Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? (62935 Views)

VFS Lagos Takes 3 Weeks Before Updating Passport Status / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by paskilomp: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
peemesh2:

Legalization is at the embassy but you need to super-legalize your documents at ministry of foreign affairs before proceeding to the embassy in which they will legalize it. Cos it was stated that only super-legalize documents are going to be legalized by the embassy. How did u go about yours?

Please I went to the Polish embassy today, they demanded for a document from ministry of foreign affairs which was not specified on their website what do I do? My passport was given back to me and was asked to come back next week
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by ezekielchuks: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
plz i want to know what doc do i need for my interview, i don't know if they will ask for my birth certificate, even due they asked for it do i need to legalize it too in their embassy,plz i need your help b/c my interview is next week
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by billydragon: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
@peemesh and junsleek, are d polish embassy given visa 2 propective students nw?aw far av u gone abt d visa?are u guys in poland nw?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by smartey: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
peemesh2:

I was at the embassy on 28th if you were there then u should have noticed a guy on blue shirt,waist coat,and wore a transparent glasses and yes I was for masters degree
Hello peemesh2...I'm currently working on getting a visa for master's studies in poland and I'd like to make an enquiry frm u on hw u went abt processing ur health insurance.was it frm nhis?did u hv to pay an equivalent of 39,000 euros for this?
Also,can I do my med.tests at a govt hospital someplace else apart frm abj.I'm asking cos I dnt reside in abj and I'm trying to cut down on unecessary expenses.
Finally,do u hv an idea if d embassy hv stopped indiscriminate denial of visas.thanks!
Any input frm any1 wuld b greatly appreciated!
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2014
peemesh2:

Well from my experience today @ the embassy...they where not bad, they sounded very nice, submitted documents, asked a few question and ask to come back a week later for collection

Hello, could you put me through how you went about securing an appointment and what documents you had to gather including those not listed on their website.

With legalising, did you have to legalise sponsor's bank statements and other financial documents?

I understand its over a year ago you went through this process but any info would be appreciated.

My university lectures start on the first of September but I do not think that they would mind if I am a week or two late to resume. My program is a 4yr MD program taught in English.

I am not able to get to Nigeria till first week or second week in August, is it feasible to still want to resume in September? Between, I am waiting for another medical school (Warsaw) to reply, they resume in October so it looks like I have got more time if I do get a place with that uni.

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
paskilomp:

Please I went to the Polish embassy today, they demanded for a document from ministry of foreign affairs which was not specified on their website what do I do? My passport was given back to me and was asked to come back next week

What document is this if i may ask?

I want to apply as well so I just want to know what to prepare for so no suprises.

thank you.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2014
@mowadupe, please first take all ur documents ( waec results or neco, ur school testimonial, ur transcript if u have a first degree ) to ministry of education for verification den to ministry of foreign affairs for legalisation. After confirmation and legalisation they will issue u a letter to the polish embassy stating that they've verified your documents. Take these ur travel insurance, itinerary booking, bank statements, letter from your sponsors and dir bank statement, marriage certificate f your married if not sth to prove that you have ties with Nigeria dt u will come back here (maybe landed documents if u have or company documents if u have ) , introduction letter from yor employer and so on . You dont need a health certificate from echo- scan or any hospital, yes cos I wasted moni dir n dey didn't ask for it . if u need any information feel free to ask me. Also be prepared for an EXAM. Yes! dont ask me the questions I dnt know.Best of luck.

NB: Don't wait for date for polish national visa u can fill for schengen dey r d same. When u get dir dey will sort it out if ur going for study. Best of luck. wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2014
Pasdeprix: @mowadupe, please first take all ur documents ( waec results or neco, ur school testimonial, ur transcript if u have a first degree ) to ministry of education for verification den to ministry of foreign affairs for legalisation. After confirmation and legalisation they will issue u a letter to the polish embassy stating that they've verified your documents. Take these ur travel insurance, itinerary booking, bank statements, letter from your sponsors and dir bank statement, marriage certificate f your married if not sth to prove that you have ties with Nigeria dt u will come back here (maybe landed documents if u have or company documents if u have ) , introduction letter from yor employer and so on . You dont need a health certificate from echo- scan or any hospital, yes cos I wasted moni dir n dey didn't ask for it . if u need any information feel free to ask me. Also be prepared for an EXAM. Yes! dont ask me the questions I dnt know.Best of luck.

