Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

A Student And His Computer Instructor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Student And His Computer Instructor. (1592 Views)

I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni / Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student And His Computer Instructor. by AdolorLew(m): 1:17am On May 16, 2008
Have u seen a situation where a student is been sent 2 skool 2 learn and she began 2 fall in love wit his Instructor. Plz say something in dis case. Tanx,
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by 4Him1(m): 1:21am On May 16, 2008
what do you want us to say? Tanx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by StephenP(m): 1:23am On May 16, 2008
[size=13pt]I don't understand. Can you explain it better? Tanx.[/size]
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by ikamefa(f): 1:26am On May 16, 2008
" grin "

Adolor Lew:

Have u seen a situation where a student is been sent 2 school 2 learn and she began 2 fall in love wit his Instructor. Please say something in this case. Tanx,

what is there to say? Tanx, you've said it all Tanx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by Nobody: 1:27am On May 16, 2008
You guys are not serious. Tanx tongue grin
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by StephenP(m): 1:30am On May 16, 2008
Adolor Lew:

Have u seen a situation where a student is been sent 2 school 2 learn and she began 2 fall in love wit his Instructor. Please say something in this case. Tanx,

[size=13pt]@poster, is the said student a male or a female? Tanx.[/size]
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by Nobody: 1:31am On May 16, 2008
Lmao, Tanx cheesy
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by ikamefa(f): 1:32am On May 16, 2008
Adolor Lew:

she is prolly both ! " grin " Tanx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by AdolorLew(m): 1:33am On May 16, 2008
The person in question is a girl while d instructor is a guy,
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by StephenP(m): 1:35am On May 16, 2008
Adolor Lew:

The person in question is a girl while d instructor is a guy,
[size=13pt]Ok. So do you want to modify your post? Tanx.[/size]
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by Rebellious(f): 1:38am On May 16, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]@poster, is the said student a male or a female? Tanx.[/size]

grin Tanx.
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by StephenP(m): 1:40am On May 16, 2008
[size=13pt]@Rebellious, How you doing? Tanx.[/size]
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by Rebellious(f): 1:44am On May 16, 2008
@StephenP, I'm good. What's up? Tanx.
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by StephenP(m): 1:47am On May 16, 2008
Rebellious:

@StephenP, I'm good. What's up? Tanx.
[size=13pt]I'm ok. So I was just wondering, is it just me or is it by coincidence that we sign on about the same time? Tanx.[/size]
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by Rebellious(f): 1:52am On May 16, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I'm ok. So I was just wondering, is it just me or is it by coincidence that we sign on about the same time? Tanx.[/size]

Are you trying to say I'm stalking you? angry angry cheesy By the way, how would you know that Sir without snooping around in my area? Tanx.
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by debosky(m): 1:53am On May 16, 2008
I smell looove in the air tongue
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by sheniqua: 1:56am On May 16, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-134552.0.html

@ poster what happened to the above thread?

BTW t'anx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by StephenP(m): 1:59am On May 16, 2008
Rebellious:

Are you trying to say I'm stalking you? angry angry cheesy By the way, how would you know that Sir without snooping around in my area? Tanx.
[size=13pt]Never said anything of that sort. I just noticed it that's all. So is it coincidental? Tanx.[/size]

debosky:

[size=13pt]Debo, are you sure? Tanx.[/size]
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by 4Him1(m): 2:01am On May 16, 2008
please say something to Adolor, Tanx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by debosky(m): 2:03am On May 16, 2008
what is up with this 'Tanx' business, have y'all got a virus or something?

@ Stephen

Treat her well or you'll have to answer to me wink
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by 4Him1(m): 2:03am On May 16, 2008
Debo carry ya love comot hia, Tanx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by Rebellious(f): 2:06am On May 16, 2008
debosky:

cheesy cheesy You are mistaken. Tanx.

StephenP:

[size=13pt]Never said anything of that sort. I just noticed it that's all. So is it coincidental? Tanx.[/size]

Yeah let's go with that, shall we? Tanx.

4 Him:

Debo carry ya love comot hia, thanks

4Him, please tell him. Tanx.
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by Tonim(f): 2:20am On May 16, 2008
@OP

Could you please elaborate on the student/teacher thing ? Tanx.
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by beila05(m): 4:57am On May 16, 2008
There is nothing new under the sun , tanx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by 4Him1(m): 5:30am On May 16, 2008
beila05:

There is nothing new under the sun , thanks

and that is the end of the story, Tanx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by nkc(m): 5:33am On May 16, 2008
i just dey laff at dis funny people here sef, grin grin grin grin grin grin make i no forget TANKISI grin grin grin
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by somze(f): 7:02am On May 16, 2008
So damn funny grin . . . Tanx wink
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by tngtech(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2008
What the hell is wrong with everyone in this room. Tanx
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by t0kunb0(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2008
@tng

i fink dey all got "TANX-fever" shocked

tanx tongue
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by MyPeace(f): 10:01am On May 16, 2008
nairaland no go kill me ooo, before l forget - TANX
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by Steroid101(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2008
Adolor and everybody, TANX
Re: A Student And His Computer Instructor. by sylvao2000(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2008
lol this forum none go fit kill me never everyday na different talented citizen they come up here, you are all bless , TANKS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Double Date More Than Guys / Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" / Is It Normal For Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.