Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. (8481 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
@jpiliya; i saw a 'dont touch my anointed' thread, knowing fully well that messiah is anointed, i am wondering who is the messiah the thread is warning people not to touch. any idea who they are calling the messiah in the thread? i need you to answer this question.

by jpiliya(m): 9:33pm

let me still quote what I wrote b4... Now let me rewrite what I wrote earlier cos dont think u read it..
They are 3 separate entities working as one God.. the father, son (jesus) and holy spirit are identities of God... please I wrote this b4 let me quote it. These entities/identities are identified by the works they do Jesus does a different work, the holy spirit does a different work but all the works they do are together the works of God, what the holy spirit does is the work of God , what Jesus does is the work of God. The trinity are all parts and parcel of God. yes all the 3 are one God ok let me give an example with you as a body you have legs, hands, and eyes if your hands carry a table it can be said that RoyPCain carried a table. if your legs walk to a place, it is said that roy walked here. if your eyes saw something, it is said that roy saw something... so it is jesus does something it is God that did it. holy spirit went somewhere it is God that went there..
So because Jesus did not enjoy it that makes it a punishment. But wait roy is punishment the opposite of enjoyment? If you dont enjoy a particular food but have to eat it against hunger is not punishment but for your good (against starvation). For you to stave to death and to unenjoy a food (but have to eat it as the only choice) which will you choose? Starvation or unenjoyed food? Well Jesus had to take the unenjoyed food THOUGH he complained it was not sweet.

can 3 men teaching become 1 teacher; the 1st chemistry teacher, the 2nd teaches geography and the 3rd is teaching literature? there is no good storyline on 3 becoming 1. otherwise the fraud man will commit with it is limitless. and God does not do fraud so that man can copy it to fraud one another.

and what a person of God like Jesus did not enjoy is never a blessing. he didnt enjoy the fig tree and we can say the fig tree was blessed by him. it will be turning reality upon its head to say that what you said happened to Jesus was enjoyed by him or he was blessed by God on it or you were blessed by God when He killed your God. please dont stretch this point more than this. it looks bad and getting worse as time goes by.

that is correct it is because they DO NOT believe on the death and resurrection..YES the dead and resurrection is important because jus as in your example the death and resurrection is the pillar to a bridge that cross the lake/pond "that's why the bible portray jesus as the only WAY to enternal life. Yes the death and resurrection is very important that is why devil in his decite is teaching people to deny that the death and resurrection actually happened because he (devil) knows the death and resurrection is a bridge that connects and lead to enternal life only to those that believe.. christians that BELIEVE will NOT end in the lake of fire

so the christian who ends up in lake of fire you are saying he does not believe in the death and resurrection. what do christians believe except these 2 are core of the said belief? if a christian ends up in lake of fire, it proves that the death and resurrection are not enough. i doubt if there is a christian who does not believe the 2. even those who cant see a skirt except the wanna get into it. even the prosperity gospel preaches death and resurrection in addition to the prosperity. i intentionally mentioned the 2 knowing fully well their importance and if a christian enters hell, it proves there are reasons for being in it, and the 2 could not prevent the entry. if a person does not believe the 2, he has no business in christianity.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
i saw a 'dont touch my anointed'
thread, knowing fully well that messiah is
anointed, i am wondering who is the
messiah the thread is warning people not
to touch. any idea who they are calling the
messiah in the thread? i need you to
answer this question.
messiah is anointed does NOT mean anointed is messiah... because prophet is anointed does NOT mean the prophet is a savior...touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm does not say prophets/anointed are messiah (savior) .
The thread you read did it refer to the anointed there as God(Jesus)
but all the three teachers are teachers you wont say chemistry teacher is not a teacher because he does not teach literature besides when you meet any of them or all of them you will refer them as teachers yes you may say they are è different teacher but God is one teacher who teaches 3 different subjects.
if any christian enters hell it means he/she wasn't truly a christian only God knows the heart I wander how you know that does fake prosperity preacher are christians (talk is cheap) they can talk and preach all in the name of christ but the actions are not what christ require of them means they are decitefull mind you Jesus said many will come in his name they will preach and do miracles but at the end he will say go away from me you workers of eniquity... if any "so called christian"ends in hell it means he/she wasn't a TRUE christian beside roy you claim you read the bible let me ask you those fake preacher that go about fornicating are they practiceing what you read in your bible? HOW then do you say they will make heaven when they practice there selfish desire and proclaim christ with their mouth (mere lips service) .
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 28, 2013
@jpiliya; you are one of those people who will say God is not Allah, forgetting that God is a word in english language and Allah is a word in arabic language.

