Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House (13413 Views)

Rivers APC Chairman Escapes Assassination / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday / Abia Nlc Chairman Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Josh316(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2013
lakpa lakpa: PDP thugs have hijacked the so-called vigilante.

cheesy

I dey laff ooo

So if it was a PDP State chairman's house that was burnt, that would make it alright abi? what makes you different from the thugs then? HYPOCRITE!
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by chris365(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2013
payless: What is stopping Nigerian Security Forces from arresting the sponsors of Boko Haram if there is any evidence against them? We are yet to get to the bottom of what the State of Emergency is meant to do. The State of Emergency is not about defeating Boko Haram afterall.

you want GEJ to piss his pants after reading your comment? He simply doesn't have the balls to arrest the sponsors.
grin
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by godman01(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2013
In Nigeria where anything goes.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by ichidodo: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2013
devour129: thank you
You 're welcome.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by okeypaul(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Eazee-e:
BUHARI watch your back, we are coming for you¤
God save us in this our courntry oooo.but why tinubu dey asociate him self with buhari sef?

1 Like

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by sunny63(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2013
Buhari in trouble,we wil track u
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Larryupsy: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2013
Wondering why many people don't see something good in this,bt personally i think this is a good developement its time nigerians realised their destiny is in their own hands although the end result of this might be presently unpredictable
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Josh316:

So if it was a PDP State chairman's house that was burnt, that would make it alright abi? what makes you different from the thugs then? HYPOCRITE!

Shut That sh*t hole!
Why call people names because dey av said there mind?!

If he's a hypocrite, what are you?
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by peejay4vision(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2013
lakpa lakpa: PDP thugs have hijacked the so-called vigilante.

cheesy
Since your father gave birth to you I know your can never gain balace if you now start to talk diz way I'm not amazed.
I dey laff ooo
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2013
sunny63: Buhari in trouble,we wil track u

You what??

PDP thug?
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by devour129: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2013
egift: Anu Nchi. Amu mpa gi. Adaka nwa ijaw.
E PAIN YOU lmao.next time try not to think from your ahole.nkapi.

3 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by bot101(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2013
Bokoharam sponsors have had their fill. . .now it's the turn of the youths. This ain't gonna be funny at all.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2013
If you are untouchable and unarrestable by the Government, have in mind that you are touchable by the youths and the people. Is time for total change and every boko haram sponsor will pay. I await lie muhammed to label them PDP agents
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Enkaynwa(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2013
payless: What is stopping Nigerian Security Forces from arresting the sponsors of Boko Haram if there is any evidence against them? We are yet to get to the bottom of what the State of Emergency is meant to do. The State of Emergency is not about defeating Boko Haram afterall.

continue decieving urself
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by abacus(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2013
chei: These guys should be commended. I swear e no easy. Abeg you guys should go to Daura in Katsina state and burn down the house of another Boko Haram sponsor. His name is Muhammad Buhari grin
Wake up. I also know 1 BH and ND militant sponsor, Goodluck Ebele Johnathan, on leaving Daura, go straight to Otuoke, in Bayelsa state. Burn down his house and all the occupants. don't spare even the livestock. Nigeria will be free of those using religion and ethnic to devide us.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Tinoxky: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2013
Babzilla:
JEEZUZ!!! DUDE
UR ENGLISH IS SOMETHING ELSE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by chrissoft(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2013
This is total revolution.I'm liking this.Kudos!!!
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by davidflo(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2013
U call tinubu a thief today, tomorrow u call buhari a terrorist..GEJ is the messaih yet u gnash ur teeth cuz of increased unemployment, insecurity and corruption..y nt focus on d things u can prove 1 Alams a crook n convicted criminal is head of PDP bayelsa, where our honorable president comes from 2 farouk n otedola are still free men in a 'fresh air' democracy. Tinubu dnt take my side cuz u av surrounded ur self wit former thiefs like Audu ogbeh n co just cuz they are powerful hw does dat make them progressives? Finally if we continue supporting the so called 'civilian JTF' instead of telln our real JTF to improve, one day they will become so powerful n we the ordinary citizens will become the hunted...

