Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. (8487 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
@christkid; How is a muslim a hypocrite about what Bible requires of Christians? I dont take the bible as authority over my life. As far as I am concern, as a Muslim, even if we were to have the original revelations of every prophets [as] in a pile on one hand including Torah of Moses [as], Sabur of David [as] and Injil of Jesus [as], I am only to believe them, but take Quran as my GUIDE. God Almighty has replaced all of those revelations with what is given to Muhammad [sa] Quran and the Sunnah/Hadith.

@jpiliya; you asked i quote Acts 28 verses 3 to 6. well, here it is.
Acts 28:3-6

New International Version (NIV)

3 Paul gathered a pile of brushwood and, as he put it on the fire, a viper, driven out by the heat, fastened itself on his hand. 4 When the islanders saw the snake hanging from his hand, they said to each other, “This man must be a murderer; for though he escaped from the sea, the goddess Justice has not allowed him to live.” 5 But Paul shook the snake off into the fire and suffered no ill effects. 6 The people expected him to swell up or suddenly fall dead; but after waiting a long time and seeing nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and said he was a god.
anyone who adequate knowledge of poisonous snake will not accept what the bible records, above. it is ignorance that will make anyone pen something of that story. yes, snakes are in need of warmth because they will not function if the blood is not warm enough.

but poisonous snake have bright coloring, advertising itself as 'danger' it will be unnoticed throughout the gathering of 'woods' as reported. a sighted person will see the color and its normal aggression as means of warning. it may even hiss or stand erect. not hiding and going along throughout the gathering of woods into a pile and only react at start of fire. in fact, the warmth of the fire benefits it and not all snakes are poisonous. non poisonous snake blends, hides from what will eat it and hide to catch what it will eat.

though snakes bite to hold on to prey, but not to inject poison. the fang is like injection and it will not latch on for that long that it was being shaken off. Paul fooled you as he fooled the islanders who later called him God. this is ignorance of knowing anything about poisonous reptiles. even the kimono lizard does not bit and hold on. it scratches as in quick bite to get its infested saliva on the wound. and does a repeat until the animal dies.

neither you nor Paul is promised any another comforter that has been made invisible, not considering that the future is invisible at present, but when we get there, the invisible is visible when we see it in action. if the real poison taken is not for you, so is the holy spirit [though i say the holy spirit in the way spoken about as another comforter is a human being, a prophet who is commissioned by God].

hypocrisy is what will make anyone wiggles his way away from what is hard of what he claims to believe. biting of snake like one that bit Paul is not what is required, but poisonous snake bite when you handle it or taking poison. In my youth, a certain person took insecticide and was rushed to the hospital. i remembered it was one of those churches that there is no jewelry and almost a funeral looking garb. the neck and some parts still shows. if you want wrap up, do it like the muslims. if you dont wanna wrap up, dont pretend that you are. thats hypocrisy.

what another comforter was supposed to do are known. if what you call guidance from him is outside what he was supposed to do, you have been guided on the matter by another thing. but the comforter didnt speak to the disciples, but Jesus did for 3 years. it was from the record what is claimed that jesus said that you were able to know and take from the pattern of Jesus. you dont have the same source material for another comforter. so if you are truly benefiting from the another comforter, then he is greater than Jesus which you are not willing to admit, because according to you, the 'another comforter' is the least of the 3 Gods that each is independently a complete God, yet all are 1 God by some logical mind.

in each turn, there is illogical conclusion, regardless of how you look at it, except you drop all sense of guide and still with illogical and accept confusion as faith worthy at face value.

deut. 4 verse was talking about what Moses cautioned from doing, adding or subtracting from his message. his message happens to be part of the christian bible. Moses said God is One, not God is Father, God is son Jesus and God is Holy Ghost. In fact the God of Moses does not have any son that He begets or son in the way of being part of His Majesty, so that you have a family of Gods as in Trinity of the christians.

if the Lord was quick in the time of Moses
2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

3 Your eyes have seen what the Lord did abecause of bBaal-peor: for all the men that followed Baal-peor, the Lord thy God hath destroyed them from among you.
, i dont think He remains quick because Paul defiled what Jesus brought and Paul was not quickly destroyed like bBall-peor. what changed?