however to say Allah in english language it will roughly mean or translate to God, and God in arabic language will be accepted to mean Allah by any who understand the arabic language and what God means in english language.

your thinking that anointed does not mean messiah yet messiah mat mean anointed seem to beg honesty. what is anointed in hebrew?

what is messiah in english?

where the bible uses anointed in ot, tell me the word in hebrew.

where nt uses messiah tell me the word in english.

to be honest, you have to be consistent.

and judge not the bible says. and you follow the bible and you are judging. when you shunt or ignore the commandment of God as simply as judge not, is that a sin?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2013
jpiliya: moving the thread to this section
was what roy never wanted

then I have nothing else to say to u

I hate seeing injustice done to others. A christian started a similar topic like this one in this section some time ago and the topic was deleted, it didn't even last 24hours.
Why should muslims be allowed to post things like this in the christian section when christians are prevented from doing the same thing here?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2013
Messiah means
1. (In christianity) Jesus christ who was sent by God into the world to save people from evil and sin.
2. (In Judaism) a king who will be sent by God to save the jewish people
3. A leader who people believe will solve the problems of a country or the world
Synonym: savior
Example : he's seen by many as a political messiah
Anoint means
1. To smear or rub with oil or an oily substance
2a. To apply oil to; as a sacred rite specifically for consecration
b. To choose by or as it by divine election ; also: to designate as if by a ritual
@Roy what am saying is the messiah (Jesus) was anointed to save but NOT all anointed are saviors david was anointed to be king elisha was anointed to be a prophet
if you said the two words are same but in different languages I say NO. while messiah is of hebrew origin to mean savior..the word savior is of english origin to mean messiah.. anointed is english origin and does NOT mean messiah(savior) anointed means selected, appointed, chosen with the use of oil as a rite to show that the person was chosen/consecreted for that particular purpose
@Roy a pencil may be green color but not everything that is green color is a pencil a green colored car is not a pencil

If you take that as being judgmental toh... but the bible said if someone goes wrong point his wrong to him in love, admonish and correct him but if he refuse leave him... if these so called christians do wrong its not out of place for me to point and say they are wrong... besides the bible teaches that adulters, lier, idolater, thieves etc will not see the kingdom of God (heaven) IF THEY DO NOT REPENT. Roy call a spade a spade these people are NOT practicing what the bible entails of christians despite your reading the bible you see that their practices are unbiblical and you want to pretend that they are doing the right thing. well I not pretend and keep quite JUST BECAUSE they claim christian and I will not expect you to keep quite and pretend that what boko haram are doing is good JUST BECAUSE they claim they are muslims we must point out the wrong so that innocent people (like you) will not be deceived God is the one that will give a finally verdict on us all both them and I God will judge God will sentence to hell or heaven.. I am NOT sentenceing them to hell I am simply pointing that what they are doing leads to hell.. judge not does not mean I should turn blind eyes to evil doings, judge not does not mean I should keep quite and watch innocent people being deceived I am not going to stone anyone to death if he refuse to accept correction I am not going to amputate anyones hands if he refuse to stop stealing am not going beat anyone 60 strokes if he committed adultery but I will point out to that person that adultery is wrong stealing is wrong
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
@nl member;
by NL member: 8:08am

jpiliya: moving the thread to this section
was what roy never wanted

then I have nothing else to say to u

I hate seeing injustice done to others. A christian started a similar topic like this one in this section some time ago and the topic was deleted, it didn't even last 24hours.
Why should muslims be allowed to post things like this in the christian section when christians are prevented from doing the same thing here?
so in protesting injustice in situation A, you have to be unjust in B? what is the different in the injustice you protested and the one you carried out? if the thread is not a copycat it was similar which may or may not mean that he plagiarized. similar it is but the test is wrong in his while the test is correct in mine. anyways, i am on the same boat oddly with you in the protest case and not in the injustice on this thread.

