Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (9283 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by mankind80(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
am wondering mayb couples av ever met on this site before...plz share ur views or av u ever had a crush on any babe/dude here onetime or the other??
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
there is one babe i dey eye here..but my gf is still treating me well....i gatz wait!!!

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by 190: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nope undecided
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Exponental(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
Why do u care to know? Place ur advert if u av interest..... datzall!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by mankind80(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Exponental: Why do u care to know? Place ur advert if u av interest..... datzall!
u sound immature
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by boron10(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes, two mods of this section
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by ifihearam: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
boron10: Yes, two mods of this section

lol
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by olumaxi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nope..stil waitin upon d Lord
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2013
**singing Rihana**
"we found love in a hopeless place
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by mankind80(m): 6:34am On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44: **singing Rihana**
lol...funi buh *true*
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 6:36am On Jul 01, 2013
mankind80:
lol...funi buh *true*
I swear
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by k2039: 6:43am On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44: **singing Rihana**
If my brain is still functioning as it should, you mean NL is a hopeless place. Tell than to
boron10: Yes, two mods of this section
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2013
k2039:
If my brain is still functioning as it should, you mean NL is a hopeless place. Tell than to
The question is if the two of them are hopeless.....which I doubt strongly so I guess that works fine.

You and your environment can't be at the same level, it is the highest state of being effed up I know.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by mankind80(m): 7:01am On Jul 01, 2013
k2039:
plz try nd undastand simple english..nt a kid wil even reason d way u reasoninq..tnk God u said if ur brain is stil functioninq, lyk i can c now i dnt tink it's. Hopeless here means whr u dnt expect to find sometin which is love..only if ur mission whn u opened an account here on NL is to meet ur wife here.****grow up man****

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by k2039: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2013
mankind80:
plz try nd undastand simple english..nt a kid wil even reason d way u reasoninq..tnk God u said if ur brain is stil functioninq, lyk i can c now i dnt tink it's. Hopeless here means whr u dnt expect to find sometin which is love..only if ur mission whn u opened an account here on NL is to meet ur wife here.****grow up man****
Thank God, I did a little bit of law, I can still bail myself out of this.
How sure are you that wasn't one of the reasons either of them joined NL.

By the way, sounds to me like someone has been waiting for me to gaffe so that they can fire some shots at me.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2013
190: Nope undecided

Shut up dude! You are such a liar!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Has he dated you or someone you know? If he has not, you have no right to say he lied
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

what are you not telling us??!!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Has he dated you or someone you know? If he has not, you have no right to say he lied

Yes he is dating someone I know...the nairalander that invited me here. He can't deny it. Let him keep lying to you people. Nobody chases a woman on nairaland more than him. He is a pathetic liar.

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Merkki(f): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
Enegod: what are you not telling us??!!

I'm telling you that that boy is the least person that should be respected or given attention to.He is a slimy creature.
I'm out of here.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Yes he is dating someone I know...the nairalander that invited me here. He can't deny it. Let him keep lying to you people. Nobody chases a woman on nairaland more than him. He is a pathetic liar.
Lmao! Merkki!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Kosigift(f): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

Merkki:

I'm telling you that that boy is the least person that should be respected or given attention to.He is a slimy creature.
I'm out of here.

Chei!!! grin grin
Yawa is about to gas! Waiting patiently... wink
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
I gotta follow this thread.
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

I don't believe you. You do not know him offline. He does not date Nigerian women
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki:

I'm out of here.
I don't believe it. Prove it
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by boron10(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't believe it. Prove it
grin grin grin
Amebo. You are looking for what to nail 190 with grin grin
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
grin grin grin
Nail? I hate it when these girls come to say things that's not true about others?
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Teespice(f): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hehehehehe. One day,breeze go blow fowl nyash go open. 190 oya come and refute merkki's claims.

*grabs a seat on the front row with popcorn and drink, patiently waiting for the drama to unfold*
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Teespice: Hehehehehe. One day,breeze go blow fowl nyash go open. 190 oya come and refute merkki's claims.

*grabs a seat on the front row with popcorn and drink, patiently waiting for the drama to unfold*
There is nothing to refute here. The girl is saying false things about someone else.....she just wants to pull someone else down.

Nonsense
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
boron10:
grin grin grin
Exactly!
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Enegod(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Nail? I hate it when these girls come to say things that's not true about others?
the tyn tire me o
Re: Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Subscribing on the platinum package!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / See How Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video.. / Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.