Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (61504 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by kawkab: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2013
This couple's marriage is really starting on a difficult note. Hope they can cope with the pressure
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by nedu2000(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2013
mchileks4luv:
Let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ask Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ ♓☺ are Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ so sure it was the couple dat wroTe the letter,all this dat is happuning is formality,the couples are enjoying their honey moon, Your̶̲̥̅̊ church leaders are just acting all dis delima so that fellow members will not feel bad,so dat the church will not b divide.the deed is done so why are D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ deciving them self."the couples are suspended"imagin who cares.even the couples might not feel it cus they are not in nigeria even if they are it just medicine after death.those going 2 dat church i wish them all best of luck,
they had to do something after d wedding had happen,if they had kept quiet,it would seem its because its the overseer's son,I'm not a deeper life guy,but that's their doctrine and we have to respect dat at least it doesn't entail the members go commit crime

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by MrScript(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2013
we shud't 4get dt d Bible hs standards nd dt our normal Pentecostal churches nd even orthodox Church all aware of dia mistakes. A normal human being s nt supposed 2 perforate his/her hair. Indecent dressing in d house of God s nt supposed 2 b condoled @ all. ..We shud encourage d truf nd DClC instead of condemn dem.More grease 2 dia elbow

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Story!!! Medicine after death!

Where was the marriage committee when she wore that dress? Where were they when she wed with dress? Were they not supposed to "scrutinise" the dress before the wedding day? Let's even pretend they forgot to; then they saw her in the church with all the "lower than standard" dressing and make up and still wed them? Would they have wed them if they were "common" people?

They are just doing all these to appease to the dissappointed society and members and that even worsens the hypocrisy cos it begs the question; why wed them in the first place? Until dey can provide the answer to that question, they should all hide their heads in shame!

I'm sure most of those members that attended the wedding enjoyed the Limousine ride and ate the cake, now they are decieving themselves.

Deeper life Pastors/elders should stop ridiculing themselves! We can see beyond the facade!

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by sobaemma(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2013
kumuyi did the right thing,pls when u criticise the government i will join u,criticise the masses i will join u but u see anything involving God,plssssssssssssssss dont,am not a deeper and not planning to be,dont say its just typing not saying,pals God knows and will take action,when God was punishing isreal for the wrong they did,he turn and say those who mock at u and saying things about u i will destroy 2 despite isreal sinned,talkmore of kumuyi?thats one of african first and anointed,humble,non political pastor,it a warning, beware

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by sunwalk(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2013
vowiski: After deceiving gullible members to die in poverty..

SHAME!!!

The leadership will receive the hammer once John takes over the Church.. hehe cheesy
bia my friend, dat church is nt a kingdom wia leadership is passed from father to son. as for the isues abt d church, if u are a member of d church, u hv decided to abide by its principles, the same applies to other churches. whether they modify d bible to fit them dats their business. have u ever asked urself why u re stil in ur church after al dat people are sayin abt ur church. hv u ever wondered y people in deeperlife are stil there? they where nt chained to d church, u can chose to leave or stay. its abot ur conviction. if they disciplline u 4 any reason u re stil nt chained down 2 d church to serve d punishment. why do u criticize d church? let them b for once. if u say any thing against dat church and its practices u re obviously babling. work out ur own salvation. u hv ur church principle, follow it. they have their principle, let them be. dont call them hypocrytes, its judgemental, u cant b d judge. i remain a loyal deeperlifer.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by MaziOmenuko: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2013
". . . My yoke is easy, and my burden light"

Deeper life are making God's yoke heavier than it is.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by sobaemma(m): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2013
the nemesis may be diasterous,u might not even know what cause it in future,am sure most of ur parents were born to hear this kumuyi,so either u respect his ministry for his age,or ultimately ThE GRACE OF GOD OVER HIM
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by saintgwizard(m): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Rubbish! Cooked up lies to cover the obvious. Do I need to be reminded constantly of what is right if it is actually right? It shows that John does not believe and will never believe in such a backward doctrine. It show how far men try to keep others in boundage themselves cannot beer.

Somethings I ask myself, what will become of men who refrained themselves of almost every good thing in life to see the so called new generation christains in heaven
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Diligence: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2013
For places of worship where anything goes, no qualms, but for a church that preaches and practises holiness in this sinful and adulterous generation, then there must be standards in alignment with the bible.

In summary, where there is no regulation, there is no compliance.

A church that stands for nothing, falls for everything/anything.

Are u worshipping in a place where Jesus Christ CANNOT even grace the wedding ceremony? Abi biblical standard don change?

