to make him fail to justify their evils.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Sant1m: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
How can this man maigari be speaking trash and some of us are in support, they should leave keshi alone, some players we are calling local today like gambo and other may well turn out good tomorrow the English call it blooding young players to help them overcome stage freight in major competitive matches. It happens to all of us when we face the big stage, Amokachi was one fellow i know it happened to when westerhoof gave him his chance, i remenber vividly i kept criticising westerhoof then but alas Amokachi later turned out good. If we dont take young players to this kind of glorified friendlies to bloody them how can they become world class. I bet u a team filled with yobo. taiwo. odiah. okonkwo. osaze. martins. nsofor. ike uche. Yakubu. and etuhu would ve lost 5 goals to nothing against spain, when shall we learn to stick with a coach for some time to get to where we want.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by jice(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
timmy: How many local lads did keshi win the afcon with biko. This is getting so irritating... We only saw Mba and Oboabona, and I stand to be corrected, those guys only played well in the midst of the pros. As much as we like to enjoy our afcon victory, we should not forget how shambolic we played in the group stages. As a mater of known fact, the FA took over governing from keshi during the next round, threw the camp opened to lots of people, Kanu, jayjay, amodu , even aki and pawpaw (lolz). But my point is, there was a disbelieve in keshi, which sprung his resignation immediately after afcon.

Back to the argument on keshi's prowess. If we're going to argue the westerhof's 4yrs, why didnt we simply leave siasia, why should keshi get the grace time and not siasia? After all siasia did not loose any match (even to argentina over two legs 5-4). Keshi has lost how many now? 1,2,3,4,5,6... Keshi started the worldcup qualifying rounds and now is struggling to qualify, having to score late goals over teams he should have buried. Next thing i will here is, "no more minnows in football" Thank goodness we have met tahiti. SUnda Mba keeps making this team, even when its obvious he's out of form.

Keshi to me flopped when he decided to desove the team that rightfully won the confed cup ticket and decided to go with some much of know names, all in the name of exposure. Do you know there are more chances of killing those lads ego that giving them experience. Now Ideye is facing slanders from Nigerians, same and gambo and the lots. he should have just gone with 2 or 3 max 4.
When he knows there a chan right after confed, there the home-lads can get the experience.

Gambo to Xavi or torress or Neima.. Lets forget exposure, do we know football is a business? how can we get quality friendly matches with big footballing countries if this is what we can showcase?

Dear Keshi, energy is not all that plays football, yes ur players can run, do they have the brain to know what to do after running. Keshi went with players that scored just 1 goal and conceded 5, a continents champion, ahead of countries with players like drogba, yaya, keita, eto, the pele brothers, its a shame on the whole continent, that a team like ours beat CIV, Mali and Ghana to the afcon tittle.

Im just simply pissed. All these years, our local lads still play kick and follow, even ahmed musa is still to polish that. A good coach should search out mercurial players.
Siasia, introduced us to the likes of MIkel, Ogbuke, Nsofor, Anichebe, Emenike, Moses (yes siasia did), Odion Ighalo, Oduamadi (yes siasia did, he allowed eguavon use him for olympic qualifiers), obiora nwankwo, joel obi, Nosa Ighebor etc.

Keshi is trying hard to do the same, but sunday mba isnt that gifted. Just and average player (abi why e never enter europe?). I might sound so pro-siasia, yes we didnt qualify for afcon 2012, but the fault was largely the FA and the Media team for passing wrong info on the amount of goals needed, same this affected SA.

Naso he go carry dem yakubu, etuhu, keita come, just to kiss ass. When dey failed him, he dumped them for local lads, now where is the vision.?

football goes beyoud talent discovery. what of the management of the discovered talents? Siasia failed woefully. Where has keshi gotten it wrong that he should go. Mai-Garri(The man from Garri) and co are the problem with the team. If I were Keshi I would rather resign than introduce Odewingie into my team. That guy has lost it. He is just a camp builder than a team player. He might not even play in Englan again.

