Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike (21073 Views)

ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday / Breaking News: ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Embark On Strike Soon! South East State Universities Are Aready On Indefinite Strike! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike by HAH: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
haitto99: u wrong d basic salary of a GA is about 90k

We are talking about takehome pay not basic salary.
Re: FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike by sakaguchi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
m.esther96:
smileysmileysmiley.which course is dt hope is nt sexologywink
No ma! I major in MBBS and I believe that's what you are aspiring for? You want some tutorials
Re: FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike by Godson201333(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
sakaguchi:
No ma! I major in MBBS and I believe that's what you are aspiring for? You want some tutorials

I am very surprise to have discover you on this thread,I thought you were the moderator for Sexuality Thread grin grin
Re: FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike by sakaguchi(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Godson201333:

I am very surprise to have discover you on this thread,I thought you were the moderator for Sexuality Thread grin grin
Lols and SMH
Re: FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike by bright007(f): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
why has Uniben simply refused to go on strike?
is d VC a learner?ASUU should pls send it task force to uniben to enforce the strike.
Re: FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike by lemmings(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2013
bright007: why has Uniben simply refused to go on strike?
is d VC a learner?ASUU should pls send it task force to uniben to enforce the strike.

Hehehehehe...
You dey vex o..
Re: FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike by elrony(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
ASUU striking like van Persie .....we joined the team today...praying it doesn't exceed two weeks sha grin

[size=4pt]make I for get time absorb the hefty workload for d semester small grin[/size] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) / WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.