2 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by maclatunji: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2013
la furia: Why not allow the jtf to arrest him if indeed it is true. The civilian jtf are putting a great effort but the fear is they may turn into a political group, eliminating politicians by simply tagging them Boko Haram.
What if they had succeeded in killing the man, one piece of vital info will be gone.

Isn't it obvious that this is a planned move? When did arson become a law enforcement tool and not a crime?

Secondly, when did 'rampaging youths' become substitutes for the security forces and law enforcement agents.

1 Like

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Funkymallam(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2013
egift: PDP boys have hijacked the effort as the did the post-2011 election protest and killed innocent graduates. Now it is to eliminate oppositions in the North and force them to "Put Ya Hand On The Ummbbralaas"

Don't we have police, Judiciary and other security agencies?

Keep quite!! Next time when you know nada about a thing, you better keep shut than advertise your ignorance.
Modu Sherrif is the brain behind these dogs. He used them to win elections and later failed to control them. He needs to be questioned.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by GagaBoy: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2013
Its stories like this I need PICTURES!!!!!!
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by maclatunji: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2013
davidflo: U call tinubu a thief today, tomorrow u call buhari a terrorist..GEJ is the messaih yet u gnash ur teeth cuz of increased unemployment, insecurity and corruption..y nt focus on d things u can prove 1 Alams a crook n convicted criminal is head of PDP bayelsa, where our honorable president comes from 2 farouk n otedola are still free men in a 'fresh air' democracy. Tinubu dnt take my side cuz u av surrounded ur self wit former thiefs like Audu ogbeh n co just cuz they are powerful hw does dat make them progressives? Finally if we continue supporting the so called 'civilian JTF' instead of telln our real JTF to improve, one day they will become so powerful n we the ordinary citizens will become the hunted...

That is how they started Boko Haram, the 'civilian JTF' is just another non-state actor.

2 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Youngtekkey(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2013
i know think sey all of u well open up ur eyes and don't be carried away can't u see this is an attempt by the pdp to pull down the strong tower of apc i know PDP is behind this that was what they almost do in osun state in year 2007 but God Just Disappoint Them Wheather U Like It Or Not Apc Will Hold And Stand Firm
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by maclatunji: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2013
Funkymallam:

Keep quite!! Next time when you know nada about a thing, you better keep shut than advertise your ignorance.
Modu Sherrif is the brain behind these dogs. He used them to win elections and later failed to control them. He needs to be questioned.

By rampaging youths? Your brilliance outstands me.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by lacasa: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2013
They never burn down PDP's Ali ndume's mansion nor Sen Zanna's house, its ANPP chairman they were sent after.

Now i know they r PDP Jtf, nothin more undecided

3 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Melancholy(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2013
There u go! Now i can see that only the youth can save this country.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Youngtekkey(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2013
bot101: Bokoharam sponsors have had their fill. . .now it's the turn of the youths. This ain't gonna be funny at all.
oboy u sick no be small what do u think this youth are fighting for abeg look into it very well this has already been politicalisd and am afraid of the end result coz very soon this youth jtf will turn to be another terrorist that will terrorise north again i can bet it
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by 50calibre(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Hmmmm

You are saying hmmm, are the perpatrators not your people, the abokis?
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by edogu(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Am beginning 2 lik dis. If only d whole nigerian citizens can do it d egyptian d@ alone wil mak our leaders understd d@ we re no fools. Nigeria can only be great n better when her citizens decide 2 tak dr destiny into dr hands. But who will tak d lead? I love my country Nigeria!
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by okpukmbat: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
We ve problms,youth r now takin up d positn of d real jtf,burning people houses all in d name of fightin bokoguys n their boss,were r we heading to in dis çountry.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by jimino(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
All i no is dat God is working. D blood of d innocent pple killed wil hurt d sponspor of BH both here nd eternal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation / Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May / Insecurity: NCC Orders Shutdown of Telecom Sites In Zamfara State For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.