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by jice(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
timmy: How many local lads did keshi win the afcon with biko. This is getting so irritating... We only saw Mba and Oboabona, and I stand to be corrected, those guys only played well in the midst of the pros. As much as we like to enjoy our afcon victory, we should not forget how shambolic we played in the group stages. As a mater of known fact, the FA took over governing from keshi during the next round, threw the camp opened to lots of people, Kanu, jayjay, amodu , even aki and pawpaw (lolz). But my point is, there was a disbelieve in keshi, which sprung his resignation immediately after afcon.

football goes beyoud talent discovery. what of the management of the discovered talents? Siasia failed woefully. Where has keshi gotten it wrong that he should go. Mai-Garri(The man from Garri) and co are the problem with the team. If I were Keshi I would rather resign than introduce Odewingie into my team. That guy has lost it. He is just a camp builder than a team player. He might not even play in Englan again.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by collynzo2(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
What is all this talk about home based players? Is it Gambo who only came in against Spain when the match had already been lost? He had no hand whastsoever in our failure at the Confed Cup. Our main disappointments Ideye, Ujah, Babatunde, Akpala etc are all foreign based players.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Sability(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Na wa oh. How can ppl pick players for a coach. Wetin him dey collect hlm salry as coach for. If he fail na him head, if he do well na him get praise. An again, must we win every match? this maigari sef abi maipounded yam.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Cdstars(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
It isnt ideal for the NFF president to choose players for the coach. Just as the coach is to b blamed 4 d teams failure,he should also b responsible for choosing his players.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by ersonleads(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
If nff finally intrude into nigeria selection it will lead to d underdevelopment of d team,becaus the former nigeria team spirit will now b re-established because they will now start bringing players through biase means and beside nff intrudin into keshis selection is wrong in another way because bringing in players that wont suit keshis ability to coach will dampen d re building process of d team...finally a coach of any team has d final say for teams selection,xo plz nff leave keshi to do his job Abeg!
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by omo9ja1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
This man does not know what his talking about if that comment is true credited to him, we won the Nations Cup with the current Squad except for Moses that was out due to Injury, NFA again I will just resign honourably if I was Keshi if NFA will not allow me do my Job properly.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by ravensckar(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
bigwallace: Am surprised wt d way some pple here re critisin maigari cos of his comment,d man is right keshi took d wrong players to d confed cup,a team dt has no bench or ow else can we explain d strikers performance players lik ujah,akpala who only plays 2minutes for his club,micheal babatunde who is. Bench warmer for his club in ukraine,emeka eze,gambo mohamed dis re untested players nd sincerely keshi should av done beta wt his selections.so I totally agree wt maigari on dis matter!
I concur! snce nobody has a monopoly of knowledge,keshi nids help.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by tfk08: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Please Mr Maigari. What is the website of the NFF? cheesy

