Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (18708 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2011
Let us be frank and stop flattering Nigerian babes simply because we want to lay them.
Without make up, fake hair and jeans trousers, many of them are unattractive.

Have you seen them without their trousers?
They cannot even go out in skirts, because of their funny looking legs.
How many of them can dare go out in skirts?

Then how many of them can go out with their natural hair when they would be mistaken for vultures, turkeys or hens?

Just dare them to do without hair weave and no trousers for 12 months.

6 Likes

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Dyt(f): 1:57pm On May 28, 2011
Na wa 4 dese men o
na so ur babe lk?
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by dealordea(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2011
Let us be frank and stop flattering Nigerian babes simply because we want to lay them.
Without make up, fake hair and jeans trousers, many of them are unattractive.

Have you seen them without their trousers?
They cannot even go out in skirts, because of their funny looking legs.
How of them dare go out in skirts?

Then how many of them can go out with their natural hair when they would be mistaken for vultures, turkeys or hens?

Just dare them to do without hair weave and no trousers for 12 months.

Seriously, Alot of guy will take to their heels!!!!! Thank God we had alot of fakes do in the market!!!!!what would Naija street be like, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Ekpoma1: 2:06pm On May 28, 2011
OP: Why creating such a thread? Well u just suceeded in displayin how low ur IQ is. I'd suggest u remain silent, that way people wont knw how stupid u are. Im out of here.

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Tosinville(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2011
The poster is right.

2 Likes

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2011
Ekpoma1:

OP: Why creating such a thread? Well u just suceeded in displayin how low your IQ is. I'd suggest u remain silent, that way people wont knw how silly u are. Im out of here.

I HAVE ENOUGH IQ TO KNOW THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF NIGERIAN GIRLS, TO KNOW THAT MANY NIGERIAN GIRLS  FEEL SO INSECURE AND UNATTRACTIVE WITHOUT THEIR MAKE UP, HAIR WEAVE AND TROUSERS. LET ME NOT USE THE WORD "UGLY". 

If you think, this is a small problem, then you need to do more reading and study.

Looking Good: The Psychology and Biology of Beauty
by C Feng - Cited by 4 - Related articles
The rationale behind symmetry preference in both humans and animals is that symmetric , people must be intrinsically good, and ugly people must be inherently bad. , it pervades society and affects how we choose loved ones. ,
www.jyi.org/volumes/volume6/issue6/features/feng.html -
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by boobfan: 3:26pm On May 28, 2011
@OP,you are 100% on point.A girl in trouser with curves doesn't attract until I see her in skirt to know what's there.Most Nigerian girls wear trousers to cover errors such as knocked knees,scary patches and scars,discouloration due to nonsense bleaching,yam tuber legs,unequal calves.A lady in my office has never worn a skirt to the office before,she has wonderful shape.I dated her.when she pulled off her clothes,I noticed dark patches all around her legs and she confessed the reason for trousers.

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 3:27pm On May 28, 2011
Its true

Taking a good look at a woman generally we get to thank God for fashion

For example ask someone like  mz-tolo-tolo aka mzdarkskin  to cut all her hair

The shape of her head alone is like BICYCLE SEAT

tell me why man nor go pick race  shocked shocked
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2011
190:

Its true

For example ask someone like mzdarkskin to cut all her hair

190:

Its true

For example ask someone like mzugly aka follow follow like twitter  BABE  to cut all her hair

I'm Nigerian??  mschew!!

