Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (685537 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Where does she live?

[quote author=Judzygal post=83627872][/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hotstepper:

Where does she live?

Ontario
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
ive sent u an email.. Thank you.

quote author=Franeby post=83628368]Hello all, im new here. please i got same mail on desame date. pls how can i contact u. im also confused as to what to do

[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please respond to your email
Franeby:
ive sent u an email.. Thank you.

quote author=Franeby post=83628368]Hello all, im new here. please i got same mail on desame date. pls how can i contact u. im also confused as to what to do

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please respond to your email
Lankesolanke:
I think it’s something like this picture they are requesting for?i knew all those doctors correspondence doesn’t hold weight anymore from my research ..
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ontario is a state like Rivers State so what city in Ontario?

Judzygal:

Ontario
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Lankesolanke: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Of course,why will anyone pay and not use the hospital..
Hotstepper:
And I will assume it is important one use the hopsital you pay for not just for visa purposes cuz as it is we do not know the future if they will be looking into that

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
you will be surprised what people do. Come in, take refund and move on to the next

Lankesolanke:
Of course,why will anyone pay and not use the hospital..

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Markham Ontario
Hotstepper:

Ontario is a state like Rivers State so what city in Ontario?

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oh wow...u were going to travel all the way from Markham to Brampton? That's such a long distance

Judzygal:
Markham Ontario
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Judzygal(f): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't think I will be using Dr Ayodele as it is now, cos I've put a call across to them and was told they can't accept payment before my first visit..

I am searching for another Doctor/Hospital that can accept deposit or full payment before I arrive.

Do you know any?
Hotstepper:

Oh wow...u were going to travel all the way from Markham to Brampton? That's such a long distance

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
No I do not and since you have a sister here, get her to help you ( u have advantage here) esp the hopsital in her city nd close by.

Someone mentioned about McKenzie Health which is close to your sis but I do not know if they accept payment before arrival and i think their deposite ia 7500

Judzygal:
I don't think I will be using Dr Ayodele as it is now, cos I've put a call across to them and was told they can't accept payment before my first visit..

I am searching for another Doctor/Hospital that can accept deposit or full payment before I arrive.

Do you know any?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
pls respond to ur email. ontario was where i was looking at going initially but as it is, i can go yo another state where i can get a hospital that will lemme pay. i can fo part payment or full depending on what the hoapital.requires and Yes! ill definately use d hospital

course,why will anyone pay and not use the hospital.. quote author=Lankesolanke post=83632702]Of
course,why will anyone pay and not use the hospital..[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by OmoBendel24: 5:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Judzygal:
Markham Ontario

You invariably shouldn’t be looking at Brampton if you are putting up at your Sister’s for this “Missionary Journey “. Can’t remember now, I think I read of one in Scarborough here. Check around that area of the GTA.

Meanwhile, lemme remind all that not all asking for hospital details are actually preggies planning to birth in Canada. Some are agents, they need the info free/cheap to milk clients without doing deep research as we are wont to advocate here. That was how they almost ruined the US Birthing thread a couple of years ago....

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Mamakene: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2019
SA44LA44:
Please gents and ladies
Is it possible to do biometrics in one country and submit passport in another country.?

Thats if the person is out of the country when passport is requested. Whats the way forward?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
My point from day one...they r all here, reading and gathering information

OmoBendel24:

You invariably shouldn’t be looking at Brampton if you are putting up at your Sister’s for this “Missionary Journey “. Can’t remember now, I think I read of one in Scarborough here. Check around that area of the GTA.

Meanwhile, lemme remind all that not all asking for hospital details are actually preggies planning to birth in Canada. Some are agents, they need the info free/cheap to milk clients without doing deep research as we are wont to advocate here. That was how they almost ruined the US Birthing thread a couple of years ago....

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ttosyn12: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please check your email!

Lankesolanke:
Send me a mail
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Otokini01: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please if you were refused visa what's the best way to go about it
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Lankesolanke: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Truequote author=OmoBendel24 post=83642545]

Meanwhile, lemme remind all that not all asking for hospital details are actually preggies planning to birth in Canada. Some are agents, they need the info free/cheap to milk clients without doing deep research as we are wont to advocate here. That was how they almost ruined the US Birthing thread a couple of years ago....[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by OmoBendel24: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2019
@immcag

Dehumanizing? Regulator ke? Worry less, he comes for you pretty soon. I don't have power for you just yet! Good morning Justwise sir....

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by OmoBendel24: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Hotstepper:
My point from day one...they r all here, reading and gathering information

Lankesolanke:
I agree with you ,I know the number of mails I have gotten just because I dropped a picture of a hospital correspondence I got..I went through some their old post,some are not even preggy,they need the info so Nigerians will flood the hospital ,misuse it and this get a ban just like they did some hospitals in the USA thread..Do your research yourself ,it’s simple

Lolz! Simple and true smiley

And we are the "mugus" here in their mind's eyes and as it seems too.... May wisdom lead and guide everyone of us oh!

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Pls the invitation from a citizen ..is it handwritten or a typed letter?
Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Cigbojugha: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good day.
Please I have a question to ask. 1. Does a child that was delivered in Canada get automatic citizen?
2. How many months should the mother be before traveling.

Thanks all
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
You can travel at anytime but its best to fly early,at least before 35weeks,it’s best for mom and her pregnancy
Cigbojugha:
Good day.
Please I have a question to ask. 1. Does a child that was delivered in Canada get automatic citizen?
2. How many months should the mother be before traveling.

Thanks all
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by FADEO: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Franeby:

Hello, i got same mail as u on same date. pls how can we connect so we can put heads together as to what to do

Hello... please when did you do your biometrics to get a feed back from them?
My wife and my 4 years old daughter's applications were submitted on the 4th of September, biometrics was done for my daughter on the 12th of september. Yesterday, 1st of Novemeber, my daughters application was refused but no update on my wife's application at the moment. Has anyone every experience such before.

Also its took 8 weeks to get a refusal notification for my daughter and still no update for my wife. Is this normal?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by OmoBendel24: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
FADEO:

My wife and my 4 years old daughter's applications were submitted on the 4th of September, biometrics was done for my daughter on the 12th of september. Yesterday, 1st of Novemeber, my daughters application was refused but no update on my wife's application at the moment. Has anyone every experience such before.

Also its took 8 weeks to get a refusal notification for my daughter and still no update for my wife. Is this normal?

Normal, it happens.... But I don't get, a 4-year old, biometrics?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Candybright: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
FADEO:

A child of 4years won't have to do biometrics. Check well.
That was quiet fast from what I've been seeing on Canada visit thread. If you don't hear from them in another 2weeks, write them to release her application. They do this and it's not new.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
FADEO:

I submitted my application first week in August and did my biometrics second week in August

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (167) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.