@jpiliya;
by jpiliya(m): 9:11am
Messiah means
1. (In christianity) Jesus christ who was sent by God into the world to save people from evil and sin.
2. (In Judaism) a king who will be sent by God to save the jewish people
3. A leader who people believe will solve the problems of a country or the world
Synonym: savior
Example : he's seen by many as a political messiah
your case in messiah and anointed is using ewe word when writing in bambara, pretending the word meaning in bambara does not qualify its quality in ewe. that is pure ignorance. messiah and anointed are same except one is hebrew language and the other is in english. king and oba are just the same. but wait, did Jesus say he was sent to the whole world or the lost sheep of the house of israel? when did the lost sheep house of israel becomes yoruba, south south, etc, etc, the whole world? did you and your leaders make it up or Jesus actually said so because we know he said 'lost sheep of the house of israel'? now tell me the truth from the lips of Jesus in the Gospel. i wanna know how the lost sheep from tiny nations of children of Jacob became big to consume the children of the 'conned' twin brother esau, the vast children of uncle Ishmael and the test of the world. please be generous because it will be nice to learn the truth, finally.

was Jesus a king and where did he rule from? show us his palace or his throne. that will be enough.
did Jesus solve the problem of his country and Moses didnt, considering Moses was the law giver and Jesus had to obey the laws of Moses, warning that the whole law must be preserved? tell me if Jesus solved the problems of marriages, other illegal sex.ual acts and Muhammad [sa] didnt solve them in the Quran from his Lord and by the hadith the wisdom given to him to explain the Quran.

Anoint means
1. To smear or rub with oil or an oily substance
2a. To apply oil to; as a sacred rite specifically for consecration
b. To choose by or as it by divine election ; also: to designate as if by a ritual
@Roy what am saying is the messiah (Jesus) was anointed to save but NOT all anointed are saviors david was anointed to be king elisha was anointed to be a prophet
does messiah mean anointed is my question to you? if yes, just say so. if no, then how many time in hebrew the word messiah appeared and what makes those inferior and one messiah superior? is christos or christo different from christ and is any of these not messiah?

if you said the two words are same but in different languages I say NO. while messiah is of hebrew origin to mean savior..the word savior is of english origin to mean messiah.. anointed is english origin and does NOT mean messiah(savior) anointed means selected, appointed, chosen with the use of oil as a rite to show that the person was chosen/consecreted for that particular purpose
you dont know semitic language do you? massih is wipe, rub, to show special condition. read below various writeup on messiah, anointed, christos, christ meaning the same thing.

www.barnabas.net/messiah.htm . . . . . The word CHRIST is derived from the Hebrew word Messiah, Arabic-Masih. Root word m-a-s-a-h-a, meaning to rub, to massage, to anoint. Priests and kings were anointed when being consecrated to their offices. But in its translated, Grecian form "CHRIST", it seems unique:befitting Jesus only. The Christian has a knack of transmuting baser metals into shining gold. What he is wont to do is to translate names into his own language like "cephas" to Peter, "messiah" to Christ. How does he do that? Very easily MESSIAH in Hebrew means anointed. The Greek word for anointed is "christos". Just lop off the 'os' from christos and you are left with christ. Now change the little 'c' to a capital 'C', and "hey, presto!" he has created a unique (?) name! Christos means ANOINTED, and anointed means APPOINTED in its religious connotation. Jesus (pbuh) was appointed (anointed) at his baptism by John the Baptist, as God's Messenger.Every Prophet of God is so anointed or appointed. The Holy Bible is replete with the "anointed" ones. In the original Hebrew - made a "messiah". Let us keep to the English translation - "anointed." Not only were prophets and priests and kings anointed (christos-ed), but borns, and cherubs and lamp-posts also.

