Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know (17592 Views)

Best Soccer Prediction And Football Tips......you Really Need To See It / Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Tini(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2008
Not needed, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by KollyJay(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2008
@Tini

Bro, re u crazy? where did u get all that? cool, , good work! keep it up plz.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Jeovy(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2008
@Tini, you deserve to be FIFA president with this history. cool
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Tini(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2008
Na research o!
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by eldee(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2008
Jeovy:

@Tini, you deserve to be FIFA president with this history. cool
Shior. . .If you think so, the what will we give Wiki for gathering the names
It pains me when people go googling stuff and killing the fun. . .
Coming here to discover new stuff was fun, I hope the moderator deletes that post
My days, all I had to do was take a part of the list and copy-pasted it on google, always works grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_(soccer)_families_of_note

Tini:

Na research o!
Research does not mean typing 'brother in football' on google
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by CrazyMan(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2008
Footballers,

KANU and OGBONNA KANU

RIO FERDINARD and LES FERDINARD

DAVID MILITO and GABRIEL MILITO

OTHERS INCLUDE

PHCN and NEPA (Identical twins)

NNPC and SHELL

EFCC and NAFDAC

POLICE and KAI

OBASANJO and ATIKU

PDP and AC

FASHOLA and OBANIKORO

REV. KING and T.B JOSHUA
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Tini(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2008
@ eldee
then wat does research mean.

That was to show u that it wasnt from my head.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by orijajoogu: 11:44am On May 24, 2008
IBB and ABDULSALAM. They are both dribblers. Not forgeting their late Brother ABACHA ( R.I.H)
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by dee02(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2008
eldee:

Coming here to discover new stuff was fun, I hope the moderator deletes that post
My days, all I had to do was take a part of the list and copy-pasted it on google, always works grin

Damn right!

Tini:

Na research o!

Google and wikipedia to the rescue

Copying and pasting doesnt deserve a pat on the back

Research is not when u lift from left, right and centre and pass it off without referencing

It is just unnecessary extension of the the pages on this thread

PLAGIARISM PLUS LIFTING ON THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!

You berra reference it before they clamp a lawsuit on u TINI
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by pappilo(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2008
Marcus and darren bent

They are not brothers oh!!!!!
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by vikiviko(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2008
The Laudrup brothers
Neville's
Finidi and Igenewari[late]George
Toure's
Ikechukwu's
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Mosetra(f): 2:51pm On May 24, 2008
John Fashanu and Justin Fashanu (RIP)
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Mosetra(f): 3:03pm On May 24, 2008
Rio Ferdinand and Les Ferdinand are not brothers. They are cousins

Rio and Anton Ferdinand are brothers
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by CrazyMan(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2008
Mosetra:

Rio Ferdinand and Les Ferdinand are not brothers. They are cousins

Rio and Anton Ferdinand are brothers
Say who; don't you see that thy look very much alike?
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Mosetra(f): 5:13pm On May 24, 2008
shoo!! so because they look alike they must be brothers? well, cousin or uncle - that is what Les is to Rio.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by dee02(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2008
crazykid:

Say who; don't you see that thy look very much alike?

so looking alike automatically means they are brothers or does it define a direct relationship?!

WAT A JOKE

RIO and LES aint brotha's and d/atz d fact

accept it or bust!
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by dee02(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2008
Mosetra:

shoo!! so because they look alike they must be brothers? well, cousin or uncle - that is what Les is to Rio.

Dont mind d dum-dum jare! grin
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Jeovy(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2008
eldee:

I guess wiki does not belong to this forum,u know it is not easy to get this site and feed us with it. well done Tini
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by collinx(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2008
The wright-philips
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by collinx(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2008
Not forgetting the babayaros
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by superboi(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2008
kenneth malitoli and murdor malitoli
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by superboi(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2008
all de diarras,keita,toure and all other footballers in mali,cote di vore et al, na one passport dey take enter europe so they be brodas cool
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Tylenol: 10:56pm On May 24, 2008
Sir Bobby Charlton and Jack Charlton.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 24, 2008
Have u all forgotten Roberto bagio and his brother
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Mineomine: 1:59am On May 25, 2008
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Baro(m): 3:40am On May 25, 2008
Adam Ndlovu and Peter Ndlovu

John Utaka and Peter Utaka

Augustine Eguavoen and "Teacher"(nickname) Eguavoen (was far better than Eguavoen, but, )

Efetobore Sodje , Sam Sodje, and Akpo Sodje

Hossam Hassan and Ibrahim Hassan(Twin)

Uche Ike and Uche Kalu

Emile Mpenza and Mbo Mpenza

Abedi Ayew (Pele) and Kwame Ayew(Abedi Pele's brother)

Felix Katongo and Christopher Katongo

Vincent Enyeama and Aniekam(Hope am correct) Enyeama

Celestine Babayaro, Emmanuel Babayaro, and Victor Babayaro

Oman Biyik and Kana Biyik

Taribo West and Taye Taiwo grin grin
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by OsunAmazon: 10:02am On May 25, 2008
REV. KING and T.B JOSHUA
Lol, Hilarious.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by OsunAmazon: 10:04am On May 25, 2008
Celestine Babayaro, Emmanuel Babayaro, and Victor Babayaro
Question: Are the babayaros hausas or Middle belters?
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Nobody: 10:15am On May 25, 2008
PDP and INEC grin
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by ritchboy(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2008
xtiano ronaldo & ronaldo lima grin
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by oziomatv(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2008
ritchboy:

xtiano ronaldo & ronaldo lima grin

Christian Ronaldo is from portugal while Ronaldo Lima is Brazilian They do not relate in any form besides Ronaldo Lima is not a pure white while[b] Christian Ronaldo is white[/b].
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by hustler(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2008
i thot the title of the thread was BEST SOCCER PLAYING BROTHERS and not SOCCER PLAYING BROTHERS,

Now errbody wants to show they know brothers that play soccer. Like the crappy Sodje brothers. So i can even mention my next door neighbour and his brother who play "monkey post" on our street abi??

Anywayz best soccer playing brothers that i have seen would be the Laudrup brothers hands down. The De Boer brothers of Holland too come close in terms of quality of their displays.

But presently i'd have to say the best are the Toure brothers hands down,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odewingie, Martins & Taiwo Dropped For AFCON 2013 / Mohamed Salah Covers For GQ Magazine [photos] / Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.