Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud (8945 Views)

Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam / Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. / S'African Police Invade Nigerian Embassy Over Visa Refusal To South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
Where was his all miracle God? God should have made him fly to his destination with boarding plane. Holy fraudsters
Re: Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud by Burger01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Shey the woman no know visa office? Mtcheew.

sad
Re: Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud by gogodaye(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abeg make una see me hear yarn, the guy claim say him pay tithe to God for him own church wey him say God call am to pastor. Thank goodness that in the long run he now finds himself within the thick grasp of the long arm of the law. The morale of the story if the offer is just too good, then its not worthy to be believed. I pray the victim gets restitution.
Re: Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud by cold(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
At least he used part of the money to pay his tithe. Praaiissee tha Lawd!
Re: Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud by Neddyogu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
liloelawwal:
U see ur self,u ar praying 4 a criminal.
May be u ar a member of his church
and u failed to note the sarcastic nature of d comment.
Re: Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud by omiata(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Moderator or the OP, the identity of this woman need to be protected, she did not give consent to the use of her name.

It will be good if her name is remove from from the original post,kindly do that please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Unskilled Work In Canada? / 14 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos / I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.