Shame to all those churches/christians who frown at this discipline! Shame to all those who expose instead of cover their unclothedness! Shame to all sons and daughters of vipers, who are pained, because holiness once again in upheld!

Shame! Shame! And repent otherwise, ye shall likewise perish!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Misterc(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2013
undecided
kulyie: honestly things like this suprises me.like my pastor will say start where the bible starts and stop where the bible stops.if you as a christian irrespective of denomination reads your bible well you will not be easily moved by hypocritical man made laws and doctrines.please where in the bible did God say you should not wear lipstick or make your hair look good or wear a particular kind of wedding gown.if there is anything to go by,the bible emphasized on modesty and placing more emphasis on internal beauty and grace.you can look good with a beautiful wedding gown,right make up in simplicity and class,right hair and still be modest and as for jwelries let them continue deceiving themselves.the private jet or commercial plane that their members enter,no be steel they take make am,some of the architectural design,no be steel,some bibles,no be steel.abi where in the bible did jesus state categorically that thou shall not wear earing and necklace.smh
Are they Angry that тнє wedding did not take place in Tнєяє own church?
Are they Angry that Tнєяє offerring is also part of тнє money used for тнє buying of тнє huge cake and hiring of тнє Limousine?
Are they Angry that тнє Couple's wedding standard is way too high for their fancies?
Or тнє fact that тнє wedding gown was not "COMMISSIONED" by Tнєяє team of "EXPERTS"
I just dont get this joke...
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by sunwalk(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2013
bettymafy: Story!!! Medicine after death!

Where was the marriage committee when she wore that dress? Where were they when she wed with dress? Were they not supposed to "scrutinise" the dress before the wedding day? Let's even pretend they forgot to; then they saw her in the church with all the "lower than standard" dressing and make up and still wed them? Would they have wed them if they were "common" people?

They are just doing all these to appease to the dissappointed society and members and that even worsens the hypocrisy cos it begs the question; why wed them in the first place? Until dey can provide the answer to that question, they should all hide their heads in shame!

I'm sure most of those members that attended the wedding enjoyed the Limousine ride and ate the cake, now they are decieving themselves.

Deeper life Pastors/elders should stop ridiculing themselves! We can see beyond the facade!
Madam read wel b4 u coment. first off, the women who monitored d prep did nt approve of d gown, so they hurriedly sew anoda on d day b4 d wedding. wen d wedding started, d leader did nt c d new one. by d tym they did, it was too late. and for the record, deeperlife are nt yet liecenced to handle d ceremony, hence it wil cause disruption and penality if they interfered wit an already started event. hence they just had to tag along for formality sake. d discipline was passed later one. read wella

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by bebechuks: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2013
Great this is the church I like, no discrmination.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: lol abi o.no wonder the bride was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable during the wedding and was forcing out smiles because she knew the punishments that awaits her and her husband.the husband too had that look in his face but he tried covering it up more than the wife
Lol. Didn't get to watch the video but I can imagine.
I bet the Jamo pastors would be like "what be wrong wita dis couuple, dem nota love each oda? Why dem a wanna git married den. Shiet."
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by chei: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2013
slimyem: There's actually no point serving any suspension. There are living churches all over where they can move to and develop a personal relationship with God not allow themselves be burdened by this yoke of slavery.
Christ has set us free for freedom!

Yes o! Thats why we now have "Gay christians" and what not.
Praise the Lord!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by chei: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2013
If this news is actually true, then I must say I'm impressed with the church. I really am.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by toskut(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Rubbish yan.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Oyinprince(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2013
Jeez,Just because she was looking too beautiful n she wore a beautiful gown.Mst every1 luk ugly lyk dem 4God sake,even Jesus wore d best clothes in his tym.Deeper life does nt know anytin about xtianity,dey r jst 4lowin manmade laws, bunch of hypocrites
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by drealsirhid: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2013
Diligence: For places of worship where anything goes, no qualms, but for a church that preaches and practises holiness in this sinful and adulterous generation, then there must be standards in alignment with the bible.

In summary, where there is no regulation, there is no compliance.

A church that stands for nothing, falls for everything/anything.

Are u worshipping in a place where Jesus Christ CANNOT even grace the wedding ceremony? Abi biblical standard don change?

Shame to all those churches/christians who frown at this discipline! Shame to all those who expose instead of cover their unclothedness! Shame to all sons and daughters of vipers, who are pained, because holiness once again in upheld!

