Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? (2866 Views)

Slim Ladies/fat Ladies, Which One Is Awesome Especially In D Bedroom / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by akinnex(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2008
Na wa ooooooooooooooooooooo.
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by NubianQ(f): 5:12pm On May 18, 2008
i dont want any obstructions, no boxers or pants allowed. i want the Jimmy available at first sight! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by frank316(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2008
NubianQ:

i don't want any obstructions, no boxers or pants allowed. i want the Jimmy available at first sight! cheesy

ohhhh shocked
is that why some girls don't wear any undie at all these days?

well i wouldnt mind taking off mine, but you never can tell when you might meet a good fight and , someone draggs your undies down
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by quickygirl(f): 6:39pm On May 18, 2008
@poster
     well i prefer my man with Both, anyone so far it fits and can always unravel the mystry under it!!
 Well asper idiots like MORENIKE who loves insulting peope at random especially saying most N/lang guys lack brains, i sympathise with her, just ignore her she is stil on drugs.just pray she gets well soon.
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by RampantT(f): 6:45pm On May 18, 2008
quickygirl:

@poster
well i prefer my man with Both, anyone so far it fits and can always unravel the mystry under it!!
Well asper idiots like MORENIKE who loves insulting peope at random especially saying most N/lang guys lack brains, i sympathise with her, just ignore her she is stil on drugs.just pray she gets well soon.
[size=15pt]welcome back. .
I'm really not into cowards who make up different I.Ds to go after another user

Am not much interested in knowing who you really are either, even though I got an idea who it is

But anywaz, enjoy your stay and jump into hell fire if you're hurting, b/c really, I dnt give a Bleep!
[/size]
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by Tattooboy: 6:46pm On May 18, 2008
hi Quickygirl, how about that issue?
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by RampantT(f): 6:50pm On May 18, 2008
Tattooboy:

hi Quickygirl, how about that issue?
long story short
She made another I.D to stalk me. . .nothing biggy. . .there's like 5 of them, they can all kiss my bum! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 18, 2008
rampant do u know quickygirl?u r sounding as if u know her undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by RampantT(f): 6:52pm On May 18, 2008
jennykadry:

rampant do u know quickygirl?you're sounding as if u know her undecided

Not really, and am really not interested.
80% of his/her posts are used to stalk me. . .

ppl get use to it,
if you're lucky enough you might get your own stalker(s)
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by frank316(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2008
quickygirl:

@poster

thanks baby girl, you are angel (earthly sexy angel)
morenika is just a deprived bi**** i wont stoop low to her level

the fact is just as men prefer their women wear different kinds of undie( for me i find the g string sexually apealling), i thought females should also have their own prefernce, but instead some choose to render insults, well, thanks all ya sweet ladies for the info
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by Tattooboy: 6:53pm On May 18, 2008
jennykadry:

rampant do u know quickygirl?you're sounding as if u know her undecided
exactly, am confused
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by RampantT(f): 6:57pm On May 18, 2008
frank 3.16:

thanks baby girl, you are angel (earthly sexy angel)
morenika is just a deprived bi**** i wont stoop low to her level

the fact is just as men prefer their women wear different kinds of undie( for me i find the g string sexually apealling), i thought females should also have their own prefernce, but instead some choose to render insults, well, thanks all ya sweet ladies for the info
hehehehe, has she consoled you enough
woman wrapper grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by RampantT(f): 6:59pm On May 18, 2008
@quickygirl
anymore gossip?
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 18, 2008
lol
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by Tattooboy: 7:11pm On May 18, 2008
lul
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by hammers(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2008
To these bat mouthed Nairaland ladies:

Especially Morenike09, Wheneva u cum again dont cum thru ur mouth the stench is contagious.U talk about Nairaland guys like u dont get laid by some of them.
I have neva talked like this but am begining to see most of these ladies as wack chicken angry heads
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by RampantT(f): 10:56am On May 19, 2008
hammers:

To these bat mouthed Nairaland ladies:

Especially Morenike09, Wheneva u come again don't come through your mouth the stench is contagious.You talk about Nairaland guys like u don't get laid by some of them.
I have never talked like this but am begining to see most of these ladies as wack chicken angry heads

eh en!
so that's why you're crying? undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by hammers(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2008
@rAmPANT

WENT THRU UR FROFILE.
SAW UR QUOTE

'Like me or Hate me, I'm still going to be me.' [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
yEAH U'RE STILL GONNA BE THE MTHFKR THAT U ARE
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by frank316(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2008
@rampamt
you must be a hole, just as your name suggest

can i have my own share of your rampant p***y?

when coming should i wear boxers or pant? cos i will like to make you wet even before i get into you
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by hammers(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2008
@morenike09

yeye coward ,who dosent know dat you are the same person as rampant.
Rampant trash grin
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2008
LOL. . . . .  when did this one turn to fight? Make una take am easy oooooo

@topic

I prefer boxers . . . .  they are a  lot more sexier.

