Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows (7558 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Breaking :Adamu Muazu Deletes His Tweets Of PDP Wining Nasawara State(photo) / 30 KIlled In Clashes Between Alago & Berom People In Nasawara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by otokx(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Govt can only take care of 4 of the 6 children but more needs to be done educating people on family planning.
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by Egbagirl(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Maybe we need to implement a "2/3 children per family" policy.

1 Like

Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by Fadelex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
it is not the number of children that matters here, a responsible government supposed to take over the responsibility of her felled hero.. my heart goes to these families, why should i lay my life for Nigeria when I know she doesn't care about me? I saw a pix d other day about a little girl that finished from kindergarten, her dad was killed few days to her graduation and 300 service men flooded d ceremony just to comfort d little girl.... Nigeria care less about the real heroes and celebrates bas.tards dat supposed to locked up in Alcatraz.. may God comfort those families and be their guide
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
That is one good reason why all women should have steady source of income.
Even if something happens to your husband you can at least take basic care of the family.now we are talking compensation money what if a husband dies of sickness or road accident?where there are no benefits to be paid what will happen?will she go begging in d streets for food.
Anything more than 3kids is too much.a fourth can be allowed as mistake.the rest ...(coughs).take care of it woman.damn you.why u gon be 'putting' that kinna stress on your vjay?

1 Like

Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by hollandis(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
colombiana: Its high time the government educate Nigerians effectively on birth control. What is an average man/woman doing with 7 kids in this modern age. Education is just too expensive to just litter kids anyhow, at least it could help curb terrorist activities and reduce unemployment rate. Especially those in the north

you are crazy stupid dimwitted uselesss for this type of response
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by hollandis(f): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
lorretta u: That is one good reason why all women should have steady source of income.
Even if something happens to your husband you can at least take basic care of the family.now we are talking compensation money what if a husband dies of sickness or road accident?where there are no benefits to be paid what will happen?will she go begging in d streets for food.
Anything more than 3kids is too much.a fourth can be allowed as mistake.the rest ...(coughs).take care of it woman.damn you.why u gon be 'putting' that kinna stress on your vjay?
their husbands were killed on duty they deserve compensation for life from the uselsss government

1 Like

Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by hollandis(f): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Egba girl: Maybe we need to implement a "2/3 children per family" policy.
look @ what this useless f girl is saying.
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by SaintChukz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
That's very sad....! Mods Or Super Mods...how can this thread be moved to the FP...please its very urgent pleaseeee....even if its for one hour...i have never requested any favours from Nairaland b4....just this once... https://www.nairaland.com/1342473/nairalander-needs-least-500-votes . It's so so urgent ooh...B4 midnight..2day
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by colombiana: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
hollandis:

you are crazy stupid dimwitted uselesss for this type of response
I don't blame u am sure ur the 23rd child of ur father and u lack good education
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by Gwazah(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
colombiana: Its high time the government educate Nigerians effectively on birth control. What is an average man/woman doing with 7 kids in this modern age. Education is just too expensive to just litter kids anyhow, at least it could help curb terrorist activities and reduce unemployment rate. Especially those in the north
don't be stup*d what dos seven children has to do with this? beside an inspector of police is capable of training even 9. birth control is even against many peoples faith. (what does it profits a man if he gain the whole world and ruin his life) check the of MATHEW.
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by colombiana: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
Gwazah: don't be stup*d what dos seven children has to do with this? beside an inspector of police is capable of training even 9. birth control is even against many peoples faith. (what does it profits a man if he gain the whole world and ruin his life) check the of MATHEW.
oga 9 children even wit 200k monthly salary u can't effectively takecare of 9 kids at least try and be civilized in your post. Well maybe na ogborikoko vilage u dey stay sha
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by Mhomies: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
@topic; The state is Nasarawa & not Nasawara pls.
Re: Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows by Egbagirl(f): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2013
hollandis:
look @ what this useless f girl is saying.

undecided undecided undecided smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Increased Minimum Wage From N7000 To N18,000? / #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo / Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.