Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Stock Broking Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Stock Broking Software (1891 Views)

Stock Broking Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stock Broking Software by TBits: 11:36am On May 16, 2008
An easy to use Stock Broking Software complete with General Ledger Accounting, Share Certificate Tracking, Portfolio and Stock Holdings Management Taylor made for the Nigerian Market at an affordable price. Call 07028406643 for a Demo and Further Discussion
Re: Stock Broking Software by sbucareer(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2008

Thanks for your advertisement and was wondering if your software would look something like this.

I have a company that might just be interested but I need to see the look and feel for the Client View and Admin View. They must all be a web application running on any language.

Re: Stock Broking Software by TBits: 6:44pm On May 16, 2008
The software is a windows application running on sqlserver. like i said it is taylor made for the nigerian market. the image you have seems like a web application that has acces to live feeds from a stock exchange server. the nigerian market does not have that access to the nigerian stock exchange servers. So programmers generally create a reliable backoffice application that can be fed with information(daily) generated by the stock exchange (not live) and generate administrative and client reports.
Re: Stock Broking Software by kovie: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2010
i will like to know more kindly contact me through
"ben.ukuts@kofanasecurities.com or 80884035314
Re: Stock Broking Software by webmonkey(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2010

I have a strategy that can return 3% monthly for any amount invested. 3X12=36% a year. No bank in this world would give you such a return.

My trading platform uses a ROBOT that I have design to execute strategy that uses Margingale and Edging theory. Basically, it says "Whatever goes up must come down". Based on this principle, I was able to formulate a strategy that only takes profit whether the indicator goes up or down

If you are interested email me [email=dalan.quaice@googlemail.com?sbuject:Trading+FX]Webmonkey[/email]

Re: Stock Broking Software by candylips(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
^^

so you think we are fools here. 3% every month.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of A Programmer / I Need A Really Good Programmer As partner / Software Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.