Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? (5131 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by lauryn(f): 3:21am On Jun 02, 2006
I dont think u got this VISA, cos if u did, u wouldnt be seeking people's opinion to get outta nigeria. no offence
Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by ajadudu: 4:28am On Jun 02, 2006
LOLLOLLOL

Enemies of progress, ehm bashali, as you just enter the foray, take am easy. I don't have 2 years experience, I have[b] lived in Canada for 2 years [/b] check my earlier thread aight? I have a total of 10 years experience in the field. And since you know about Toronto Star, maybe you could advice your friend liketoo that www.monster.ca and www.workopolis.com are not 419 sites but legits job sites?   shocked

looktoo, why did Seun not post the IP now? Seun why now? hahahha.

Wake up guys, I have very transferable IT skills and have worked for fortune 100 companies 8 out of my 10 years, I will not roll off d contents of my resume, no point(y shd i?). You will call me more names, I will try and defend it etc. And on and on it will go.

So let this end , bashali, I hope I have somewhat answerd you, liketoo, call the police ( I wonder what you actually have to say??)  and stop empty threats let this thread just end.
Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by Hotstepper(f): 5:45am On Jun 02, 2006
@ajadudu, hahaha, u r 4nny, lol@enemy of progress, u learnt dat 4rom MKEM OWOH huh, i love it when he sayz it, tongue
Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by Scorpio(f): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2006
Ajadudu relax jor, haters gon always hate.
Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by ajadudu: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2006
@Hotstepper,  no Nkem Owoh learnt from me, kiddin, yes o I love d guy, hilarious

@Scorpio, in fact 2 much of dem
Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by ernal(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2007
nice, well i would love to connect with ajadudu and Liketoo,my email is larryboysnut@yahoo.com

cheers
Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by Sirteeva: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
Simply said, your friend should stay put in Nigeria. I live in the States and would trade places with him any day of the week. When you are making that kinda money in your OWN country, you definitely don't want to leave that to live a second class citizen lifestyle somewhere else!
Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by symbian03(m): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2010
Hmmm but 400k no be yam oo
Re: Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? by Rare(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2010
Liketoo:

It is not only in South Africa , it is everywhere, NO BLACK person would ever be the president of USA. so is Canada,,

mmhh, guess you've been proved wrong on this one.

BTW, @Liketoo, generally your self-expression isn't convincing enough to energize your arguments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Time In Ghana: Personal Experience / I Want To Relocate To Kenya Nairobi And I Will Need Help / My Experience At Nigeria Immigration Office, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.