I am the God of Beth-el, where you ANOINTED a pillar.....

Genesis 31:13

If the priest that is ANOINTED do sin....

Leviticus 4:3

And Moses....ANOINTED the tabernacle and all things that was therein...

Leviticus 8:10

...THE LORD SHALL....EXALT THE HORN OF HIS ANOINTED. . . . .

sometimes wikipedia gets it right. this is one of the times, at this in this section, quoted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris . . . Christ (/kraɪst/) (ancient Greek: Χριστός, Christós, meaning 'anointed') is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), the Messiah, and is used as a title for Jesus in the New Testament.[3][4] In common usage, "Christ" is generally treated as synonymous with Jesus of Nazareth.[4][5]. . . .

. . . .The word Christ (or similar spellings) appears in English and most European languages, owing to the Greek usage of Christós (transcribed in Latin as Christus) in the New Testament as a description for Jesus. Christ has now become a name, one part of the name "Jesus Christ", but originally it was a title (the Messiah) and not a name; however its use in "Christ Jesus" is a title.[7][11]

In the Septuagint version of the Hebrew Bible, the word Christ was used to translate into Greek the Hebrew mashiach (messiah), meaning "anointed."[16][17] Christós in classical Greek usage could mean covered in oil, or anointed, and is thus a literal translation of messiah. . . .

remember the bible says many spirits have gone out into the world? all of them spirits, regardless of its strength or weakness, good or bad. if you remember there were multiple spirits of God, says the bible. figure that one out and you will know that messiah, anointed, christos, christ are the same just like michael, gabriel, etc are angels.

@Roy a pencil may be green color but not everything that is green color is a pencil a green colored car is not a pencil
whats the use of a pencil except to provide visual imagery, writing, drawing, shading, sketching? not every pencil is cased in wood. some for architectural use do not have casing of wood. you have only the lead and you inject it into your holder. some pencil as so fat and bigger than your average chalk. but their true purpose is visual imagery. if you see somebody holding a pencil, you will assume if he going to use it, some image will appear. when you see somebody with knife, sword, machete, etc, if in proper use, something will be cut. so your using pencil and car to show similarity in green and dissimilarity in quality is weak. they are not similar like one anointed is human like the others. and they are all from Abraham or children of his Isaac, or children of Jacob. at least we are talking about whats in the bible from the generation of Abraham onward.

If you take that as being judgmental toh... but the bible said if someone goes wrong point his wrong to him in love, admonish and correct him but if he refuse leave him... if these so called christians do wrong its not out of place for me to point and say they are wrong... besides the bible teaches that adulters, lier, idolater, thieves etc will not see the kingdom of God (heaven) IF THEY DO NOT REPENT. Roy call a spade a spade these people are NOT practicing what the bible entails of christians despite your reading the bible you see that their practices are unbiblical and you want to pretend that they are doing the right thing. well I not pretend and keep quite JUST BECAUSE they claim christian and I will not expect you to keep quite and pretend that what boko haram are doing is good JUST BECAUSE they claim they are muslims we must point out the wrong so that innocent people (like you) will not be deceived God is the one that will give a finally verdict on us all both them and I God will judge God will sentence to hell or heaven.. I am NOT sentenceing them to hell I am simply pointing that what they are doing leads to hell.. judge not does not mean I should turn blind eyes to evil doings, judge not does not mean I should keep quite and watch innocent people being deceived I am not going to stone anyone to death if he refuse to accept correction I am not going to amputate anyones hands if he refuse to stop stealing am not going beat anyone 60 strokes if he committed adultery but I will point out to that person that adultery is wrong stealing is wrong

when i read from you sometimes and many christians, i laugh to get the urge of copying fela's 'make i yab dem?' slang out of my mind. leave what happens in islam to the muslims, because the ruling on each event if it appears in Quran and the hadith can be proven to be from the prophet [sa], there is great wisdom in it. so its 100 lashes, not 60. but in the case of the bible, you seem to be one up over Jesus or at least you are against him. while Jesus turned blind eyes to 'fornication' since the prostitute must be a single woman, by Jesus saying 'if you have never sinned before, throw the first stone', though Jesus didnt throw the first stone, you are quick to throw the first stone and now you are defending yourself or back tracking. abeg, park well.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by showietee: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is indeed a very useful info.
I read the first page & jumped to the last afterwards, sorry i couldn't go thru all the pages... Did this get to the frontpage? Hmmm...

