Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,579 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (693092 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ammybach(f): 7:40am On May 24
Good morning all, please has anyone here given birth in calgary? Please I'd need hospital and doctor's details. Thanks in advance 🙏
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ammybach(f): 4:49pm On May 24
Ydforlife:

Sorry I am just responding ! I paid the 15k deposit to Medicom and I was transferred to Rocky view hospital since it was close to home
Hospital fee charge per day -$4775 paid out of pocket because it was not included in the $15,000 deposit
I stayed for one night (C-Section mummy)
$160 for dynalife blood work (out of pocket)
Paid $360 for ultrasound and something else
$2917.50 for my son (out of pocket )
I have attached the $15,000 for medi-com breakdown

Please can you share their link here. I mean medicom.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by CeeCeeWigs: 11:50pm On May 29
Dear all, I want to say I've been a silent follower. In fact so silent I didnt realise I was only reading on my guest account and not logged in till i eventually lost access to my account when I wanted to respond on another thread. But I want to say that Nairaland has been super helpful in getting me to successfully have my second child in the US. However, I am now in Canada and I offer accomodation to anyone who is looking to give birth to their child in London Ontario. London is a smaller city than Ontario but more family oriented and cheaper. Giving birth in a different country can at times be overwhelming and expensive as I experienced first hand and I would not like anyone to go through the same challenges I did especially postpartum. Had I known what I know now I would have chosen Canada over US for many reasons. But its not too late. I also offer transportation services for those who need as well as Nigerian meals and baby equipment for rental. Feel free to email me at cee.wigs@gmail.com or call me +12893410339 if you have any questions or enquiries

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by goukandu: 10:41am On May 31
Good morning all
Please can people that have birthed in Canada this year or last please help us with breakdown
We need updated cats and information as times have changed
All these Dm me and email me is not helping this thread we need to keep the thread alive so other people can benefit from it
Thank you all
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by kingonyi9: 8:48pm On May 31
goukandu:
Good morning all
Please can people that have birthed in Canada this year or last please help us with breakdown
We need updated cats and information as times have changed
All these Dm me and email me is not helping this thread we need to keep the thread alive so other people can benefit from it
Thank you all
There is a Whatapp good and is very helpful
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by kingonyi9: 8:48pm On May 31
kingonyi9:

There is a Whatapp group and is very helpful
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ammybach(f): 3:19pm On Jun 06
[quote author=kingonyi9 post=130242171][/quote]
Please share link. I'd like to join
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Baby08: 10:01pm On Jun 07
queenfolake:

Hello, please I am also looking into giving birth in Edmonton can I send an email please. I need any information I can get.

Hello, send me a WhatsApp message @ 07065199390.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by CeeCeeWigs: 8:28pm On Jun 11
What many people don’t know about the Canadian system is that as soon as your child is born you can automatically give consent for the Vital Statistics agency to share your information with the Canadian Revenue Agency in order to apply for the Canada Child Benefit (CCB) where you get paid between 500 to 600 CAD for each child depending on their age.
And if your child has any disabilities you can get additional support with the Child Disability Benefit. These are things our government should and can take of but we are where we are.
For those considering Canada, this is one of the many advantages you enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.