Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know (17620 Views)

Best Soccer Prediction And Football Tips......you Really Need To See It / Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by frankogbu(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2008
@ CRAZYKIZ

YOUR ARE A BOMB ON THIS THREAD.

JUST DAT U OMITTED:

TAFA AND RIBADU (BOTH PLAYED FOR NPF UNITED)
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by denony(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2008
the two footballer brothers i know is

CORRUPTION AND TERMINATION

But i think the best of all is me and my girl friend lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by cescky(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2008
rigobert song , alex song
gyans of ghana
obj and gbenga objs wife lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Mosetra(f): 6:20pm On May 25, 2008
@ dee02
thanks bro smiley have a lovely week ahead
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by mukina2: 6:29pm On May 25, 2008
cescky:

rigobert song , alex song

They are not brothers,

Rigobert is the Uncle and Alex is his Nephew
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by CrazyMan(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2008
frankogbu:

@ CRAZYKIZ

YOUR ARE A BOMB ON THIS THREAD.

JUST DAT You OMITTED:

TAFA AND RIBADU (BOTH PLAYED FOR NPF UNITED)
Yea; and
YAR'ADUA and ASARI DOKUBA (Niger Delta United)
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by ruudcruise(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2008
Gabriel Milito and David Milito
Emmanuel Amunieke and kelvin Amunieke
Gary and phil Neville
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by pak: 7:37pm On May 25, 2008
@Mukina

you really are special

your post on the first page on this thread is a sure winner

come to think of it I'v never seen any girl (or probably any guy)

who knows or loves the game as much as u do.

do u really stay in Gambia?

Well for me, my fav soccer brothers

are Frank and Ron de boer.

Any body remember that maradona also

had a brother who played soccer

His name was Raul or something
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by mukina2: 7:49pm On May 25, 2008
Thanks smiley wink

Yeah i do stay in the Gambia
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by OsunAmazon: 8:55pm On May 25, 2008
Question: Are the babayaros hausas or Middle belters?
Somebody please answer my question about the babayaros because celestine will soon be my baby daddy.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by techie(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2008
Moses Kpakor & Tefa Kpakor

I wonder where they are now
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by folahann(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2008
The Toures have a striker brother who plays in Ukraine; Ibrahim Toure
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Baro(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2008
Sorry, i need to make a correction, for the Babayaros, Victor is not one of them, he only happens to be one of the players adopted by one Bababyaro, same man who adopted Celestine and Emmanuel

Meaning that Babayaro isnt their real surnames
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by segun44: 10:24pm On May 25, 2008
the bent family
neville brothers
kallon family
toure brothers
de boer brothers
rio ferdinand and anton ferdinand
oliseh brothers
kone brothers
kalous'
E.T.C
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by dee02(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2008
Baro:

Sorry, i need to make a correction, for the Babayaros, Victor is not one of them, he only happens to be one of the players adopted by one Bababyaro, same man who adopted Celestine and Emmanuel

Meaning that Babayaro isnt their real surnames

Very correct

I read that in a paper today!
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Baro(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2008
Yep, and i think the real surname for Celestine and Emmanuel is Iwoha, means they are from the East
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by ruudcruise(m): 2:19am On May 26, 2008
Sir Bobby Charlton and Brain Chalrton
Gonzalo Huiguian and Lopez Huiguian
Renato Augusto and Renato Lima
The Seedoff's
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by marosky(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2008
Please , does anybody know if Rabiu and Mohammed Ibrahim of the the victorious 2007 Golden Eaglets are brothers.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by marosky(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2008
Socrates and Rai(former brazilian and PSG captain)
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by tjadeba(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2008
i thot the title of the thread was BEST SOCCER PLAYING BROTHERS and not SOCCER PLAYING BROTHERS,

Now errbody wants to show they know brothers that play soccer. Like the crappy Sodje brothers. So i can even mention my next door neighbour and his brother who play "monkey post" on our street abi??

Anywayz best soccer playing brothers that i have seen would be the Laudrup brothers hands down. The De Boer brothers of Holland too come close in terms of quality of their displays.