Logic is the science of pure reasoning, which deals wit the criteria for the evaluation of arguments. Argument should not be confused wit disputes. Argument here means- use of evidence to support a certain thesis.

LOGIC IS D PROCESS OF ARRIVIN @ A CONCLUSION THRU- METHODICAL REASONING AND SOUND REASONING, AS OPPOSE TO CROOKED REASONING.

THIS should be a turning point for alot... If some educated beings could be neutral and literate they are bound to see the light.

NOTE- despite signs, it is he that Allah wants that ll see the light.

Oh Allah, lead us not astray.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
[b]so in protesting injustice in situation A, you have to be unjust in B? what is the different in the injustice you protested and the one you carried out?[/b]if the thread is not a copycat it was similar which may or may not mean that he plagiarized. similar it is but the test is wrong in his while the test is correct in mine. anyways, i am on the same boat oddly with you in the protest case and not in the injustice on this thread.

RoyPcain, I am sorry you are upset about this issue. Wow, I am actually feeling bad right now.....
I thought you'd understand the reasons why it is better for your thread to be moved here. You obviously don't, so let me explain them to you.

First of all, your head moderator has made a new law that states that non muslims cannot come to this section and post reasons why they don't believe in Islam, so it would be very hypocritical for you guys to post reasons why you don't believe in Christianity (which is kind of what this thread is doing) on the main religion board, that's why I thought it would be unfair to let your thread remain on that section.

Secondly, christkid posted a thread like this in this section and his thread got hidden while yours was left to thrive in the other section. That is very unfair and unjust even if christkid was being a copy cat by starting that thread.

Hope you now see reasons why your thread is better off in this place.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Nl member; one thing you should learn is that most people here are adults. i happen to be full adult that i do not need to show id anywhere before they know i am. all my life, i have exercised the gift of freedom, under freewill that my Lord gave me. You of all people have no right to think for me. no one thinks for me. none. so i do not see what you see and how you see to warrant the thread moved here.

the head moderator did not say he thinks for any muslim, and definitely not for me. i do not think this thread is anti christianity, excepts that it challenges the christians to actually be critical about their own level of commitment to christianity.

you were doing great when it was moved without you divulging your involvement. you worsen the matter my your explanation above. please dont respond with any further explanation because it will be worse than the last.

my reaction here is typical of muslim. we let people know how we feel, defending our honor with words where appropriate and preventing others to abuse us when we are being abused. those who are violent are not typical but extreme and there is no extremism in Islam.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
RoyPCain: @Nl member; one thing you should learn is that most people here are adults. i happen to be full adult that i do not need to show id anywhere before they know i am. all my life, i have exercised the gift of freedom, under freewill that my Lord gave me. You of all people have no right to think for me. no one thinks for me. none. so i do not see what you see and how you see to warrant the thread moved here.

the head moderator did not say he thinks for any muslim, and definitely not for me. i do not think this thread is anti christianity, excepts that it challenges the christians to actually be critical about their own level of commitment to christianity.

you were doing great when it was moved without you divulging your involvement. you worsen the matter my your explanation above. please dont respond with any further explanation because it will be worse than the last.

my reaction here is typical of muslim. we let people know how we feel, defending our honor with words where appropriate and preventing others to abuse us when we are being abused. those who are violent are not typical but extreme and there is no extremism in Islam.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Were you crying while you were typing this or something?

