Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55767 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Come on. I'm not an Evangelist. I just had to pray for him. I read his comments and I was moved with pity. No sane human being acts like this but guess what? He is free from the demons.
How are you today?
Lawd! Demons ya no? Buhahahahaha! Yeye geh!

I'm goooooood! U?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Osyxcel(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2013
What has this thread turned into? shocked

Some pursuing Vendetta against others.... shocked

Some pursuing demons grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Merkki(f): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lawd! Demons ya no? Buhahahahaha! Yeye geh!

I'm goooooood! U?

I'm alive. Been busy. And the weather is killing.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2013
Na OKO-sets u get na... Suck on it while he pays u.
Idowuogbo:
Lmaoooooooooo! Keep talking d talk kiddo!

No b only asset, na Bweast-set.

Mumu!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2013
2s£xy:
Na OKO-sets u get na... Suck on it while he pays u.
Dats right! my oko(husband)set diooooooe! Now listen u lonely b@stard! na Monday o! No contaminate my screen wiv ya bad luck syndrome. Dress go meet d persin wey swear for u Biko!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

I'm alive. Been busy. And the weather is killing.
Awwww....Killing ke? Hot or cold?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
OKo(prik) u get to suck on like leech.

If no b say dem swear your generation, u for no quote me when I no mention ur name.

Idowuogbo:
Dats right! my oko(husband)set diooooooe! Now listen u lonely b@stard! na Monday o! No contaminate my screen wiv ya bad luck syndrome. Dress go meet d persin wey swear for u Biko!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Please I need malaysian hair. Who will sponsor me? grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Please I need malaysian hair. Who will sponsor me? grin
Seun grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Dude, you have evil spirits. You need help. There are legions of demons inside of you. But this morning I pray, in the name of Jesus, that you shall be free and released from every bondage and shackles! Amen!!!

Young man, do you have a mother? If you do, take gifts to her and let her bless you. You are free IJN.

*faints*

This is too much abeg. I'm laughing so hard. This girl is something else!

@lalaosky, thank you wink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
lalaosky:
Seun grin
let me start wit u lala grin u know I think u are such a darring(darling) **blinks her eyelashes**
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
2s£xy:
OKo(prik) u get to suck on like leech.

If no b say dem swear your generation, u for no quote me when I no mention ur name.

Msteeew! Dry!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by imauri: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta: I have seen a couple of threads on Nigerian women. So many generalizations and accusations.

1. Money
The men keep complaining that Nigerian women like money. I ask, "Who gives them money?" Men! Why give them and complain later? I'm sure they didn't point a gun at your head when you gave them money or gifts. Stop aiding them. If you are one of the men that shower gifts and money on women, please don't come and open a thread to complain. Thanks.

2. Sex
Who sleeps with them? Men! Some of those pointing accusing fingers have slept with not less than 30 women, especially teenagers (remember NYSC days). Next time your girlfriend opens her legs for you, close the legs. Help save the world. Or better still, stop complaining.

3. Fake Hair
A lot of you admire girls on weaves then come here to make noise. The last girl you asked out on a date, was she not wearing fake hair? I am not a great fan of Weaves but that is not enough reason to condemn others. Next time your girl is wearing fake hair, yank it off. Or better still, don't come here to complain. We can't help you.

I agree that there are promiscuous girls (in large numbers). Some will even plead with you to sleep with them. I also agree that there are gold diggers (in extremely large numbers). There are good girls too. Stop generalizing. It's childish.

Or what do you think? grin grin cheesy

im guessing no husband or boyfriend just like most sorry as females on this site... do urself a favor,,, instead of this anti-men syndrom ( agressive idiocy) try work or if ur already a hustler then go hustle)... no shame in it after all it is the legit way from females now a days init!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: let me start wit u lala grin u know I think u are such a darring(darling) **blinks her eyelashes**

Awww.. You're so roffry(lovely) grin *brinks(blinks) his azzzlashes* grin

@fake nun grin, you're welcome tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
lalaosky:

Awww.. You're so roffry(lovely) grin *brinks(blinks) his azzzlashes* grin

u like azzzzz too much cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u like azzzzz too much cheesy

I don dey notice that lalalosky fellow cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u like azzzzz too much cheesy

Nah, I love yours grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I don dey notice that lalalosky fellow cry

Lol, anyway, I love your manchester gringrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
lalaosky:

Nah, I love yours grin grin
u no well o
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
lalaosky:

DN, I've kept mute on this issue, but your attacks has gone too personal and IMHO, boring so I had to quote you. I admire your ability to stick to what you believe in but you don't have to make up personal lies just to prove your points

I can list the names of those that PERSONALLY knows caracta offline and can also attest to the fact that she is gainfully employed. Please stop peddling the false rumours. It sucks. What if she comments on NL in the day time?. Don't you think she has her gadget and her PC in her work place?.