But presently i'd have to say the best are the Toure brothers hands down

thats the essence of the post.or rather i should put it like this, who is your favourite football playing brothers(retired or still active)?
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 26, 2008
Salomon and Bonaventure Kalou
The Filippini Brothers(Antonio and Emanuelle)
Alaiksandr and Vycheslav(Sp?) Hleb
Christoph and Malte Metzelder
Christian and Massimoemiliano Vieri
Matteo and Marco Brighi
Kolo and Yaya Toure.
Murat and Hakin Yakin
Andres Aimar the brother of Pablo Aimar
The Zewlakow brothers (Marcin plays for Mouscron squad, Michal in Anderlecht)
The Mpenza brothers (Emile plays for Hamburg, Mbo for Anderlecht)
The Riise brothers (John Arne Liverpool, Bjorn Helge FC Brussels)
The Grégoire brothers (Christophe Mouscron (Anderlecht since January), Sébastien (played for Standard Liège))
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by dee02(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2008
Common sense should prevail on this thread

I don't see the fucking point in absolutely clogging up the message board with loads of info

Especially when some of the names that keep getting repeated has been posted before

It is now more like a case of printing WAEC and JAMB results on NAIRALAND
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 26, 2008
dee02:

Common sense should prevail on this thread

I don't see the fucking point in absolutely clogging up the message board with loads of info

Especially when some of the names that keep getting repeated has been posted before

It is now more like a case of printing WAEC and JAMB results on NAIRALAND

@dee02 . If you nothing to add to the list , you are allowed to (S-T-F-O)
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by dee02(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2008
rb:

@dee02 . If you nothing to add to the list , you are allowed to (S-T-F-O)

Use your head u bloody gay!

Oh i can see u have pruned down the whole list you lifted from FIFA website, now u r thinking!
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by tjadeba(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2008
@rb,
do you realy know the message of this post?how many of those soccer playing brothers have you seen in action or know?, to be able to arrive at such long list?i beleive you copied and pasted it from somewhere.although thanks for the information, it could still be useful
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 27, 2008
@tjadeba . Believe it or not i've watched 80% 1 0r 2 video clips of those brother's i mentioned on the pitch . Thanx for your compliment it showed me that Fair Play still exist on thiese board.

@dee02 - lol @ You , Thankx for being a threat anyway but 1 piece of advice is when the going get's tough : The tough get's going . In the End those that fail are those that never tried . Please get me solution to the question i asked you . F**L

@Mukina - Keep Moderating as we will keep making the soccer forum tight for them all hater's to see.

Need to run a lil bit . catch up with u guy's Later
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by qss: 2:27pm On May 27, 2008
Hello Nairalanders.
Please, I want to know what is required to get a company registered with CAC? The company is SERVICE provider company.
Thanks.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by dee02(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2008
qss:

Hello Nairalanders.
Please, I want to know what is required to get a company registered with CAC? The company is SERVICE provider company.
Thanks.

How is this relevant to this thread now ehn?!

Did u not read the thread before you posted the rubbish above here?!

ZOOM
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by randa(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2008
yaya,kolo and ibrahim toure
stephane and steve dalmat
kana and oman biyik
hamit and halil altintop
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by minto(m): 1:49am On May 28, 2008
qss:

Hello Nairalanders.
Thanks.

You don miss road bro. carry this question go business section.

@ post
The best players of our time are Obangida brothers; don't know if any of you have seen them play before.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2008
Michael and Brian Laudrup
Closely followed by The De Boer Brothers: Frank and Ronald

It's hard to see any set of brothers that have accomplished as much as these two sets.
Re: The Best Soccer Playing Brothers You Know by Royce29: 5:29pm On May 28, 2008
ruudcruise:

Sir Bobby Charlton and Brain Chalrton
Gonzalo Huiguian and Lopez Huiguian
Renato Augusto and Renato Lima
The Seedoff's

the seedoffs! how original

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF / Golden Boy 2019 Nominees: De Ligt, Vinicius, Hudson-odoi, Kean & Felix Included / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.