i cannot categorically say One now, cos ..........lol

1 Like

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Hrdesk09: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Seriously,I tink there is an atom of sense in what d man said...Some players had no business being @ d tournament...All d countries @ dat tournament went with their best legs,except Nigeria...U dont go experimenting in such a big stage..People shud nt 4get dat d team was nt representing Nigeria alone,but d whole of Africa....Atimes,when u give these coaches too much freedom,they tend to go too personal about d selection of d national teams and dat usually cost Nigerians a whole lot,,,Nigeria did nt qualify for d 1st time in more dan 20yrs for d 2012 afcon because of Siasiaz stubborness nd arrogance...Naturally,the stricking force has always been d Nigeria greatest strenght....Nigeria could nt beat uruguay and spain coz our so called strikers were wasteful in front of goal..
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Please Mr Maigari. What is the website of the NFF? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by collynzo2(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hrdesk09: Seriously,I tink there is an atom of sense in what d man said...Some players had no business being @ d tournament...All d countries @ dat tournament went with their best legs,except Nigeria...U dont go experimenting in such a big stage..People shud nt 4get dat d team was nt representing Nigeria alone,but d whole of Africa....Atimes,when u give these coaches too much freedom,they tend to go too personal about d selection of d national teams and dat usually cost Nigerians a whole lot,,,Nigeria did nt qualify for d 1st time in more dan 20yrs for d 2012 afcon because of Siasiaz stubborness nd arrogance...Naturally,the stricking force has always been d Nigeria greatest strenght....Nigeria could nt beat uruguay and spain coz our so called strikers were wasteful in front of goal..
What stubborness? You guys forced Sia Sia to bring back Osaze to the team and he did, we lost the Guinea match as a result and failed to qualify for AFCON 2012. SiaSia lost his job because of that and you guys want Keshi to do the same? He'll rather resign and let our football die. See what interference has caused Cameroon football, they have missed the last 2 AFCON, last 2 world cups, and are about to miss the next world cup. That's is exactly what is going to happen to us.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by eboweme: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Maigara or whatever your name is. YOU HAVE YOUR BRAIN UNDER YOUR FEET. IF YOU TRY TO INFLUENCE THE SELECTION BY BRINGING IN QUOTA SYSTEM YOU WILL BE DOOMED. REMEMBER THE CONTRACT THAT BROUGHT THE NORTH & SOUTH TOGETHER WILL EXPIRE 2015.
I DON'T WANT EGG HEAD LIKE YOU TO BE MY MINISTER AND IT IS THIS OBNOXIOUS CONTRACT THAT ALLOWED IT.
SEE YOU IN 2015.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Akiika: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
As much as i agree that Keshi went to that competition with mostly unprofesional, inexperienced disabled players....It is the decision of the coach to select players that play. As regards Maigari's comment, this is what happens when you hire road side mechanic as a computer engineer. He is simply thinking according to his brain capability!

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by omigin: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
I think Keshi should be given maximum power to handle his team. But, is a bit too early to do away with some better players, like: Osaze, nsofor, Anichebe, yobo etc. These players are still relevant in our team. We all know what is obtainable in our league, is not anyway to be compared to that of Egypt, Brasil, or even South African. I think most of those guys should be in our team (B) that is if there is anything like that in Keshi's team. We can't say because they won Nations's cup they are now super good. For me, the only though opponent they played was CIV. Most of us know that nations's cup without Egypt and Camerun is more than a bonus to either CIV, GAHNA OR NIGERIA.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by sambos994(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
omigin: I think Keshi should be given maximum power to handle his team. But, is a bit too early to do away with some better players, like: Osaze, nsofor, Anichebe, yobo etc. These players are still relevant in our team. We all know what is obtainable in our league, is not anyway to be compared to that of Egypt, Brasil, or even South African. I think most of those guys should be in our team (B) that is if there is anything like that in Keshi's team. We can't say because they won Nations's cup they are now super good. For me, the only though opponent they played was CIV. Most of us know that nations's cup without Egypt and Camerun is more than a bonus to either CIV, GAHNA OR NIGERIA.

So you want an Egypt who lost to CAR and a Cameroon who lost to Cape Verde to be in AFCON?
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by timmy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
How was Siasia sturborn? If at all, we didn't qualify because he listened. We all screamed he should forgive osaze, he did and boom. His job went outta the window. Mikel became famous under Siasia. Next only to messi. Now keshi is bowing to pressure and about to call osaze. Boom!!!

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by Lampsy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
To cap it all,dis is futball in d 20th century.we dnt need backwardness for dis team.As much as am satisfied wit Keshi's wrk,he like I think will entertain constructive criticisms,n nt deteriorate to d point of some numbskulls decidin who or nt to play.He-Keshi must av noted one or two tins in Brazil-both tactics wise n some inferior minded players.
Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:14am On Jul 02, 2013
kingthreat: Guys as much as we despise NFF, lets give them a plus on this. Keshi was clueless to go to a tournament with just one main striker, who is Oduamadi. The rest were inexperienced and unknown. Can someone tell me what gambo Mohammed was doing there. Keshi gambled him to play his first international match and all we saw was nonsense. Keshi should outgrow all these nonsense of building a team. He's been building that since he became coach. By now, we should have a strong team, not just a flock of inexperienced boys making the Super Eagles team list.

u people make me laugh. this inexperienced players won afcon. maybe you people haven't been on earth for a while but moses, emenike, onazi were injured and tell me who could replace those players? You guys should just chill, and let the man do his job, how will you like if people are on top of your neck. You people were actually expecting Nigeria to win? This tornament was to test players and get them used to playing bigger opponent. If you don't believe in your local players then that is just sad cause last time I checked. The spanish team are full of home based player, Germany too, Italy too, so how is that different from NPL, so because it is not popular. Your argument is flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:26am On Jul 02, 2013