NB: Don't wait for date for polish national visa u can fill for schengen dey r d same. When u get dir dey will sort it out if ur going for study. Best of luck. wink

Pls, were you succeeded in your application? Polish embassy use to denying every prospective students visa.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
I was told to come back next week to know their decision. My fear now is this Ebola scare!
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Pasdeprix: I was told to come back next week to know their decision. My fear now is this Ebola scare!
Best of luck.... But what has Ebola got to do with their decision.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2014
Don't u know that Ghana has banned flights coming from Nigeria what's to say that oda countries won't do same.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by zigzagluv: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please ,I intend to go to Poland with 6 months Visa ,I have polish citizen ,who wish to send me an invitation,She will provide her house document and account statement so support me.Please how can i go about this ,so i cannot be denied a visa.................She is really love with me ,I want me to come ,But she can't come to Nigeria because of the Ebola virus ,I need help ,I don't want to miss this opportunity
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pasdeprix: @mowadupe, please first take all ur documents ( waec results or neco, ur school testimonial, ur transcript if u have a first degree ) to ministry of education for verification den to ministry of foreign affairs for legalisation. After confirmation and legalisation they will issue u a letter to the polish embassy stating that they've verified your documents. Take these ur travel insurance, itinerary booking, bank statements, letter from your sponsors and dir bank statement, marriage certificate f your married if not sth to prove that you have ties with Nigeria dt u will come back here (maybe landed documents if u have or company documents if u have ) , introduction letter from yor employer and so on . You dont need a health certificate from echo- scan or any hospital, yes cos I wasted moni dir n dey didn't ask for it . if u need any information feel free to ask me. Also be prepared for an EXAM. Yes! dont ask me the questions I dnt know.Best of luck.

Thank you very much for this reply. I was getting worked up about the health certificate thing. I have my submission date, next Monday but I am not sure I will be able to make it. Can they re-schedule for me, do you know? If I e-mail them or something. Considering there are no available dates anymore till 25th (Schenghen) and 26th (National Visa). Asides landed properties, what else could be proof that I plan to come back to the Nigeria? Sorry if I come across as silly, I sincerely just can not come up with anything at the moment. I hope the exam is not too hard and I pray you hear positive news from them as well. Also, is it after they decide to give you the visa then they start the 3weeks legalisation process or what?

Thank you once again for your replies.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2014

Wait, re-reading this now, do you just walk in without booking a date for Schenghen Visas?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pasdeprix: Don't u know that Ghana has banned flights coming from Nigeria what's to say that oda countries won't do same.

Please, give us feedback about your application at Polish embassy... thanks.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Hi guys sorry to have stayed away for so long. I succeeded and have my one year polish national visa! cheesy .n will be leaving next week by God grace. I thank God it wasn't easy!

@ mowadupe, please email dem n fill out any form u see online dt is available as long as it's available. U can't show up to dir embassy with out ur application print out and appointment.

@ others, as long as ur going for a genuine reason dey won't deny u! If not u better go n rest becos dey will call whomever u said ur going to visit for dem to confirm if dey dnt get confirmation from d person forget it. Besides dey won't give u anything more dan 3months schenghen visa if dey decide to give u oh!
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2014
By health certificate I mean doz documents dey give in hospitals n all. But u MUST carry ur travel insurance, fill form at dir website n get a date, printout dt form and wit all oda documents go wit dem on ur appointment date . Have u gotten ur eligibility letter from min of education?
Mowadupe:

Thank you very much for this reply. I was getting worked up about the health certificate thing. I have my submission date, next Monday but I am not sure I will be able to make it. Can they re-schedule for me, do you know? If I e-mail them or something. Considering there are no available dates anymore till 25th (Schenghen) and 26th (National Visa). Asides landed properties, what else could be proof that I plan to come back to the Nigeria? Sorry if I come across as silly, I sincerely just can not come up with anything at the moment. I hope the exam is not too hard and I pray you hear positive news from them as well. Also, is it after they decide to give you the visa then they start the 3weeks legalisation process or what?