How did you deduce that SEUN who owns NL which is his buisness don't stay on NL 24/7 but now knows that caracta that has a job stays 24/7 on NL?. Doesn't it take a fellow addict to know an addict?

About your "3am" crap, has it ever occurred to you that everybody that visits NL aint living in nigeria?. Ileke idi, ogugua and 2legit to mention a few lives in diaspora!!

And what do you mean by GOOD girls don't sleep on forums?. Who sleeps on NL?. So mukina that gets paid through NL is BAD girl for being on NL most of the time in order to get paid at the end of the month for her services?. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Please the "NUN" stuff about caracta is all jokes. You prolly know this but rather deny it in the other thread(saying you weren't referring to her as a nun in your posts) when I raised the issue. We joke about her "nuness" but it doesn't mean she's one. You need humour pills

You personally attacked itsmodella for competing on Miss NL thread, and I think you took it too far. Aint it a bit rich coming from you that won't be bold enough to LEAVE your pic on your profile much less compete on Mr NL competition?. For your info, caracta uploaded her pic and took it down immediately and people have met her offline, so she aint faceless. If you wanna meet her, tell her, if she agrees, you guys will meet. She or you owns no one any apology for not uploading their pic for all to see. It's no sin

I like your guts but learn to leave personal attacks out of your posts, it degrades the VALUEABLE points you're tryna pass across!!

Remain blessed and wax strong in your daily activities

Cheers
I love the way u guys give them courage when they are abt to be devouredgrin

Go through my posts here and in the other thread, I warned her to stay off...to stop calling me out, I warned her like I warned Itsmodella last year.

I also warned them that when DailyNews make up his mind to drop a few words, that all of them will go home weeping....when DailyNews drops his bomb, the world shed tears...but even the entire nairalanders moderators join can't face DailyNews...isn't that awesome

No single one of you lots can singl-handedly face me here without weeping as usual.

You mentioning Mukina, she gets paid. See, whenever I am with u guys here fooling around, I am working partly...take it or leave it....ur mod knows abt it.

So dnt think I come here to party...I come here to laugh at ppls foolishness and at the laughable ones.

No reasonable woman spend 90% of her time on the internet and expect to be exceptional. If u are an employee and u are always on the internet social platforms, then u are either idle-employee like local govt workers, under-paid and not being well-supervised or you lack work ethics which also means u aren't gainfully employed.

No good working environment would condone an employee spending most of his/her working period fooling on social network...it has affected most female employees of recent according to numerous researches, and such females are always:

Unfaithful
Single and rejected or seriously searching without direction
So lonely.

Would u train you female child to be a social network addict Where she earns no dime

Do u know what it means to be a lady A lady means a lot, and the society demands a lot of good moral behaviour from u as a lady.

No right-thinking man would condone all these internet addiction of most females here.

No man!

If you are wise in life, u don't spend your time wastefully. Time is very vital. I tell u, believe me or don't, whenever I am online, I am working and playing here cos I know wot time means. Anyday u see me here for long, then there is too much free time for me so I use it to play around to catch fun and stretch my nerves.

So Lalaosky, pls don't support evil, do unto others as u want them to do unto u.

Advice people to do what u would advice your own kids and relations.

I am outta here...let the insults continue as usual...I stand for the truth alwaysgrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
And if u want to know how I got to know that she sleeps and wakes up here, its pretty simple.

Before I say anything abt someone, I do research. Just click on their handle, and go through their numerous posts.

You will see the time and dates, and u will be ashamed.

I still remember how honourable ladies used to carry themselves while growing up. I remember how my elder sis radiates authority, honour, modesty and angelicness when she talks...but take a look at lots of females today, future mothers, gosh!

I weep!

What would they teach their kids tomorrow How will they even maintain a healthy relationship when they spend majority of their time on social network platforms

This internet social network whim in Nigeria is really doing more harm than good to our Nigerian ladies, but they won't understand.

Anyway, after race, we count miles....esokaysmiley enough said. Let those that have ear hear. And let the usual foul-mouthed ones keep their usual name-calling, its no longer new calling DailyNews names or hauling insults at that handle...but still, the truth stands!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
DailyNews:

Anyway, after race, we count miles....esokaysmiley enough said. Let those that have ear hear. And let the usual foul-mouthed ones keep their usual name-calling, its no longer new calling DailyNews names or hauling insults at that handle...but still, the truth stands!