If you absolutely accept rev. 22 verses 18 and 19 and specifically 18 referred to the prophesy or book of prophesy, you have made the prophesies of Jesus about another comforter worthless because you have added or subtracted to it for a future carries unknown at the present which is a spirit that is holy, not visible when Jesus spoke about him, he was supposed to be a hearing and speaking 'comforter' as another in similar fashion to the prior one or ones. You have made the singular return of Jesus into a failed prophesy because you curtained it to a specific time instead of the future as you are still expecting him, now. he didnt promise but a single return, and the disciples are all dead.

how can you claim paul and you are not against what verse 18 says? the texts of the bible and if you choose to concentrate on the new testament, if Jesus is right all the time, assuming he said all that they say he said, the OT will be wrong and Paul will be wrong almost all the time, though OT and Paul are not always on the same page, so what we have is a 3 position on the same matter.

here is my position based on accepting Jesus and earlier prophets as emissaries of God; the bible writers embellish and when they express what is correct, they exaggerate, adding to it their own spin or weave a new story altogether.

it is impossible for God to send prophets to same people, but have different message themes. God is One, Invisible Creator and Owner of all and Commander of everyone. There is no way this core view will change at anytime, before the jews were ever in existence, or in their time as the group receiving revelation, mostly or after it.

but the christian group in the southern states of United States dont think the poison and snake things are not meant for affirmation in today's spirituality. the people in texas, the carolinas, etc actually worship with snakes. when they get bitten, they get rushed to treatment centers. one wonder where is the promise?

dr. david wood, a known christian apologist refused to take the test, claiming its a forgery or some other excuse.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
attempting to discredit a verse just because it puts your faith to the test is not the way to go. faith should be tested if you say you truly believe.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
RoyPCain: please guys don't turn this thread to what it is not intended to be. STAY ON POINT; the focus of this thread is the theme of the first post. thanks for visiting. i doubt if either of you is a christian or believer in anything except your brain.

quoting you pls op stay on point. cos I can't correlate "litmus test" as used in the topic/our previous discussion with trinity and daity of christ. save that for another day.
am right now in a bus on a short trip pls when I get home this evening i'll respond
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by NnaNna4(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
get behind me "satan"
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by NnaNna4(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
just because u hav read d quran a number of times n d bible(prbabl a few times) dsnt mn u can take d positn of a tempter (D devil) and push men/xtians in2 tempting their God. it is a sin already 2 concede 2 satan (yoU)...so i repeat GET BEHIND ME SATAN
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
@jpiliya: [quoote]by jpiliya(m): 3:35pm

RoyPCain: please guys don't turn this thread to what it is not intended to be. STAY ON POINT; the focus of this thread is the theme of the first post. thanks for visiting. i doubt if either of you is a christian or believer in anything except your brain.

quoting you pls op stay on point. cos I can't correlate "litmus test" as used in the topic/our previous discussion with trinity and daity of christ. save that for another day.
am right now in a bus on a short trip pls when I get home this evening i'll respond[/quote]enjoy your ride home. is is a known fact, though that you take Jesus as Yahweh or another Yahweh. A smaller Yahweh and or son of Yahweh.