Frank watagwan~?
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by jkpretty(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2008
Still got to be those cute boxers
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by frank316(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

LOL. . . . . when did this one turn to fight? Make una take am easy oooooo

@topic

I prefer boxers . . . . they are a lot more sexier.

Frank watagwan~?

baby girl, i full ground. only say you run away with sourcekid leave me. my for for you still dey strong sha.
am still waiting for you email addy.

and i got some hot sexy boxers, you need to see them, but what kind of udies do you really like wearing? i love it when you walk about the room with those hot sexy G-string, the make wanna cccccuuuummmm
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by tinakoya(f): 6:11pm On May 19, 2008
Frank,sorry if i offended you.i actually meant it in a sweet way not an insult, would you forgive me. Ok i love wen my man wears undies cuz its kinda romantic, happy now?
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 19, 2008
Frank,sorry if i offended you.i actually meant it in a sweet way not an insult, would you forgive me. Ok i love when my man wears undies because its kind of romantic, happy now?

awwwwww that's so sweet and romantic,frank she has apologised,oya accept d apology
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by charles316: 7:05pm On May 19, 2008
morenike 09 ,you are d biggest fool i have ever heard of.how dare u insult all d guys in nairaland.if u have a beef for someone in nairaland simply write d person`s name and stop insulting evert guy on nairaland.

u are d only girl in nairaland who has done something like this.well it is not ur fault.i think its because we are chat on nairaland with housegirls and meats sellers(like u) and co .
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by RampantT(f): 9:27pm On May 19, 2008
charles316:

morenike 09 ,you are d biggest fool i have ever heard of.how dare u insult all d guys in nairaland.if u have a beef for someone in nairaland simply write d person`s name and stop insulting evert guy on nairaland.

u are d only girl in nairaland who has done something like this.well it is not your fault.i think its because we are chat on nairaland with housegirls and meats sellers(like u) and co .

hammers:

@morenike09

yeye coward ,who dosent know that you are the same person as rampant.
Rampant trash grin

hammers:

@rAmPANT

WENT THRU UR FROFILE.
SAW UR QUOTE

'Like me or Hate me, I'm still going to be me.' [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
yEAH You'RE STILL GONNA BE THE MTHFKR THAT You ARE

frank 3.16:

@rampamt
you must be a hole, just as your name suggest

can i have my own share of your rampant p***y?

when coming should i wear boxers or pant? because i will like to make you wet even before i get into you

*yawn* Internet does give some people privileges. Comes battle time, then dey run the opposite direction.
abeg, make una go inside your fridges for mayonnaise anytime morenike09 is givng you a hard on. wink

Three proof of boys on Nairaland. . .lacking of brain.
Like I said, I prefer men with brain, so waka pass and stop blocking the way tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by charles316: 8:08am On May 20, 2008
rampart,go wash ur smelling pussy first.we can feel d smell here.mugu
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by hammers(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2008
@rampant

d picture on ur profile did not show what ur head looks like.Guess u are pretty much ashamed of what u look like.
Sure ur mouth looks like an arse hole.U look like wat comes out of an arse hole. angry angry angry

Wat sort of unlucky gay will have a hard on for such a thing like u. cry

Guess u do not have men at home just males.

Learn to respect men on Nairaland cos we aint in any way like them.

adios
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by RampantT(f): 10:55am On May 20, 2008
hammers:

@rampant

d picture on your profile did not show what your head looks like.Guess u are pretty much ashamed of what u look like.
Sure your mouth looks like an arse hole.You look like what comes out of an arse hole. angry angry angry

What sort of unlucky gay will have a hard on for such a thing like u. cry

Guess u do not have men at home just males.

Learn to respect men on Nairaland because we aint in any way like them.

adios

ashamed of what I lok like? babe only if you knew? lmao!
Respect you people, some are to be respected, most of them dnt even know why da hell they should be respected. . . .omo, hush
respecting most of you people is like respecting my little siblings undecided

now I dey comot, some of us have lectures to attend, while some of them have Nairaland as their lecture hall grin cheesy now buhbye dearie

charles316:

rampart,go wash your smelling pussy first.we can feel d smell here.mugu

*sigh* so childish. . . undecided lame comeback
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by frank316(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2008
tinakoya:

Frank,sorry if i offended you.i actually meant it in a sweet way not an insult, would you forgive me. Ok i love when my man wears undies because its kind of romantic, happy now?
Yes, I am vbery happy now. thanks
Re: Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? by hammers(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2008
@rampant

are u sure u are going for lectures or ur time is up in the cafe?
Sorry, all this while i have been chatin wit an a kindergerting kid.Small baby student like u. shocked shocked
Where is ur school so that i can send my little kids to knock u down.
Send ur account number let me send u some money for ur good upkeep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: / How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? / Should I Just Cut My Losses And Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.