Next time get a hold of your effing emotions before you try to pass a message across.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
let me truly be silent here because it is better response.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am not trying to bring islam into this but just to show you difference in judgeing others (punishing, flogging, stoning) and pointing out wrong... roy I did not punish any sinner I did not cast a stone to death I simply pointed out their wrong which is punishable by Gods judgment to hell... jesus did not keep a blind eye to the woman adulter he told her she sinned read john 8:11 he said neither I condemn (stone to death) you go and sin no more.. meaning she sinned but dont repeat it leaving her to accept or reject correction...
Mathew 15:24 was where he said he was sent to the house of lsreal Roy read same mathew 15:24 down to verse 28 when the woman insisted he grant her request... he did ... now was she part of the house? No she was a canaanite but he (jesus) granted her..
Mathew 21:43 therefore say I unto you, the kingdom of God shall be taken from you (house of isreal) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Roy, the jews rejected jesus. John 1:11 and 12 he came to his own but his own did not receive him yet to those who receive him, he gave the right to become. The bible makes us to understand that to as many (gentiles inclusive) that believe he gave the right to be.(meaning the oppotunity is open to every one yoruba, hausa, igbo) galatians 3:26 read down ; there is neither jew nor gentile, slave nor free, male nor female for you are all one in christ you are all sons of God through faith in christ Jesus.
Read revelation 22:17 it calls on everyone (you and I inclusive) John 3:15 That everyone (not jews alone but everyone) who believes in him may have enternal life..
Read isaiah 56:3 No foreigner who bounds himself to the lord will be excluded @roy every body has equal opportunity to make heaven through Jesus christ
Jesus is God is king over all the heavens and the earth luke 23:3 pilate asked jesus are you the king? Jesus said yes. Jesus went further to say in john 18:36 my kingdom is not of this world...(read down) ..... but now my kingdom is of another place. Isaiah 66:1 heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool. Mathew 19:28 when the son of man sits on his glorious throne. Ezekiel 43:7 he said son of man this is the place of my throne and the place for the sole of my feet. Revelation 22:1 to 8 verse 5 says he who was seated on the throne said I am making everything new verse 4 says there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. Hebrew 1:8 about the son he says "your throne o God, will last forever and the righteous will be the scepter of your kingdom.... read revelation 3:21 read revelation 4:2 read revelation 21: 1to 8 it gives a description of his kingdom ... your question about solving of problem of marriage and adultery read mathew 5: 27 to 32 also I dont understand did you mean Mohamad solved these problem of marriage and adultery? Or what did u write there?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
@jpiliya; please listen to yourself and read the bible at the same time. the bible is your guide, while Quran and hadith are mine. if i go against Quran and Hadith, i will erring even if you do not call that sinning from your yardstick. at least use that for yourself when it comes to your decision and the decision of the bible.

muslims punish because they find the ruling as commandments in the Quran and Hadith, as long as the Hadith is based on the Quran. unlike your decision, you see do not Judge in the Bible, yet you judge. are you here following the Bible or you just made up your own rule or your own Bible?

If Jesus judged the fornicator [adultery is different from fornication just like grown person is different from infant], should she not be punished with at least a stone thrown by Jesus? you need to realize that i did not even analyzed it to that level until now.

What Jesus said, even if we gave him all that is red letter, is less than 50% of the Gospel and NT makes all of the red letter portion even smaller. John is not the author of Gospel 'according' to John or Matthew is the author of Gospel 'according' to Matthew. You can write to me and say writing 'according' to jpiliiya. it will be nonsensical and shows that either jpiliya was not himself or somebody else is playing him. it will not be like uneducated grandma asking the village teacher to write down what she dictated as letter to son in London. after all the village teacher will be required to read back what is finally penned to grandma before folded up and sealed up for mailing.

and please don't bring up books of revelations or its like to tell me that Jesus is now talking from heaven what he didnt say on earth for 3 years. if he were to choose a man to talk through as God chose him, it will not be his enemy but friend and there were plenty remaining from the 12 disciples. imagine boko haraam is now the mouth piece of the christians in the north, even if he were converted, he will not be advocating for the dead christians that he personally detonated the bomb that killed them. this concept of Paul becoming the leader of what he was not the founding members while at least almost many were alive still is flawed. Slave traders can only support abolition of slavery while the former slaves and those who didnt have slaves truly lead and show scars of slavery.

are you the king of the jews is not the same as are you the king of all nations on earth and all created. God is the latter and no one can ask Him that, while Jesus could not by evidence the king of the former, his jewish nations. when the people called him king, it was scorning him because they know he never was a king and there was no throne to testify to it, not on earth and in Heaven, God is King at that time, before and after that and even now.

