Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face (13223 Views)

Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by babawale24: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
She claimed her man broke up with her after seeing this picture (above) on Facebook.
Here's what she says;

"I use to think one of the reasons why my boyfriend loved me was the fact that i liked photographs more than anything, to the extent i went ahead and bought a very expensive camera.
In my many charades of snapping myself i discovered i liked this particular one very much and i wanted my friends to see and probably comment on it so i decided to drop it on facebook only to eventually end up with a breakup".
Check here for photo and more :http://elegantupdate..com/2013/06/photo-my-boyfriend-broke-up-with-me.html
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by mascot87(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
If I were to be this girl's boyfriend,I will do thesame. Rubbish girl, how could she post such a picture?is she a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Oahray: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
I no get mb to check your blog o.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Oahray: I no get mb to check your blog o.

those blogs can drink data sha... shocked
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by kreamidiva(f): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
This one na serious runs girl. Boyfriend ko,sugar daddy ni! Rubbish #singing flavour's song...# and the baby sawalele,sawa sawa sawale sawa sawa sawale asshhh.
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by schoolfield(m): 2:31am On Jul 01, 2013
Haba!!! Don't tell me nonsense... I don't blame the guy considering the fact that you put everything on display...an advice to you, The happily ever after kinda love is not for you, you are too free spirited for that...shun guys, join the strippers at Phonerotica.com... There you can feed men's sexual fantasies and at the same time make money...Good luck as you explore your talent...
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 01, 2013
fake stories just to attract visitors I hate bloggers, they,d twist and fabricate stuffs just for "likes"

8 Likes

Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by 3ace(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2013
pc guru: fake stories just to attract visitors I hate bloggers, they,d twist and fabricate stuffs just for "likes"
Guy, God go bless you jare. That was what came to my mind when I saw the pix on the liar's site. Any girl will be too shy to tell the whole world that the pix is the reason why her boyfriend dumped her because she knows she will get further condemnation. I think moderators should start screening bloggers' threads too just like scammers because they are not different.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Mynd44: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2013
These bloggers sef
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by idriis: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2013
State pardon please... What is blogger?
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Osyxcel(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2013
pc guru: fake stories just to attract visitors I hate bloggers, they,d twist and fabricate stuffs just for "likes"

Very true.... Pick up a picture on the net and fabricate stories about it, it's their way....
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2013
*idriis*:
State pardon please... What is blogger?
You don't wanna know
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls why do girls loose their decency and brain whenever they get on the social media?
I forsee a lot of break-ups(including marriages) in the future, owing to the social media craze.
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Story.
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Oahray: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Vanneni: Story.
Vanneni! smiley
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by princesa(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
this post has been hidden cool
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by princesa(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
why not post a duplicate picture here? sad
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Odunharry(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
princesa: why not post a duplicate picture here? sad
d tin taya me gan....,ust we visit d blog ni
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
princesa: why not post a duplicate picture here? sad
Cos that would be against the plan to divert traffic
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by princesa(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Cos that would be against the plan to divert traffic

whoa! shocked
see sense grin
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
princesa:

whoa! shocked
see sense grin
I know their ways well
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by princesa(f): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know their ways well
crooks grin
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
If I click on that link may my fone explode.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Mynd44: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
If I mail those guys, may I never be able to use the internet again
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Gudintent: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44: If I mail those guys, may I never be able to use the internet again

Asheeeeee
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by cycline404(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2013
serinavagz: I am Saliva Gomez from LA, after three years relationship with my boyfriend he left me for another girl, i did all i could to get him back but went to no avail, I was confused and emotionally devastated, not knowing what to do until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. Ikedi Ero who helps people with their relationship or marriage problems by the power of spells, at first i doubted it because i never believed in spell but with much pressure and convinsion from my friend i decided to give it a try, when i contacted him via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 8hours i got back my lost love. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

PALA PALA
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Ariyke: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2013
cycline404:

PALA PALA
ILU APALA
Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by ZN2: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2013
This is the photo?

Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by gedtalks(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2013
If I click on that link may I f*ckkkkk d living day light outa the yeye chic above cool. May I press those B R E A S T till they look like my tie. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face by Skywalker5(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2013

i dislike them a lot. They create fake gossips and hurt people and they dont care at all as long as they get people to click thier blog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.