Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

“see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady (9477 Views)

Did I Go Too Far-Woman Cuts Off Friend For Taking Banga Soup To Husband's Office / "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by Playloaded: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2019

This woman here appears to happy in her marriage of almost a decade and she is encouraging her friends to give marriage a chance.

Relationship blogger and adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who was Hot in the morning and then proceeded to her husband’s office to sleep with him.

According to her, she visited the man at his place of work without her panties under the guise that she wanted to bring food for him.

She ended up initiating some sexual moves which her man fell for and they had good s*x on the office couch.

She boasted that her husband has never cheated on her since they got married 9 years ago.

Read the full gist below:-

http://playloaded.com/see-what-happened-after-i-went-to-my-husbands-office-without-my-panties-lady-shares/
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by ojay2053(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good for you
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by BabbanBura(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Playloaded:

This woman here appears to happy in her marriage of almost a decade and she is encouraging her friends to give marriage a chance.

Relationship blogger and adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who was Hot in the morning and then proceeded to her husband’s office to sleep with him.

According to her, she visited the man at his place of work without her panties under the guise that she wanted to bring food for him.

She ended up initiating some sexual moves which her man fell for and they had good s*x on the office couch.

She boasted that her husband has never cheated on her since they got married 9 years ago.

http://playloaded.com/see-what-happened-after-i-went-to-my-husbands-office-without-my-panties-lady-shares/

Na the kind woman I like, spontaneous. Making things happen in unexpected places.

6 Likes

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by IvarTheBoneless: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
angry

Caveat emptor. Dont believe any of Joro Olomofin

3 Likes

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
No be only animosity! Yeye de smell

3 Likes

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by falcon01: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
animosity

2 Likes

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by MrTrend(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
What is next?

1 Like

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by amstardi: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Social media should be banned in Nigeria... They messing things up with post like these

1 Like

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by donstan18: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nigerian celebrities made it look like marriage isn't a good thing.

1 Like

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by Roon9(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Joro be chatting with his 2 techno phones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by jayson87: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Now i agree with Tunde ednut. This Joro is just a pathetic attention-seeking love peddler

1 Like

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by DanseMacabre(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
I would like to concoct stories for this Joro guy. Joro if you're here contact me. E no go too cost.

1 Like

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by Osobi32(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2019
BabbanBura:

Na the kind woman I like, spontaneous. Making things happen in unexpected places.
such women are priceless. I love spontaneous women.
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by Callyd(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2019
amstardi:
Social media should be banned in Nigeria... They messing things up with post like these
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:28am On Nov 15, 2019
It is part of luck to be happily married
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by nlPoster: 1:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Nigerian man?

Part 2 of the story coming up. Guess who wouldn't be smiling, the wife or the husband.

As per panties, I don't get the mention, did it matter? Just asking. "I went to my husband's office to have sex" is all the writer is saying.
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by nlPoster: 1:43am On Nov 15, 2019
MrTrend:
What is next?

. . .
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by BarrElChapo(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2019
I smell something oh yes lies angry

1 Like

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by spafu(m): 3:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Ok
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by NiklauseFred(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eheen! Dear future wife are you seeing what other peoples wife's are doing? cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Are you working too??

You no get sense!!!
Marriage is sweet bla bla..

Na only on top sex?? undecided
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by almarthins(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Playloaded:

Which husband never cheated?

Nigerian men wey cheat like say na their right, as long as say u no catch dem.they are d most faithtful saint on the block. Men sabi hide secret with logic.
Except the man na angel, dickson controls most men.
Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by wayne4loan: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Roon9:
comment of the year grin

1 Like

Re: “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady by Rextizzy: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Roon9:
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Finally rattlesnake Pix...am I Howt!!!! / Leave A Message For Someone Here Without Mentioning Their Name. / SAD! Mum Commits Suicide After Ex-boyfriend Leaks Her Sex Video (watch&download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.