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
DailyNews:
No good working environment would condone an employee spending most of his/her working period fooling on social network...it has affected most female employees of recent according to numerous researches, and such females are always:

Unfaithful
Single and rejected or seriously searching without direction
So lonely.

Would u train you female child to be a social network addict Where she earns no dime

Do u know what it means to be a lady A lady means a lot, and the society demands a lot of good moral behaviour from u as a lady.

No right-thinking man would condone all these internet addiction of most females here.

No man!

If you are wise in life, u don't spend your time wastefully. Time is very vital. I tell u, believe me or don't, whenever I am online, I am working and playing here cos I know wot time means. Anyday u see me here for long, then there is too much free time for me so I use it to play around to catch fun and stretch my nerves.

So Lalaosky, pls don't support evil, do unto others as u want them to do unto u.

Advice people to do what u would advice your own kids and relations.

I am outta here...let the insults continue as usual...I stand for the truth alwaysgrin

Lemme indulge you,

If you think me pointing out your lies, means me encouraging them, then keep deluding yourself that they are about to be devoured by you

I saw your warning, but why should they stay off, are you seun?. No one can force them to stay off!!. And please come down from your high horse cos NOBODY will shed a tear when you spew lies. It makes them degrade you the more.

If no one can face you here, neither can you face all of us. And please, I'm not here to take you down, I only pointed out some deliberate misconception/lies on your part

You are working and she's working so what the fucck are you talking about?. How do you know she's online 24/7 if you weren't too?. Aint that some hypocrisy bullshit?!!. And I repeat, NOBODY, not even the owner of NL sleeps online!!

Don't think, that I thought that you came here to party, no!!. what I think is that, as you have shouting about saying the truth all time, why don't you stop embedding UNFOUNDED LIES among the truth(I believe you speak the some truth in your posts). If you wanna diss her fine, but don't add "I am speaking the truth" to the lies or display hypocrisy while at it. You claim she's faceless, I ask you DN, where is your pic?!!. If you can't upload yours, then you're faceless and a hypocrite for saying she's fake for not uploading her's. And oh, spare me the PEOPLE KNOW ME OFFLINE ON HERE cos PEOPLE KNOW HER OFFLINE TOOO!!

About your 90% lies, I ask you how did you know that she spends such an amount of time on here if YOU DONT SPEND THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME STALKING HER!!. If you spend 10% of your time on here and yet from that time find out that she spends 90% of her time on here, then I can officially crown you the KING OF FOLKTALES.. It takes a thief to know a thief!!

@the quoted part of your stale post, all I can say is that I'm tired of reading your same boring and bland MISOGYNISTIC views over and over again.

Must everything be about women. What happend to the men that spends most of their time online,should they be commended and the females bashed?. Why this hatred for women, cos I'm now seeing it that way. Why WOMEN?!!

Your type will cheer a man that slept with many women while in a relationship but spew thrash and blame a woman for just cheating once.

Do I know what it means to be a lady?.. What do you know about being a lady?. Who made the yardstick for defining what it means to be a lady?. So lady means a lot to the society and men don't?. Read your gibberish again. Why this so much hatred for women?!!. I'll support you if you're making the right statement and right now, you're not

DailyNews: Anyday u see me here for long, then there is too much free time for me so I use it to play around to catch fun and stretch my nerves.

^^ *edits* so Anyday you see caracta online, also know that she's here too to catch fun and stretch her sexy nerves cos there EXCESS free time on her side!!

A word of advice for you, you're suffering from concentrated "misognyism", purge yourself of the disease before it consumes you. And oh, shove your fake vindictive laced advice up your azzz!!. I'm tired of making you see things nicely. Save your sanctimonous bullshit for some toddler not me

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
DailyNews:
I weep!

Please weep away cos you're a lost course.. Your case is beyond revival and hope

I weep too for you cos if you really harbour so much hatred for women, then I pity the upbringing of your daughters(no offence intended)

Upload the SCREENSHOT of caracta and other ADDICTIVE female's posts showing them posting like this; 09:01 am, 09:02 am till 09:01 am of the next day, if you can't, then shut up

If I comment by 2:30 pm and comment by 3:00 pm, how does that prove that i'm online 24/7?. How did you know that I didn't log off after the ist post and logged back in on 3:00 pm to make the next comment?.. Oh I forgot, you're not ONLY THE DISPENSER OF TRUTH, YOU'RE ALSO GOD. Mtcheeeeeeewwww!!

Save your sanctimonous bullshit once again, I say!!. It sucks!!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
@lalaosky, let me tell you one interesting fact--I was the first person to like your post...it is beautiful, absolutely brilliant. cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Did I hear you say, you warned itsmodella last year?.. I laugh like shollypopz, mu ska ska ska ska!!

Who are you that she should fear you?..