@Nna-aNna-a:
by Nn-a-Nn-a(m): 4:49pm
get behind me "satan"
nna, say that to the writer or the speaker of the verse. I have nothing to do with it. I am at best a reporter of what i see on the pages of the bible, opening your eyes to it or informing you about it. so satan is not here because i curse satan always.

by Nn-a-Nn-a(m): 5:13pm
just because u hav read d quran a number of times n d bible(prbabl a few times) dsnt mn u can take d positn of a tempter (D devil) and push men/xtians in2 tempting their God. it is a sin already 2 concede 2 satan (yoU)...so i repeat GET BEHIND ME SATAN
you seem to be fixated with devil and its ways. i just read and pointed and you are complaining. your complaint should be against the writer or speaker. not the reporter.

you seem to be blaming the man who shot the video of the river state assembly street fight. while he should attempt to caution the participant, you can't blame him for the punches of the fighters or the mase used. i am calling you to walk away from what is bad for you, and you are calling me names. i seek refuge against satan the accursed and your accusation.

my reading of Quran is passion. my reading of bible is more than a few times. You are playing Jesus who is not a christian. and you are putting me in place of Peter Simon. I am not a christian. the satan is you because you are the one accusing me.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by NnaNna4(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
u do not xpect d devil 2 appear physically 2 tempt som1...d devil could use any1,xtian, muslim, husband, wife,kids just any1 who isnt watchin n prayin. jesus said "WATCH AND PRAY THAT U FALL NOT IN2 TEMPTATION"(or what u cal litmus test).
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by NnaNna4(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
matth 4:6 d devil knowing dat jesus is d son God said IF THOU BE THE SON OF GOD,CAST THYSELF DOWN:FOR IT IS WRITTEN... while u came up also with...IF THOU BE A XTIAN,TAKE POISON AND DEATHLY SNAKES 4 IT IS WRITTEN... now judge ur motive no ofens pls.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
nna biko stay on topic. if you are looking for devil, go see it looking back at you in the mirror or leaf thtough the bible pages. i am neither serpent nor peter. you are neither adam or eve nor jesus. i am not in eden or galilee. you have a misplaced argument.

i dont know that Jesus is son of God. you however know that. so you and devil have that in common. i am making anything up so you who is denying is making it up. so you resemble devil once again. no ofens, please. that funny. i read only whats on the pages of your bible. am i the one who says if you drink poison, it will not harm you and if you handle deadly snakes, you not be harmed? you should blame that person and call him or her the tempter aka the devil.

i didnt tempt you. your bible tempted you. you didnt take the bait. i just reminded you. I and shaytan dont have anything in common. I curse shaytan. Allah curses him. so are the Angels of God and believers among men, the muslims. I am a muslim.

Now, what are you gonna do about what the bible says about your faith? nna, do what you will and satisfy your conscience. evaluate your faith.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Dazl(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Am not here to pick up your challenge.in
I'd be testing my God which you already know is a sin.something even Jesus did notdo.
that bible verse is there to remind me of the powerful protection I have as a believer in Christ.Daniel 6 gives a beautiful story of a faithful Daniel.he knew the consequences of praying to God,but that did not stop him from praying in broad daylight.notable here is the fact that Daniel wasn't paying to spite the king or his decrees rather he was doing him regular prayer.it landed him in a den of lions.was he saved?YES.he did not test God or his faith but God saved him from persecution.
That said,roypcain i won't accept your challenge...but if you ask me to deny my faith or else you kill me or poison me or throw me into a burning Furness my reply will be'i won't deny my God or faith because i know He is one and only true lord and savior and will save me from this disaster.but even if he doesn't I WILL NEVER DENY MY FAITH '...(Daniel 3)
Now that my dear is true test of faith.....PEACE
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2013
@Dazl; I remember you. I don't want you to accept the challenge. its good that you refuse it. thats smart of you. it is your first step of recovery from deception. remember that you are not a jew. daniel was no christian. while Jesus was sent to the jews, Muhammad was sent to you and I. i want you to join me in Islam.

most of the christians perished between the canines of lions.

so my invitation stands for you and lovers of truth.

i started this thread to shut up the lying boastful souls parading themselves with falsehood. Get away from it.

if you ask me to take the test of faith in Islam, the Quran clearly states it and no muslim will run away from it. Now thats faith, ready for our fate.