Wait oh, are you people in this planet or what. Didn't you hear moses, emenike, onazi was injured. So he needed replacement. So he brought in some local players to test them or didn't you people hear what keshi said, he said he is experimenting on his trio forwards. In afcon the trio forwards were moses emenike, and ideye and since moses and emenike were injured, they need replacement and Keshi chose some locals and some foreign based. He even invited the Ujah guy who some were saying was more deadly on strike than emenike and what happened? He was a flop. For some reason when coaches listen to people, they always end up failing. I have now seen why most fake Nigerians would forget Innoson cars and go and buy a more expensive car because your mentality is nothing good can come from nazareth.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:34am On Jul 02, 2013
Omadachi: I appreciate the fact that coach Steven Keshi should be given a free hand to coach the team but looking at the calibre of players he took to the confideration cup shows that he need help.This is a welcome development.This kind of gambling should not repeat itself again,not in a major competiton in this magnitude.For crying out loud,why do we play friendly matches?

For the milionth time that I will say this, Moses was injured, emenike was injured, onazi was injured, how do you expect us to win when key players are missing. remove 3 key players from spain and see what till happened or yeah we saw what happened in the confed final.... they lost. Some key players were missing. Look at barcelona game v bayern messi was injured and that affected barcelona's game. It is just the strikers that need change butonce again moses and emenike were injured? Sometimes I wonder foolishness is not running at the top, like leader like follower, clueless.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:39am On Jul 02, 2013
PDPwayoo:

U don come again. This man is saying the truth. Keshi did not use our best players cos of personal beef. This is Nigeria affairs not Keshi personal affairs. OK.

How can u invite such inexperience players to play in tournament u have Brazil, Spain, Italy? Keshi made mockery of African Football.

God please save us from the foolishness of some Nigerians. Didn't you hear that Moses was injured,uche was injured? Emenike was injured, onazi was injured, so tell me who were the good replacements for those players? Keshi was experimenting watch Brazil won confed but will not win next year no team has won confed and won the next year? It is better to win WC than Confed.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by bigtt76(f): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2013
I hope he doesn't get sacked alone when he (Keshi) fails grin

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF by ow11(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2013
If only Keshi invited the following,

Odemwingie (Hardly played any football between January and June, 56 caps; 9 goals, played in AFCON 2004,2006,2008,2010 which we all won and failed to qualify in 2012)

Nsofor (Been mostly injured and out of form for two seasons where he played 43 games and scored a mind boggling 3 goals)

Anichebe (asked to be left out of the squad although he had 6 league goals in 26 games, Kind of wish he made himself available)

Dike (Injured)

K. Uche (Injured)

I. Uche (anonymous in South Africa and his miscue lead to the Burkina Faso attack that resulted in their late equaliser. Same Maigari would have questioned the rationale to pick him had he joined the squad and remained anonymous. I would rather try out a new player (Ujah & Gambo) in a friendly tournament than one that struggled to gel in January)

Martins (Maybe Keshi made a genuine error here, no one is perfect. Should have replaced Emeka Eze who never played)

Yobo (Same guy everybody hated in January)

Haruna (Same guy that turned his back to defend against Greece during the world cup. I don't blame Keshi if he doesn't rate him)

Joel Obi (injured)

Igiebor (injured)

Then Nigeria would have trashed Uruguay, beaten Spain, hammered Italy and Pummelled Brazil because the players listed above failed to appear in Brazil. If only *bites finger*

Maigari should fire Keshi and appoint a Serbian or Romanian we have never heard of, pay him millions of dollars they do not have and give him a list of players that includes all those listed above. I tell you faa, Nigeria will score an average of three goals per game, concede none on their way to lifting the world cup in 2014.

UP MAIGARI!! UP NFF!!! GOD BLESS NAIJERIYA!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling / Deborah Quickpen Is African Chess Champion! Governor Diri Rewards Her / Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.