Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know (17617 Views)

Best Soccer Prediction And Football Tips......you Really Need To See It / Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by medjai(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
dayokanu:

OKO[/b]cha, [b]OKO[/b]ronkwo, [b]OKO[/b]sieme, [b]OKO[/b]komaiko

y[b]OBO
, Nw[b]OBO[/b]do, Chris [b]OBO[/b]doand [b]OBO[/b]wunmi
you've lost it totally grin

@topic:
Lars and Sven Bender(twins) - Germany
Xabi and Mikel Alonso - Spain
Roberto and Dino Baggio - Italy
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by chamotex(m): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2010
NEPA and PHCN
Titus Bramble and Tes Bramble grin grin grin got to be the shittiest brothers ever
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by asha80(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2010
medjai:

@topic:

Roberto Baggio and Dino baggio were not related let alone being brothers.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by tkb417(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2010
u dey mind dem

someone even said Marcus and Darren bent grin grin

what about me and my bro

tkb and dkb. we'll soon sign for clubs in qatar dont worry

@Topic
laudrup brothers i think were the best
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by aswani(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
Monday and Austin Eguavoen
Femi and Segun Olukanmi
David and Albert Addi
Peter and Joseph Egharevba
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by babyboy3(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
someone even said Marcus and Darren bent

The were not related let alone brothers

Jack and Bobby Charlton
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by chic2pimp(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
LAUDRUP BROTHERS!!!. Most especially the genuis called Michael.

asha 80:

Djalma santos and Nilton Santos - Brazil
Socrates and Rai - Brazil

Good List

medjai:

@topic:
Not Related.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by medjai(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
asha 80:

Roberto Baggio and Dino baggio were not related let alone being brothers.
chic2pimp:

LAUDRUP BROTHERS!!!. Most especially the genuis called Michael.

Good List
Not Related.
my bad

Hakan and Murat Yakin - Switzerland. Very good guys

John Chukwudi and Peter Utaka - Nigeria

Fabio and Paolo Cannavaro - Italy

Niko and Robert Kovac - Croatia

Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan(twins) - Egypt

Roy and Robbie Keane - Ireland

Kevin Prince and Jerome Boateng - Ghana and Germany respectively

Giovani and Johnathan Dos Santos - Mexico
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by chic2pimp(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2010
medjai:

Fabio and Paolo Cannavaro - Italy
If Paolo Cannavaro was English, he probably would be rated higher than he currently is. Unfortunately or should I say fortunately in Italy, we've been spoilt with a number of Great defenders over the years.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by asha80(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2010
medjai:

my bad

Roy and Robbie Keane - Ireland

Guy you don come with another gaffe again.These two are not related let alone being brothers.Not everyone that answers the same surname are related.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF / Golden Boy 2019 Nominees: De Ligt, Vinicius, Hudson-odoi, Kean & Felix Included / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.