Allah is the the Protector and Friends of believers. I am by Allah's Mercy one of the believers.

3 Likes

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Dazl(f): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
I profess CHRIST as my personal lord and savior.i can never for any reason at all embrace Islam.Never
with all the latest killing of my people by your Islamic brothers'in the name of your God,u still asking me to worship him....don't hold your breath
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Dazl: What about the Lord of Jesus? How do you choose servant over his Master?

And your complain about killing your people, you should know that some claim to be masters while they are not fit to be student, yet.

I do know that killing is not Islamic, though many do it. they will have their just deserved with God Who warned against killing.

You will agree that many do wrong, things they have no authority to do.

If killing is Islamic, i would have been out of it. Not only that all muslims would be doing it, not only to starngers. But to neighbors and family members.

I want you to rethink. Igbo was not born christians. In fact igbo was not born animists.

They adopt both, the animist first. Then christianity was forced on them. I will not force Islam on you.

But Islam is your birth religion until your folks make you adopt christianity.

Look at the developing baby inside the mother. Look at how natural to prostrate. no one sleeps completely stretched on the side and feel comfortable for long. you have to crouch. This is islam in you.

Listen to your heart. Indeed listen to your heart beats. It says Allah, Allah.

When you coincide vocalization of Allah with your heart beats, your chest will be pounding as if your heart is hitting against it.

Try it.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
RoyPCain:
@jpiliya; you asked i quote Acts 28 verses 3 to 6. well, here it is.
anyone who adequate knowledge of poisonous snake will not accept what the bible records, above. it is ignorance that will make anyone pen something of that story. yes, snakes are in need of warmth because they will not function if the blood is not warm enough.
FALSE statements I would have shared links here but i dont know how to do that sha you can google it or check www.listverse.com/2011/03/30/top-10-most-venomous-snakes/ a viper was the snake they strike best after rain and verse 2 of Acts 28 as u rightly quoted said it was raining and cold meaning it was at its best condition to harm paul.(make sure you google it to add to your absolute knowledge about poisonous snakes).

but poisonous snake have bright coloring, advertising itself as 'danger' it will be unnoticed throughout the gathering of 'woods' as reported. a sighted person will see the color and its normal aggression as means of warning.
I dont know how to share picture either I would have shown u a viper its color isn't bright but just as that of a dry stick
it may even hiss or stand erect. not hiding and going along throughout the gathering of woods into a pile and only react at start of fire.

@RoyPCain I know snakesto be cold blooded animals &will always run away from humans or anything except when in pursuit of prey, confronted, threatened or suddenly bumped into that they react in self defense. & u dont expect the snake to enjoy the fire until it gets burnt it certainlyknows when the heat is too much
besides verse 3 said it was driven out by the heat (Acts28:3)
in fact, the warmth of the fire benefits it and not all snakes are poisonous. non poisonous snake blends, hides from what will eat it and hide to catch what it will eat.

though snakes bite to hold on to prey, but not to inject poison. the fang is like injection and it will not latch on for that long that it was being shaken off.

we are not talking of nonpoisonous snakes its a viper verse 3 said its a viper. viper is know to be among ten MOST poisonous snakes on earth.
Paul fooled you as he fooled the islanders who later called him God.
if you dont believe despite you read it yourself its ok but if you call me and/apostle paul a fool its totally unacceptable besides its not paul nor I who wrote the story yes it may intest u to know that it wasn't paul who wrote it but an eyewitness
this is ignorance of knowing anything about poisonous reptiles. even the kimono lizard does not bit and hold on. it scratches as in quick bite to get its infested saliva on the wound. and does a repeat until the animal dies.