How many thrones could be in heaven and can whoever on the left be good when the one sitting on the right is considered perfect; the thief on the left is evil and you are suggesting that God Almighty is on the left in seating arrangement? come on.

please watch this video and let us begin to talk about islam now since you brought it up. lets be orderly about it and we can start from any point on any topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyIebSVuz28
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Its obvious you didn't read all what I wrote or you ignored some just to peak quarrel with me ROY I WROTE I DID NOT WANT TO BRING ISLAM INTO THIS BUT TO SHOW YOU DIFFERENCE.
jpiliya: Am not trying to bring islam into this but just to show you difference in judgeing others (punishing, flogging, stoning) and pointing out wrong. ...
for that you will NOT drag me into watching a video or discuss about what am not interested if I have questions about islam I will ask... what am saying is commenting or pointing wrong and evil doings is NOT Judgeing based on bible but judgeing is (sentence to death by stoneing, floging etc) that is why Jesus did NOT stone her as means of correction but He only said it with his mouth (which was what I did) leaving her to either adhere or reject the correction....am not saying muslims doing it(stoning) is wrong, no what am saying is if christians do it, it is wrong because it is judgeing and bible say judge not ..
and please don't bring up books of revelations or its like to tell me that Jesus is now talking from heaven what he didnt say on earth for 3 years. if he were to choose a man to talk through as God chose him, it will not be his enemy but friend and there were plenty remaining from the 12 disciples.
I dont understand why or what you wrote here but JOHN was the writer of revelation.john is one of the twelve disciples of Jesus... God chooses to use anybody he wishes (friend or enemy) besides paul was convicted by God himself acts chapter 9.. the book od acts was written by luke.
are you the king of the jews is not the same as are you the king of all nations on earth and all created. God is the latter and no one can ask Him that, while Jesus could not by evidence the king of the former,
Jesus is part and percel of God.
You remind me of when my younger Bro was very young he asked me who gave him left hand I said God then he said he doesn't want a left hand but he wants two right hands... Jesus sites on the right hand side of God (if you have a problem with that siting arrangement its not me you will ask)
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Jpiliya; this is your chance to ask questions about Islam and related Topics. God has a Name in Islam; Allah. God has at least 99 Major Attributes, Unique to Him and anyone of them a creation can have will be minute to the Degree Allah has it and it is only by the Permission of God.

So Allah chose Islam for man and there are verses of the Quran indicating this. I leave the floor to you for questions and discussion as you wish.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Mintayo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
What an hypocriticAl statement-christainitytalk at a dead end?
I am sure if the reverse had been d case,you ppl wld v been crying foul!
@jilipya,weldone,but i am sure you are getting to know Roypain BETTER!wink
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
whats hypocritical of not getting further than a possible impasse which is dead end? jpiliya and me have emailed each other. we shall continue to have the human interaction. so yes. we are knowing each other as humans, better than the website conversation. you cant even spell cain.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2013
Last time i checked, 'La illah a illah allah' means 'There is no God except Allah. Therefore, 'Illah' means God.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by opylas(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
RoyPCain needs to be ignored, aboro da won lohun laboro se Olorun. I really pray Christ helps you find your way in Him sir @Mr. Roy
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
^; oro di hun, oro pesi je.

@chiamaka01;
by Chiamaka01(f): 8:29am On Oct 11
Last time i checked, 'La illah a illah Allah' means 'There is no God except Allah. Therefore, 'Illah' means God.
Olayinka is not the same as Yinka. Michael is not the same as Mike or Micky or Mickey. Ada is not the same as Adaobi or Adanne or Adaeze, etc. Baba is not the same as Babagani, Babangida, etc. Do the math, lady.

Allah is specific. Illah could be anything worshiped; human or other idols or The True Creator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / The Sunnah of Love / Mercy Of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.