Thank you once again for your replies.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Mr zigzagluv, hope say no be zig zag luv u get for d woman! Lol grin. Pls dey won't accept her bank statement it is urs dt dey want. I submitted 2 oda supporting bank statements dey returned dem n took only mine! Which dey r still holding sef! Dey don't give 6months visa! Dey want 2 be sure u will leave dir country so go wit proof dt u will comeback. If not I'm nt sure dey will give u.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Finally the reply to d's thread is yes it takes 3 weeks to get polish visa! wink
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Pasdeprix: Finally the reply to d's thread is yes it takes 3 weeks to get polish visa! wink

Oh, I'm happy for you. Did you notice if another were given or not? Thought u re going to school, does National visa is the same as student visa.

Please, how can an UG student prove their ties to home country? I mean to showing them you are coming back. Seems that's the basic reason behind denying student visa. 3weeks is pretty Ok.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Mowadupe: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pasdeprix: By health certificate I mean doz documents dey give in hospitals n all. But u MUST carry ur travel insurance, fill form at dir website n get a date, printout dt form and wit all oda documents go wit dem on ur appointment date . Have u gotten ur eligibility letter from min of education?

Eligibility letter? I have never heard of that. Do I need it? I am going for medicine as a second degree and I did my first degree in the UK all I did in Nigeria was WASSEC and uni which I left halfway to study in London, do I still need it?. Why don't they ever put these things on their websites for heavens sake? Can you send me your number via inbox please so I can be in touch? Thank you.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Are u going from Nigeria or UK? Anyone u shud av dt. Even I am going for medicine as 2nd degree. N I got dt eligibility letter twice! Cos d first one didn't state anything abt waec. I feel dey wanted 2 use dt as an excuse to deny me buh I got it within a day. So unless u r going from UK dnt knw dir embassy requirements from dt side!
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by jaydave: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
I want to apply for UG course in Poland... Pls explain more bout this eligibility letter.. How much do I need to get the health travel insurance and where and how can I get it...minimum of wat amount of money should my sponsor hv in his bank statement
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by jaydave: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2014
I want to apply for UG course in Poland... Pls explain more bout this eligibility letter.. How much do I need to get the health travel insurance and where and how can I get it...minimum of wat amount of money should my sponsor hv in his bank statement.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kk dts Poznan, I'm going 2 Silesia on Sunday! I will email u details.
R u required 2 write an admission exam in d sch?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Hi please I want to apply for admission into warsaw university of technology,anybody who has info on the school should please share.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by diamondsare4eva: 1:38am On Sep 02, 2014
@Pasdeprix, Can you please tell me the amount on your travel insurance and the insurance company the polish embassy require at their embassy in Abuja? Can you share your experience and documents requested
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by kktes: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pasdeprix: Kk dts Poznan, I'm going 2 Silesia on Sunday! I will email u details.
R u required 2 write an admission exam in d sch?
congrts boss, abeg can u shed more light on d kind of exam u are bein given at d embassy and d minimum amount one shud av concerning d statement of acc...tanks
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Ndeedee: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na wa O. So they have started giving Visas to Nigerians at the Polish embassy in Abuja? Thought they stopped giving Visas to Nigerians to come here for studies? Hmmm
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Pasdeprix: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2014
diamondsare4eva: @Pasdeprix, Can you please tell me the amount on your travel insurance and the insurance company the polish embassy require at their embassy in Abuja? Can you share your experience and documents requested

I used Mansard insurance, I hrd u can use IGI I dnt knw as long as it's recognized by Schenghen countries it's ok! Pls read my previous post on all u need 2 knw abt documentation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.