neither you nor Paul is promised any another comforter that has been made invisible, not considering that the future is invisible at present, but when we get there, the invisible is visible when we see it in action if the real poison taken is not for you, so is the holy spirit [though i say the holy spirit in the way spoken about as another comforter is a human being, a prophet who is commissioned by God]..
..Extraneous.. pleas read John 14:15-21. let me quote verse 17 the spirit of truth. the world vanity accept him,because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. @op who actually told u that the holy spirit in the way spoken about as another comforter is a human being? well its a spirit verse 17 as quoted above says it. pls read the passages from your NIV bible to get the whole description so that you too can recognize the holyspirit.

hypocrisy is what will make anyone wiggles his way away from what is hard of what he claims to believe. biting of snake like one that bit Paul is not what is required, but poisonous snake bite when you handle it or taking poison.
I hope u realy read Luke 10:19. it say i have given you authority to TRAMPLE on snakes & scorpions and to overcome all powers of the enemy ; nothing will harm you. my brother trample is the word used there NOT handle or taking poison
In my youth, a certain person took insecticide and was rushed to the hospital. i remembered it was one of those churches that there is no jewelry and almost a funeral looking garb. the neck and some parts still shows.
at least he didn't do it to prove his faith in christ but even if he did then I must say he did the wrong thing vis the bible didn't instruct us to prove faith by doing weird things.
if you want wrap up, do it like the muslims. if you dont wanna wrap up, dont pretend that you are. thats hypocrisy.

what another comforter was supposed to do are known. if what you call guidance from him is outside what he was supposed to do, you have been guided on the matter by another thing. but the comforter didnt speak to the disciples, but Jesus did for 3 years.

...Extraneous .... thou i didn't quit get your point here but Yes Jesus spoke with his disciples for 3 years &pls read John 14:15-21. the comforter was to come after jesus left & the holyspirit (comforter) did came as recorded in Acts 2:1-13 read especially verse 4.
it was from the record what is claimed that jesus said that you were able to know and take from the pattern of Jesus. you dont have the same source material for another comforter. so if you are truly benefiting from the another comforter, then he is greater than Jesus which you are not willing to admit, because according to you, the 'another comforter' is the least of the 3 Gods that each is independently a complete God, yet all are 1 God by some logical mind.

in each turn, there is illogical conclusion, regardless of how you look at it, except you drop all sense of guide and still with illogical and accept confusion as faith worthy at face value.
@RoyPCain please I hope u know what u are writing here, 1st it Extraneous then i dont even understand what u aim at. if somebody did actually told u dis then either u contact the person for clarification or believe me that he just filled u with jogons but one thing i know for sure is "logical, illogical is not a christian thing".

deut. 4 verse was talking about what Moses cautioned from doing, adding or subtracting from his message. his message happens to be part of the christian bible.
PART & not whole bible hence it can not stand for the whole bible.. (reminds me of school days- jus to say there is a literary term that describes this... synecdoche yes synecdoche)
Moses said God is One,
did he? where? pls refer me.
not God is Father, God is son Jesus and God is Holy Ghost. In fact the God of Moses does not have any son that He begets or son in the way of being part of His Majesty, so that you have a family of Gods as in Trinity of the christians.
Extraneous
if the Lord was quick in the time of Moses , i dont think He remains quick because Paul defiled what Jesus brought and Paul was not quickly destroyed like bBall-peor. what changed?
did paul actually defiled? please refer me
If you absolutely accept rev. 22 verses 18 and 19 and specifically 18 referred to the prophesy or book of prophesy, you have made the prophesies of Jesus about another comforter worthless because you have added or subtracted to it for a future carries unknown at the present which is a spirit that is holy,
please I dont understand u here and could u clearly tell me how I added or subtracted from the prophecy ... at this point I must say dat you are either contiously or uncontiously twisting ur responds and please next time lets stick to the topic at hand please don't rush into other topics as in due cause I will answer all your grudges against the bible Gods willing.
not visible when Jesus spoke about him, he was supposed to be a hearing and speaking 'comforter' as another in similar fashion to the prior one or ones.
the holy spirit is one it came once so that there is no prior or later one or ones.Yes it is not visible when jesus spoke of him& still not visible today thou it is present. yes he hears & speaks to our minds. jeremiah 31:33-34 please read
You have made the singular return of Jesus into a failed prophesy because you curtained it to a specific time instead of the future as you are still expecting him, now. he didnt promise but a single return, and the disciples are all dead.
what is that specific time of his coming as u said i curtained it to? (I didnt say anything like that oh..). yes I am still expecting his second coming and i too may alsi die before he returns just like the diciples because he gave signs in Luke 21:5-28 that we should keep watch and observe to know wheb his coming is near some of these signs fulfilled during the diciplew some are fulfilling now and some yet tobe fulfilled pls read that luke 21:5-28 to knoe the signs
how can you claim paul and you are not against what verse 18 says?
me. I still dont understand how and where paul and i added or subtracted oh..
the texts of the bible and if you choose to concentrate on the new testament, if Jesus is right all the time, assuming he said all that they say he said, the OT will be wrong and Paul will be wrong almost all the time, though OT and Paul are not always on the same page, so what we have is a 3 position on the same matter.
what matter? 3positions? pails position, OT position and whoses positon is the 3rd?
here is my position based on accepting Jesus and earlier prophets as emissaries of God; the bible writers embellish and when they express what is correct, they exaggerate, adding to it their own spin or weave a new story altogether.