Shame! Shame! And repent otherwise, ye shall likewise perish!

Thank you very much. On a. Lighter note, I don't think there is anyone that is chained in the church and not free to. Leave at any time of his/her choice. Every association has its own body of rules and principles, to which members subscribe to and must comply with, the failure of which attracts discipline as we have here. If the church had not taken this step, these protesters would stil protest. The church has done what it considers appropriate(and so too by all moral standards), and I don't see any illegality in what they have done

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls can you explain to me what jesus says about "the narrow way that leads to heaven"If christianity
ty is in the way of the world why is it dat the way to heaven is narrow. Think about this.
Mazi_Omenuko: ". . . My yoke is easy, and my burden light"

Deeper life are making God's yoke heavier than it is.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Oyinprince(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2013
@d_realsirhid they suld leave the couple nd stop making dem feel guilt 4 doin notin wrong
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by searay(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2013
Where is the place of forgiveness?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by elari(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2013
one of the reason i will remain a catholic faithful for life.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2013
...Making me laugh. Some people don't even read their Bible to know what christ is sayin. they only listen to their pastor who seem to be deceiving them because of Title dey are paying in Church. Such people will come to Nairaland and starting contributing to the scripture such has"Christ has set us free" I am sorry for you. You have forgotten that christ is against worldliness?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by BSF: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2013
kefmawin: I think the moderators here are up to something by their unreasonable repetition of what has since been laid to rest.
I smell foul in this whole discussion.
Even though I do not encourage people to exalt a denomination, I must say that this looks like a calculated attempt to rubbish a church that sincerely follows the word of God to the best of their understanding irrespective of who is hurt. Though we may all have our different views.

This thread was earlier discussed on this link :
https://www.nairaland.com/1341869/pastor-kumuyis-son-apologises-deeper-life/18

Here many comments were made which should have ended this matter. I sense mischief and it seems Nairaland specializes in posing affronts to the ministers of God and the church of the Living God.

Remember you may answer for everything you say or do.
The so-called christians who take delight in all these and bring up threads that encourage others who no nothing about the christian faith to blaspheme should beware as this is not healthy for their spiritual and physical well being.

What is the purpose of bringing up this discussion again after it has been trashed out on the below link? :
https://www.nairaland.com/1341869/pastor-kumuyis-son-apologises-deeper-life/18

Could this be joblessness or calculated attempt to defame a church known for their emphasis on The totality of the word and Holiness without which no man shall see God?

Enough of this absurdity.
The most important thing is for everyone of us to evaluate our personal stand with God. Should you get to the end of your life here on earth where will you spend your eternity?

The one who go to church and still practices sin is doomed (Revelation 21:8,27; Ephesians 5:3-7 ).
The one who is wise will examine himself and where in doubt quickly repent and accept His grace and mercy by putting faith in Christ for real salvation and life transformation.

Be wise friends so that you do not begin to cry for mercy when it is too late. This is the day of salvation. Let the scorners and scoffers continue but time shall tell.

Love you all
@kefmawin :This is a thread that is generating lots of traffic(which is good business for Seun). You see the number of pages that has been posted at least 10. That is why the thread is coming up again. Business. Religion sells in Africa!!!!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Oyinprince(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2013
@toyonnet wat is wordly about the couple's wedding?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Forgiveness is in the place of discipline
searay: Where is the place of forgiveness?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2013
I at least like their vigor and unbias approach to giving punishment. However, I think that they should take a second look at the issue of earrings, makeups, etc. The bible didnt condemn these things to enhance one's beauty. I think they misunderstood the meaning of 1Pet. 3:3-5 and other scripture they may offer as support. With careful and exegetic analysis of that 1Peter will help in solving the problem.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by henryadex(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2013
All this self made regulations that has nothing to do with salvation should be stopped by these hypocritical christian
See what the bible says concerning hypocrites Matthew 21;31= Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2013
@oyinprince Is there different in the way the couple dress to the way someone in the world dress?OOos
Someone who kill people for Money rituals,One who steal? Think about that
Oyinprince: @toyonnet wat is wordly about the couple's wedding?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by vislabraye(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2013
I find this laughable. Am sure with what has happened, I see a revolution. That's the problem with man made religion.
But to me, the couple did nothing wrong. I just dey laff my own.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Oyinprince(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2013
toyonnet: @oyinprince Is there different in the way the couple dress to the way someone in the world dress?OOos
Someone who kill people for Money rituals,One who steal? Think about that
so any1 wu luks 2gud is a thief/ritualist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.