Ask sexkillz or ogugua to permit her unleash her venom on you without getting banned, and trust me HATRED-FOR-WOMEN chairman, she will chew you raw.

Ask around, she aint nice!!.. She takes peeps like you on a road trip!!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by MrCork: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
....but I have never seen a dark skin female with real hair....excpt they light skin, halfcast or white females? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
ItsModella: @lalaosky, let me tell you one interesting fact--I was the first person to like your post...it is beautiful, absolutely brilliant. cheesy cheesy

I'm done believing that even the truth in his posts were of true intent. I think he includes those lil truth and capitalises on them to spew his hatred for women

Someone should PM me his pic lest my sister or any of my female friends or cousin fall into his trap..

So much hypocrisy and double standard in his posts that could raise a dead man

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
lalaosky:

[Quote]Anyday u see me here for long, then there is too much free time for me so I use it to play around to catch fun and stretch my nerves.

^^ *edits* so Anyday you see caracta online, also know that she's here too to catch fun and stretch her sexy nerves cos there EXCESS free time on her side!!

A word of advice for you, you're suffering from concentrated "misognyism", purge yourself of the disease before it consumes you. And oh, shove your fake vindictive laced advice up your azzz!!. I'm tired of making you see things nicely. Save your sanctimonous bullshit for some toddler not me

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
lalaosky:

Lemme indulge you,

If you think me pointing out your lies, means me encouraging them, then keep deluding yourself that they are about to be devoured by you

I saw your warning, but why should they stay off, are you seun?. No one can force them to stay off!!. And please come down from your high horse cos NOBODY will shed a tear when you spew lies. It makes them degrade you the more.

If no one can face you here, neither can you face all of us. And please, I'm not here to take you down, I only pointed out some deliberate misconception/lies on your part

You are working and she's working so what the fucck are you talking about?. How do you know she's online 24/7 if you weren't too?. Aint that some hypocrisy bullshit?!!. And I repeat, NOBODY, not even the owner of NL sleeps online!!

Don't think, that I thought that you came here to party, no!!. what I think is that, as you have shouting about saying the truth all time, why don't you stop embedding UNFOUNDED LIES among the truth(I believe you speak the some truth in your posts). If you wanna diss her fine, but don't add "I am speaking the truth" to the lies or display hypocrisy while at it. You claim she's faceless, I ask you DN, where is your pic?!!. If you can't upload yours, then you're faceless and a hypocrite for saying she's fake for not uploading her's. And oh, spare me the PEOPLE KNOW ME OFFLINE ON HERE cos PEOPLE KNOW HER OFFLINE TOOO!!

About your 90% lies, I ask you how did you know that she spends such an amount of time on here if YOU DONT SPEND THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME STALKING HER!!. If you spend 10% of your time on here and yet from that time find out that she spends 90% of her time on here, then I can officially crown you the KING OF FOLKTALES.. It takes a thief to know a thief!!

@the quoted part of your stale post, all I can say is that I'm tired of reading your same boring and bland MISOGYNISTIC views over and over again.

Must everything be about women. What happend to the men that spends most of their time online,should they be commended and the females bashed?. Why this hatred for women, cos I'm now seeing it that way. Why WOMEN?!!

Your type will cheer a man that slept with many women while in a relationship but spew thrash and blame a woman for just cheating once.

Do I know what it means to be a lady?.. What do you know about being a lady?. Who made the yardstick for defining what it means to be a lady?. So lady means a lot to the society and men don't?. Watch your gibberish again. Why this so much hatred for women?!!. I'll support if you're maing the right statement and right, you're not

[Quote]Anyday u see me here for long, then there is too much free time for me so I use it to play around to catch fun and stretch my nerves.

My words always come with lots of nuclear weapon and u lots know itgringrin DailyNews the one man batalliongringrin

Goodnight guy, enjoy and stop crying like the ancient Greek hired-mourners who cry more than the bereavedgrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
lalaosky:

I'm done believing that even the truth in his posts were of true intent. I think he includes those lil truth and capitalises on them to spew his hatred for women

Someone should PM me his pic lest my sister or any of my female friends or cousin fall into his trap..

So much hypocrisy and double standard in his posts that could raise a dead man
You have cried so much more than the bereaved, sth must be wrong somewhere...keep e-fooling them, remember my words: time shall tellsmiley

As for u trying to send ur sisters after me...come on guy, u are daydreamingsmiley
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
@lalaosky, awwwww! You don't have to do all that. We all know DN is a confused hypocritical fellow. He likes praising himself too. It is a medical condition and my heart goes out to him. Thanks for the brilliant comments grin

@laylow, wow! Haven't seen you in a long time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (53) (Reply)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.