it is impossible for God to send prophets to same people, but have different message themes. God is One, Invisible Creator and Owner of all and Commander of everyone. There is no way this core view will change at anytime, before the jews were ever in existence, or in their time as the group receiving revelation, mostly or after it.
am most pleased to hear your position.
but the christian group in the southern states of United States dont think the poison and snake things are not meant for affirmation in today's spirituality. the people in texas, the carolinas, etc actually worship with snakes.
worship with snakes? are you sure they are christians?
when they get bitten, they get rushed to treatment centers. one wonder where is the promise?

dr. david wood, a known christian apologist refused to take the test, claiming its a forgery or some other excuse.
am not suprised Dr. david wood may not be a true christian besides the bible warned against false christians in mathew 7:21-23 so pls dont take peoples behaviour to judge christianity let your yardstick for judgement be the bible
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
RoyPCain: @jpiliya: [quoote]by jpiliya(m): 3:35pm

am right now in a bus on a short trip pls when I get home this evening i'll respondenjoy your ride home. is is a known fact, though that you take Jesus as Yahweh or another Yahweh. A smaller Yahweh and or son of Yahweh.

@RoyPCain. I must say am highly disappointed in you and your ability to keep the trend on point as quoted above. even after quoting me you write about yahweh which is not in any way connected to what we are talking about gaskiya am disappointed in you
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
@jpiliya; i am not hausa and i dont speak the language. lol
i am pure yoruba and if you want to speak a national language i understand, that is it.

Jesus was Yahweh. no? What Yahweh said, it is Jesus saying it, your doctrine says.
what Jesus said, that was Yahweh saying it. no?

why are you complaining?

it took you a whole day of a bus ride, unless you are crisscrossing 9ja.

or who says you can handle deadly snake and or drink poison and you will be okay except Jesus or somebody claiming to be mouth piece, hence speaking for Yahweh?

don't be too dramatic. and my yardstick is the Bible and you cant even take the test.

And i cant read what you run together above. This is a seasoned eye. Space them well and i will read. Until then, you are on your own.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2013
RoyPCain: @jpiliya; i am not hausa and i dont speak the language. lol
i am pure yoruba and if you want to speak a national language i understand, that is it.

Jesus was Yahweh. no? What Yahweh said, it is Jesus saying it, your doctrine says.

why are you complaining?

or who says you can handle deadly snake and or drink poison and you will be okay except Jesus or somebody claiming to be mouth piece, hence speaking for Yahweh?

don't be too dramatic. and my yardstick is the Bible and you cant even take the test.