MzUgly aka Follow like twitter? a mussi fiyu muma yu a chat!

anyway,

Seriously smh @ this pathetic thread.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 3:42pm On May 28, 2011
^you are Nigerian by forum

Besides you are the only one i know that clearly has a head as wide as Stamford bridge

so? undecided

hiss undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2011
190:

^you are Nigerian by forum

Besides you are the only one i know that clearly has a head as wide as Stamford bridge

so? undecided

hiss undecided

Do you really want me to get started on your head? seriously? I will go there!
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2011
ifeshola:

haha nice post but i have a huge favor 2 ask,

m new on dis nd i have been trying to find someone for soo long nd lets just say God directed my keyboard 2 dis site, it seems u said u work with Redemption Light wiv Daddy G.O, pls tell me dis is true?

if it is den m in luck, a pastor came 2 my church RCCG Open Heavens in Dublin like 2 weeks ago 4 our annual breakthrough service nd dis pastor was like d bomb, he was awesome nd i have been stalking d guy ever since, lol, well i tried to but i cnt find anythin bout d guy on d web, like nothing but den i remembered he gave a testimony about wen he was working on turning point nd he mentioned d magazine R.L, so i googled dt nd found your comment on it like 5 yrs ago, but u r lik my last chance of findin dis pastor, his name is Pastor Matthew Adebayo n hes a redeem pastor but i cnt find his parish nywhere on d
web, so cn u help me out?, pls, like i really need 2 no n m nt usually like dis lol but pastor is nt like most pastor i come across, pls help me, x undecided

I worked for the Redemption Light magazine in 1998.
You can contact any RCCG pastor through the official RCCG website. There are enough contact details there.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 3:49pm On May 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Do you really want me to get started on your head? seriously? I will go there!

Mscheww Bounce undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 28, 2011
190:

Mscheww Bounce  undecided

a little late for that, bird.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 3:54pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Omolola1(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2011
that's not true
@ topic
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 3:57pm On May 28, 2011
^whats not true angry angry

Without weave on you omolola-- tell me how u gon look grin

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2011
190 IS WICKED. grin

I am in the office laughing and nearly falling off my seat!

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2011
[size=18pt]
Skin bleaching: The dark side of pale « BBC World Have Your Say
11 Jun 2009 ,  Black women with straight hair are a totally gorgeous! ,  The practice of skin bleaching is the remnant of a colonial past where those that ,
worldhaveyoursay./, /skin-bleaching-the-dark-side-of-pale/
[/size]

Our girls have HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEX when it comes to their looks.

They will lynch us if we dare to ban them from using hair weave and wearing trousers.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Dyt(f): 4:07pm On May 28, 2011
Orikinla
u ll say d ones u know
i m choc
i love my colour
nottin s as sweet as wen m on low cut
i lk even more delicious on gowns n skirts
so do nt generalise
yh i cld even brag more
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 4:12pm On May 28, 2011
Orikinla:

190 IS WICKED. grin

I am in the office laughing and nearly falling off my seat!

Abeg nor fall oo

Im only telling Mz-tolo-tolo the truth grin grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2011
190:

Abeg nor fall oo

Im only telling Mz-tolo-tolo the truth grin grin

right this is coming from a guy with a meat head that is wide front ways but flat as hell in the back?
right. 4190 sit down.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 4:16pm On May 28, 2011
^But tolo-tolo im not talking to you now angry angry
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 28, 2011
Many women(world over) would look unattractive without make-up and fake hair.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Omolola1(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2011
i say again, its not true!
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 28, 2011
190:

^But tolo-tolo im not talking to you now angry angry

zutupek did i ask you that? undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 28, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 4:39pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MsPotato(f): 4:40pm On May 28, 2011
@ Topic

Realllyyyy The last I heard from a few of them African ladies is that we Asians look so dull and blunt cause our hair is too straight and we seldom use makeup . They told us to perm our hair or wear false hair to make our hair get volume and told us to wear more makeup so I dont know whats going on now.  undecided

And are u sure they dont wear skirts? Come on now. I think skirts are generally used by all females. Ive seen a number of African ladies wearing skirts though  undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Omolola1(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2011
btw, na only nigerian gurls dey use make-up nd weavon?
u nd 2 go nd do ur homework wel, abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls / Disadvantages Of Being A Virgin. / Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.