And i cant read what you run together above. This is a seasoned eye. Space them well and i will read. Until then, you are on your own.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2013
RoyPCain: @jpiliya; i am not hausa and i dont speak the language. lol
you speak as if its my whole write up that's in hausa, its only one word gaskiya meaning TRUE.. you should ask if you dont know rather than ^ am not hausa either

why are you complaining?
Yahweh is hebrew and yes it is one of the names of God jus as you have 99 names of Allah.
my point is not the name but what you wrote let me quote you

enjoy your ride home. is is a known fact, though that you take Jesus as Yahweh or another Yahweh. A smaller Yahweh and or son of Yahweh.
please RoyPCain be sincere with yourself if you fear Allah tell me what you mean by above quote? what do you mean by another Yahweh, smaller Yahweh or son of yahweh? how does it relates with "litmus test" as we are discussing? if not trying to introduce the trinity/daity of christ
guy my journey is not your concern besides I replied you didn't I? well if you must know I was on my way to where I was going when I wrote u that and it took me about 3hrs to get there and another 3 to journey back dont ignore the fact dat I spent about 2hrs there before I started coming back I got home VERY late and tired. you dont expect me to forgo sleep & write you also I used my phone while traveling (which included posting you that I was on a trip) when I got home No light to charge my battery.... besides tell me what is wrong in my replying you at my own convenience.

yes he did said so but mind you he didnts say do that to PROVE YOUR FAITH IN ME read Luke 10: 16-20 to get why he said that
I can take a test of faith in christ Jesus and nothing else not even your coy of misinterpretaion
I always knew you will find reasons to run away but I didnt know your excuse will be my spaceing of words
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Jpiliya: whatever that word means, i am not hausa and its not my preferred language so why speak it to me? i guess you assume that only hausas are muslims. hardly in nigeria because i know few igbos that are.

but what turned me off of you is that you run everything together, the quotes and your responses. I cant bother with you if you dont space 'em properly that these eyes that could be wearing glasses but not, will not have to suffer.

when you modify, you will see what i will do to your writing. God helping me against your deception.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Continued from this thread where a Muslim challenged Christians faith...https://www.nairaland.com/1342690/litmus-test-otherwise-hypocrite

In the Quran there is a challenge that its all in itself sufficient for believer to affirm this in the presence of doubter[s] while the doubter is forced to undertake the same test along with the muslim because saying Islam is true or false without able to stand by it under this test is evidence of hypocrisy in itself [no muslim is a muslim except he/she is ready to undertake this oath];

Quran 3 Verse 61; Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."

As I look into the Bible, i noticed that there is a test that a true christian... wait wait wait ... As I continued reading I noticed that the challenger who is a Muslim didn't mention where he or any other Muslim has meet the challenge in the Quran . Before he declares that Christianity is fake I expect him to meet the cursing challenge set by the Quran.

Since I don’t believe in this nonsense and I don’t wish you harm, I am not going to pray for your demise, but I welcome your curses. You are also authorized to call upon all the Muslims you can find, and those who read this (I am going to publish this exchange) to join you in cursing me and invoking evil on me so I may die before Ramadan fasting is over. If millions of Muslims join especially this Ramadan your cursing may have more strength.

However, if after this period I am still alive, will you start questioning the truth of the Quran and the claim of Muhammad?

So let the marathon cursing on begin!

cool
https://www.nairaland.com/1379288/litmus-test-muslims-ramadan#17140007

cool

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
Quran 3 Verse 61; Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."

the ourselves are the muslims. the yourselves are the non muslims. so you have to gather those you must gather of your family and then enter the action of curses.

Quran says you must act this on yourself.

I will act it on myself.

You dont have what is required and if you do, then act upon it.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by vedaxcool(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2013
^
The guy is desperate, dont fall for his haste in dirailing the thread, till date no Christian can take Jesus challenge, pathetic. grin grin
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2013
RoyPCain:

the ourselves are the muslims. the yourselves are the non muslims. so you have to gather those you must gather of your family and then enter the action of curses.

Quran says you must act this on yourself.

I will act it on myself.

You dont have what is re[quoteand if you do, then act upon it.

What in the world makes you think I'll engage in such a primitive cursing competition? Is this how to the truth of Islam is proved? How barbaric. Like I said in my thread before tunji came to ällah's rescue, invoke all the curses you want and I'll just stand by and watch you succeed or fail like your prophet.

cool
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
The guy is desperate, dont fall for his haste in dirailing the thread, till date no Christian can take Jesus challenge, pathetic. grin grin
I know you're secretly invoking ällah's evils. Carry on I see you

cool
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2013
This ällah's challenge is like MTV's yo mama show where contestants abuse each each other's mom. They probably got their inspiration from quran.quran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKTVLeUpnTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKOs-bFEKpM
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2013
suddenly biblical fact or encouragement is primitive, but Jesus being son without mother being wife, though she was mounted and came upon is not primitive and absolute lie, but absolute truth.

christkid left his nigerian parents alone and became the child of confirmed bachelor. please man, leave yo mama joke aside. we are not on comedy central here. you can do that in dingy clubs. i am not amused. so face front and take your medicine or take a hike.

jpiliya took a bus ride and its been some day trying to reach destination in his city. it must be the mega town without boundary.

o ga. he high.

2 Likes

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by vedaxcool(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2013
^
If he continues to derail your thread report him to the moderators, life is too easy for an adult to resort to childish games all becoz his god/son of himself gave him a poisonous test. grin grin grin
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2013
RoyPCain: suddenly biblical fact or encouragement is primitive, but Jesus being son without mother being wife, though she was mounted and came upon is not primitive and absolute lie, but absolute truth.

christkid left his nigerian parents alone and became the child of confirmed bachelor. please man, leave to mama joke aside. we are not on comedy central here. you can do that in dingy clubs. i am not amused. so face front and take your medicine or take a hike.

jpiliya took a bus ride and its been some day trying to reach destination in his city. it must be the mega town without boundary.

o ga. he high.
I'm not here to amuse you, far from it. I'm just asking you to put your own faith to test first before you ask others to do the same. Can you do that?

cool
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2013
He can go crying to moderators all he wants , unfortunately for both of you there is no olatunji to save you all.

cool
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2013
christkid probably does know that christ is not his parent the reason he does not know muslims put their faith into personal test all the time.

the ignorant and boastful loud mouths in the west often say 'the God of muslims tells the muslims to send their children to die for Him", while the christian God sent His son to die for the christians. this statement is a test of faith if it is actually like that on the side of muslims as people who believe and commit to command. the christian God knows the christians are not reliable the reason He didnt require of them such commitment, though required it of Abraham and the muslims.

yeriba your senator says he marries 13 years old wife and can give his daughter into marriage that young too. imagine if it were true that age and not reaching puberty with good mental ability is the threshold of marriage, is another affirmation that is on the side of yerima if not muslims in general who will see reason to marry of a youth reaching puberty but wants to be sex.ual instead of being the punching bag or practicing range of the neighborhood people of the opposite gender.

no muslim will walk away from from Quranic test of gathering himself, his children, his family as a group to supplicate God and call on the wrath of God on the liar [the non muslim group in the opposite camp of the supplication].

you christkid have a simple task that you can do alone from your bible and you are complaining. either you are going to do it video or not and let Jehovah be the Judge that you truly believe in Jesus or you are empty kid of christ. if you have no juice as christ kid, you are kidding yourself as many i see in the christian world. turning the other cheek after a deafening slap on one cheek, they can do it. what if you add that they take off their cloths because you need and with a 2 mile walk in rodeo drive and let see the cops ignore the repulsive sight.

abeg stay on topic. maybe you need to bear your real name for a start instead of christkid.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / Mercy Of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) With Kids / The Sunnah of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.